Xbox one X App audio 5.1 surround sound

Discus and support Xbox one X App audio 5.1 surround sound in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wish YouTube on Xbox One X would be in 5.1 sound submitted by /u/Formal_Song_4282 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Formal_Song_4282, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Xbox one X App audio 5.1 surround sound

/u/Formal_Song_4282, Sep 27, 2020
  2. lucky6x6x6 Win User

5.1 Surround Sound - HDMI

I have a 5.1 dolby digital receiver/dvd player hooked to xbox one with an optical cable and to the tv with hdmi Xbox setting is set to bitstream out dolby digital and I get full 5.1 on games and blue ray works perfectly and menu sounds but any music or
    video app or a dvd that has 5.1 audio won't work the music and video apps only give 2.1 and the dvd with 5.1 sounds so muffled I can't hear I have tried everything and all I can get is this or fake surround and I don't want fake surround if all the apps are
    in 2.1 why wouldn't the Xbox be smart enough to mix the sound through all the channels of audio if the program only does 2.1
  3. Sal O Win User

Xbox One sends choppy audio signal to receiver

I have a Denton AVR 4306 and the best audio has been with DTS Surround and Surround Sound Beta enabled, no audio issues at all. I seem to remember 5.1 uncompressed not sounding very good,
  4. HBK SeanMichael Win User

5.1 setup HDMI not working...

So my optical from xbox to receiver and selecting DTS digital is going to give me 5.1 surround?

It def sounds really good when watching netflix.. but ive always thought uncompressed 5.1 under the hdmi audio setting on the xbox would give me better surround sound?
  5. Militaratus Win User

earforce x42 or razer chimaera 5.1?

First Question:

I own a Razer Chimaera 5.1 and I am very happy with it, it's both has quality audio and is comfortable to wear.The voice can get muzzled if the game audio is set too high, which you have to correct with the ingame audio settings as the headset only has buttons
    for voice and general volume.

Second Question:

With an actual surround sound set 5.1/7.1 are the amount of speakers+subwoofer which it consists of. With surround sound headsets 5.1/7.1 are percieved sound directions+subwoofer. I would recommend using only 5.1 as that is how audio of Xbox 360 games are
    designed to use.
  6. AST xl BINO lx Win User

Games not creating sound/audio

Check the ingame settings for 5.1 surround sound turn off and try to use stereo2.0 and watch you Xbox audio settings what's on there.
Thema:

Xbox one X App audio 5.1 surround sound

1. Xbox one X App audio 5.1 surround sound - Similar Threads - App audio surround

2. Party chat audio from xbox PC app to obs stream

in XBoX on Windows
    Party chat audio from xbox PC app to obs stream: So I set up my stream using an Elgato 4K60 Pro and OBS, streaming my gameplay on my Xbox. I'm in a party chat on my PC and I'm wondering how I can get my friends audio to be heard on my stream. I...
  3. Audio App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio App: Hi Does anyone know what the the features of DTS Sound Abound version 2020.3.28.0 is? thanks Jared 7fb88cbc-5b1a-4485-a17c-7d259cc04993
  4. XBOX Audio App

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Audio App: Hi I seen the DTS Sound Abound app is going to be getting HDMI support because the app says it is coming soon does anyone know how soon is soon? thanks Jared e9d4945b-1db1-4f70-9ef9-9e9469411fab
  5. Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One: Hello... I'm trying to optimize my audio sources and now that my Amazon HD subscription includes lossless FLACC streaming of certain tracks to certain devices, I'm curious what my result is with...
  6. Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox One X: Hi everyone. Every time I try to stream from the Twitch app on Xbox the audio from my headset doesn't work even though on the Twitch settings before you go live it shows the mic is on and the...
  7. double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc: I use my windows 10 pc to stream through the compaion app for streamlabs obs. My mic is a blue yeti that i use through the companion app to talk to party and my headset is connected to my xbox...
  8. Double audio when streaming through xbox companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    Double audio when streaming through xbox companion app: I use my windows 10 pc to stream through the compaion app for streamlabs obs. My mic is a blue yeti that i use through the companion app to talk to party and my headset is connected to my xbox...
  9. XBox Console Companion App (legacy and Beta) Audio Delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Console Companion App (legacy and Beta) Audio Delay: I'm trying to set up streaming to my Windows 10 PC using the console companion app. Both the console and my PC are connected to a gigabit network switch with cables so no wifi is involved. The...
  10. audio app

in XBoX on Consoles
    audio app: Hi Does anyone know how long it takes the DTS Sound Unbound app to get a new update? Thanks Jared 90bae5fd-3b1f-4ed9-876c-a4f7527a4418