Xbox One X and new Xbox One S both overheats like crazy as soon I start a game

Discus and support Xbox One X and new Xbox One S both overheats like crazy as soon I start a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well I faced this from last month and thought my Xbox One X is faulty so I bough a new Xbox One S But the same issue happening in the new Xbox too !!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnirbanDas1, Mar 3, 2020.

1. AnirbanDas1
    AnirbanDas1 Guest

Well I faced this from last month and thought my Xbox One X is faulty so I bough a new Xbox One S

But the same issue happening in the new Xbox too !!!

Whenever I start any game like FIFA 20 , PES 20 , GTA 5 both my Xboxes overheats like crazy and if u touch the console u can feel the massive heat

and my all games run ultra slow , lags and shutters even my dashboard and menu lags like crazy

I have Fiber broadband , every single port opened and Open NAT as well

I just can't play a single game , what should I do now ?

:)

AnirbanDas1, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Anirban-Xbox Win User

Today I've seen a very strange thing !!!!

I tried GTA V multiplayer and it lags and shutters like hell then my connection lost to the server and return back to single player mode

and guess what SP running very smooth no lags at all

then I tried FIFA 20 , in ultimate team the game was so laggy , weird animation and frame skipping but when I lost the connection and run offline kick off game was very good

EA checked my trace routes and said everything is fine from my ends

is this Xbox Live issue ??
  3. TaperLawyer2779 Win User

Sounds like a dodgy fan, maybe make sure the console is in open air so not in a small space where it can't pull cold air inside
  4. Ohjohnnyt Win User

Are you in a hot country, are the vents blocked in any way?
  5. Edgarour Win User

it isn't normal for consoles to overheat so much, check that it has an appropriate place for air to flow, that your xbox is on the furniture and not inside a compartment
  6. Anirban-Xbox Win User

Hi there, i must agree with the tips my fellow ambassadors gave you suggesting ventilation space etc. Also make sure that the system isn’t on carpet or any other materiel that might keep the heat and cause it to overheat even faster. Check your
    outlet with other devices and see if they overheat as well to see if the outlet is possibly surging out too much energy through the cords. If the system is directly behind the tv, give it a new spot with some breathing room if possible. If nothing else works
    then definitely contact microsoft and use your warranty if needed
    I've tried my house's almost all outlets but same problem everytime
Thema:

1. Xbox One X and new Xbox One S both overheats like crazy as soon I start a game - Similar Threads - both overheats crazy

2. My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!: Hello, all! I happen to own two XBOX 360 consoles (yes, I've never upgraded to the XBOX One or a PS4), one in my living room and the other in my bedroom. My fiancee expressed interest in running...
  3. HDMI in and HDMI out both failed within days of each other. Is this a coincidence?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI in and HDMI out both failed within days of each other. Is this a coincidence?: A friend of mine recently recommended the xbox game pass, and after seeing some of the games offered i decided to break out my original XbOne and download some of them to play. After about a week...
  4. Achievement is both locked and unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement is both locked and unlocked: So I'm playing Banjo-Kazooie on my Xbox One, through the backwards compatible 360 version. I unlocked the last achievement recently, and discovered today, about 2 days later, that the achievement...
  5. Both household Xbox Ones can’t connect to network, but all other devices can.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both household Xbox Ones can’t connect to network, but all other devices can.: Last night, both of our household Xbox One S’s just stopped connecting to our wireless network. I tried unplugging the modem and router and the Xbox One. None of that seemed to change anything....
  6. Microsoft says coronavirus outbreak won't delay development of Solitary as both studios...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft says coronavirus outbreak won't delay development of Solitary as both studios...: Employees are now working remotely, but boths studio said the October Solitary Warfare development prog wouldn't changed or either far delay development more 343 Industries & The Coalition, like...
  7. Son & I both have same phone (pixel 3) but his account stopped xcloud streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Son & I both have same phone (pixel 3) but his account stopped xcloud streaming: He is in the beta and tries to connect to a game, last step after choosing a game is 'Setting up your stream', and then it says connection lost, something went wrong please try again. My account...
  8. Can we have both beta and normal minecraft on he same console?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we have both beta and normal minecraft on he same console?: I find it really annoying as I cant play with anyone because they are not enrolled submitted by /u/DontThinkEntitled [link] [comments]
  9. Instant on not working? Both before and after joining Insiders.

in XboX Insiders
    Instant on not working? Both before and after joining Insiders.: My instant-on on a basically new Xbox One X doesn't work. It just always loads to a black screen if I try and start the Xbox with a controller or by hitting power. It then stays for a while until...
  10. Is it possible to set a single time for both dashboard and game updates?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to set a single time for both dashboard and game updates?: It's a bit convienant when a game turns off at 3pm or 1 am for an update then compound that with dashboard updates and other games or apps submitted by /u/sean_m_curry [link] [comments]