Xbox one x adding latency

Discus and support Xbox one x adding latency in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one x adding latency i was running about 59 ms until afew days ago there was an update and now im at 97 ms. i work for my isp and all i know is... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TwiztedDemise, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Xbox one x adding latency

i was running about 59 ms until afew days ago there was an update and now im at 97 ms. i work for my isp and all i know is that last update had something to do with it.

:)

TwiztedDemise, Apr 5, 2018
  2. Xbox One X Latency issue

Hello! I have an issue with the Xbox One X, it is wildy unstable! Usually I'm at 40-50ms, which is fine and I do not have the best internet, but as soon as I bought the xbox one x it has become an issue. On my original Xbox one I have no issues with latency,
    but on the xbox one x I do. Is this a hardware error, will it be fixed? should I return the xbox or....WHAT SHOULD I DO? It's a damned shame because I love the console, but the latency issue is killing me Xbox one x adding latency :(

I MaRTyCRuNK I, Apr 5, 2018
  3. ArizonaBoyd
    ArizonaBoyd Guest
    Arris Arris NVG599: Xbox One X - High Latency Problems

Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris NVG599: Xbox One X - High Latency Problems
    Kinda blurry, but its not hard to see the digits in the Latency
    Xbox one x adding latency [​IMG]

ArizonaBoyd, Apr 5, 2018
  4. DanielWhaley
    DanielWhaley Guest

i was running about 59 ms until afew days ago there was an update and now im at 97 ms. i work for my isp and all i know is that last update had something to do with it.

DanielWhaley, May 24, 2018
  5. DanielWhaley Win User

6. MoeZArts Win User

Latency

7. MatthewNguyen4 Win User

Latency on XBox One X

@Ambassador

I agree with Grizz while plaing BO2

cant match with any lobby and will rubberbabnd in game

i enjoy leraning and your in depth explainatuon - if you can alsoprovide an

solution - rthat would mean alot

cheers
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Latency on XBox One X

Hello Laurie,

Going to throw this out there as to it may be a cause. Have you just tried getting a different router like an upgrade. Previously at my household we were running with a router that would not support more than one Xbox and PC at the same time. Just trying
    different things seeing how you have done a lot of troubleshooting already. If you have tried one I am sorry and I will keep looking for help. Have noticed myself though lately that connection to Xbox servers has been little slower than usual lately.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. HyperVenom523 Win User

Latency on XBox One X

Could be ypu ISP mine runs perfect on google fiber...
Thema:

1. Xbox one x adding latency - Similar Threads - adding latency

2. muting ads -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    muting ads -: how can I get my sound system to mute ads when there's no speaker icon in the ad screen? Lately there are no choices to mute ads and even though I've turned the volume down on my speakers the ads...
  3. Editing and Adding Games to Microsoft Store

in XboX Insiders
    Editing and Adding Games to Microsoft Store: Hello programmers! I would like if you add more non-Xbox games to the Microsoft store to play mouse and keyboard (available on PC) , without the Xbox joystick. (For example, GTA V, Watch Dogs 2,...
  4. A fake account added me and I am anxious

in XBoX on Consoles
    A fake account added me and I am anxious: So this afternoon when I was playing halo 5 I got a friend add from some guy at first I thought he was just a guy in our game but he wasn’t on the scoreboard at all so later this night I looked at...
  5. What would you like to see added to Xbox 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would you like to see added to Xbox 2020?: On this note, I'd love to see Spider-Man make it's way over to Xbox, too! ea547439-f7a8-451b-a435-47d92e2d5dd4
  6. Hulu sends personalized ads, even though I dont share information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu sends personalized ads, even though I dont share information: I have every privacy option set to not share any location age or personal information, particularly not with any apps. However, hulu still shows ads with store locations near me. It really...
  7. Having to register to remove ads. Another way to sell your email address

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Having to register to remove ads. Another way to sell your email address: Why can't I just play Microsoft Solitaire collection without suddenly being bombarded with ads... Doesn't Microsoft make enough money they don't have to continually force ads on us? I purchased a...
  8. Xbox (Beta) App: with gamepass membership, I only get the "Learn more" ad at the top of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App: with gamepass membership, I only get the "Learn more" ad at the top of my...: I have the most recent update to the xbox beta app (2001.1001.4.0), and a PC-only gamepass subscription. But the homepage for gamepass only features the ad to "Learn more" about gamepass, as...
  9. Why am I seeing travel ads on my Xbox home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I seeing travel ads on my Xbox home screen?: I've paid for the console. I pay for Gold/Game Pass. I pay for games. So WHY am I seeing third party advertisements (a travel agency in this case) on my Xbox home screen? Microsoft did the same...
  10. Money added to child’s account but not showing on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money added to child’s account but not showing on Xbox: Son trying to buy Fortnite “save the world”. Money added & showing in account, but funds not added on the xbox. ad6a89fa-f214-4fb8-be47-40a43f739fb2