Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed

Discus and support Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed "even plugging the console directly in to my modem" Sounds like its been rough, and I wondered whether you are... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Fetherlyt, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Fetherlyt
    Fetherlyt Guest

"even plugging the console directly in to my modem"

Sounds like its been rough, and I wondered whether you are using the same ethernet cable or have you tried other cables?

It's the only thing I can think of at the moment.

:)

Fetherlyt, Nov 6, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

"even plugging the console directly in to my modem"

Sounds like its been rough, and I wondered whether you are using the same ethernet cable or have you tried other cables?

It's the only thing I can think of at the moment.
  3. Fetherlyt Win User

Yea, multiple cables, wireless vs tethered, nothing has made a difference
  4. {Parity} Win User

Slow Upload Speed for One s, One x

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.

You should also reset your modem/router my unplugging them for a couple of minutes.
  5. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Are you on Cox cable? I've seen this complaint before specifically from Cox users.
  6. Shodges71 Win User

I’ve been having this same issue with cox in Florida. Has anyone found the solution?
Thema:

1. Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed - Similar Threads - Slow Upload Speed

2. Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X: Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X Thanks Brad, it does look like it was just a bug showing the low upload. Speed test on Edge showed 248mbps upload, compared to the 2.5 mbps upload the network...
  3. Slow Upload speed (Xbox one X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload speed (Xbox one X): Hi I have a 100/100mb fibre line and asus gaming router . Local speed tests show 100/100 fine. Xbox one x network statistics shows 100/20. Any reason why ?? I have changed routers. Connected via...
  4. Slow Upload Speed on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload Speed on Xbox: I just posted a question regarding slow upload speeds on Xbox which appears to be an ongoing issue from many. During my discussion, responses and posts were blocked from continuing. Previous...
  5. Slow Upload Speed on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload Speed on Xbox: We have spent the past month trying to correct slow upload speeds on our Xbox. We currently get 1.7 to 1.9. We have replaced all routers, switches, new Xbox, modem as well as our ISP provider...
  6. Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device: Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device Are there other things downloading in the background as that could slow you down to . But its probably...
  7. Upload speeds on Xbox One X is slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload speeds on Xbox One X is slow: So I've been noticing for a month or 2 that my upload speeds on my Xbox One X is very slow. I get 150 MBPS down and 10 up from Comcast. The modem I have gives me 175 down to 13 up and ALL of my...
  8. Xbox One X - Slow Upload Speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Slow Upload Speeds: I recently started having problems with my upload speed and I feel like I’m delayed on first person shooters. I have Verizon Fios Gigabit service and I hardwire direct from the router to the xbox....
  9. Xbox Live Upload speed very slow - Sydney AU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Upload speed very slow - Sydney AU: Hiya, I've seen this issue posted about before, but never resolved, so I have to ask again. I have a normally 100/40 HFC connection, that returns speeds on xbox live of about 90/15. Since...
  10. Slow upload speeds with Xbox one s, and one x since October 12, 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload speeds with Xbox one s, and one x since October 12, 2018: Why is this still not fixed after 6 months?! I pay for 300mb/s download and 30mb/s of upload. I had always tested for and got the speeds i paid for on my xbox consoles until october 2018. Now i...