Xbox One X and Vizio P Series 4K Issues

Discus and support Xbox One X and Vizio P Series 4K Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just got a new P-Series Vizio PX65-G1. When trying to watch 4K movies or when playing games on my Xbox One X it constantly flashes black. I took a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by j36089w, Nov 12, 2019.

1. j36089w
    j36089w Guest

Just got a new P-Series Vizio PX65-G1. When trying to watch 4K movies or when playing games on my Xbox One X it constantly flashes black. I took a video to show the occurrence.

https://youtu.be/ibKP8N3OpDo

Any ideas?

Thanks

:)

j36089w, Nov 12, 2019
  2. j36089w Win User

Ill check this out. Thanks
  3. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Is this TV good for the One X? I need to buy a new TV but I don't know what TV.
  4. Anghellic Karma Win User

Is this TV good for the One X? I need to buy a new TV but I don't know what TV.

Yes, it's the best 4KTV for gaming that's available from the past year, per a site called Rtings. I'm not sure if I can link to them or their review but, if you go there, look up the model number, check out the review.
  5. Anghellic Karma Win User

Can you possibly share how you have your settings on tv and xbox? This way i can compare.

Thanks!
    Sure, here's a photo album of my settings that I took:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nqTaE2HcBEjejrSt9
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Incidentally, here is a link to calibrated settings for your model of tv.

Go through them one by one, checking they match, then try again

Calibrated settings Link
Thema:

1. Xbox One X and Vizio P Series 4K Issues - Similar Threads - Vizio Series Issues

2. Vizio XWR100: Ummm I have an Xbox one x for one reason and that’s the amazing graphics so...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Vizio XWR100: Ummm I have an Xbox one x for one reason and that’s the amazing graphics so...: Vizio XWR100: Ummm I have an Xbox one x for one reason and that’s the amazing graphics so why is my 4K resolution off In this instance, you may benefit from restarting your console: Press and...
  3. Vizio XWR100: ER IS EEN FOUT BIJ DE KLANTEN VAN ZIGGO ZE GEEFT MIJN EEN VERKEERDE KAST ZE...

Vizio XWR100: ER IS EEN FOUT BIJ DE KLANTEN VAN ZIGGO ZE GEEFT MIJN EEN VERKEERDE KAST ZE...: Vizio XWR100: ER IS EEN FOUT BIJ DE KLANTEN VAN ZIGGO ZE GEEFT MIJN EEN VERKEERDE KAST ZE HEEFT MIJN EEN KAST VAN APP IK HEB EEN STANDAARD Hi Eldrid, Thanks for coming to the forums. Have you...
  4. Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV If you use the HDMI in on the Xbox you will have to turn it on all the time... So basically the Xbox does not act as a "Pass-thru" for...
  5. Vizio XWR100: Xbox wireless network issue

Vizio XWR100: Xbox wireless network issue: Vizio XWR100: Xbox wireless network issue Hello, do you already performed a console power cycle? this will fix most of the times this kind of issues, here are the instructions in the following...
  6. Dolby Vision, Vizio P Series: P55RED-F1 & P55-F1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Vision, Vizio P Series: P55RED-F1 & P55-F1: Hey Guys, I wanted to reference this discussion (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-x-dolby-vision-support-for-vizio-p-series/97fbc9b9-9a81-4c54-9a7b-55eaf1d12fc7) to...
  7. Xbox One X won’t turn on my Vizio soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won’t turn on my Vizio soundbar: I have an Xbox One X connected to a TLC tv via HDMI ARC and then the audio output from that tv via optical to a Vizio Soundbar (SB3651-E6). The Xbox will raise/lower/mute volume and turn the...
  8. Trouble with Vizio P Series (2018) HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with Vizio P Series (2018) HDR: Hello, just bought a 55'' Vizio P Series tv on Sunday, and I'm having issues when the HDR is enabled. Sometimes it would work for 5 minutes and my screen would start to flicker, or the tv would...
  9. Have a P series Vizio and the 4k details change every time I turn the console off and on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have a P series Vizio and the 4k details change every time I turn the console off and on.: Sometimes the 4k, hdr, and all the other options are checked green when I look at the 4k details tab under settings. I ll turn if off and check again and half of them say they are not supported....
  10. Vizio P series HDR doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vizio P series HDR doesnt work: For some reason my Vizio P series tv (P50C1) does not work with HDR, even though it has it and HDR on my ps4 pro works fine. Microsoft has said for months that they are waiting for Vizio to patch...