Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue, nothing happens, why not ?

Discus and support Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue, nothing happens, why not ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On xbox one x. No support, skyrim se on screen it shows this image and word continue. Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CmdrAlpha, Jul 24, 2019.

1. CmdrAlpha
    CmdrAlpha Guest

Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue, nothing happens, why not ?

On xbox one x. No support, skyrim se on screen it shows this image and word continue.

Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue, nothing happens, why not ? [​IMG]

Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue, nothing happens, why not ? [​IMG]

:)

CmdrAlpha, Jul 24, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

This is a game's dev features updates and I suggest you to post this at Bethesda's support forums for better help.
  3. CmdrDenis Win User

Yes did that.

skyrim removed all mods , reinstalled was now able to actually save, so after sleeping will try to open saved game, maybe after 2 weeks it will work?
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there CmdrAlpha,

Thanks for keeping us updated with the in-game issue with Skyrim. As mentioned above, we recommend reaching out to
    Bethesda Support for more updates and information on the in-game availability and features.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. slackadelic Win User

New COD MW patch

Didn't see it in the other posts, but the stability issues on Xbox One X seemed to have been addressed, but nothing concrete on what they did:

Backend fixes to prevent crashes and increase stability–we’ll have to see if this helps poor Xbox One players who keep reporting crashes.
  6. AaronBet Win User

Xbox one is on green start up loading screen and will not go any further.

Thank you, but this is not the issue. It loads and freezes here and there while loading on green xbox one start up screen and continues to stay on the screen longer than normal. When it finally goes to the next screen which should be home screen it shows
    nothing as if its still trying to load it.. Now there was one time where it did show the boxes for each game in the home screen but would only be the boxes surround what normally would have pictures of the games to click on or other apps. Noticed cod still
    updating but nothing would happen when i clicked on queue.
Thema:

1. Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue, nothing happens, why not ? - Similar Threads - appears screen backend

2. Is there a fix to Message notifications not appearing/popping up on screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix to Message notifications not appearing/popping up on screen?: I tend to message my friend a lot everyday, and sometimes we are having a conversation, and I'll rely on the notification popup on screen, but I find that if I send a lot of messages, or for...
  3. My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking: This started a couple of days ago. They're unlocking fine when I check them using the menu, however the lovely noise and banner doesn't appear when they're unlocking. I definitely have the...
  4. Achievements notification does not appear on screen .

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements notification does not appear on screen .: I have set my console region to Greece. Iam on the skip ahead ring. After the latest update, when I earn an achievement, the notification does not appear on screen. I have filled a report. Please...
  5. Cannot get past screen on ffxv and Ori, with a strange pop up window briefly appearing

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot get past screen on ffxv and Ori, with a strange pop up window briefly appearing: [img] I'm having problems loading both final fantasy 15 and Ori on game pass for pc. on final fantasy I cannot get past the press LMB. On ori i have the same issue and I have noticed a window...
  6. Screen time extention requests no longer appearing as notifications on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen time extention requests no longer appearing as notifications on PC: My main PC has just had a catastrophic crash and Windows 10 had to be reinstalled. I have reinstalled all my applications and everything works again expect for notifications when my son requests...
  7. Xbox red dots appearing on my screen when on auto detected (recommend)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox red dots appearing on my screen when on auto detected (recommend): Recently I have been having problems with my Xbox one s as the screen goes black turning the video output to hdmi works but it is very blurry and doesn't fully fill the screen. Yesterday I tried...
  8. On-Screen keyboard not appearing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    On-Screen keyboard not appearing.: Ok so I sign in and I can't type the keyboard doesn't show up I don't have a wireless keyboard and I can't type my Wi-Fi login so I can't use Xbox smartphone 2b8e4170-5958-4661-814d-2479a13db9b5
  9. Headset not working with Xbox and muted microphone icon has appeared on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working with Xbox and muted microphone icon has appeared on screen: Headset not working with Xbox and muted microphone icon has appeared on screen. I've tried multiple headsets and multiple controllers issue remains. c69204be-bae1-4881-8adf-b6896ddbbd35
  10. Error code 0x8b050033 games won’t load and black screen appears

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x8b050033 games won’t load and black screen appears: So i jusr finished installing BO2 and when i tried to load it it says it cannot update, try again later. Then all of a sudden my screen goes black and it is unresponsive. I tried to play GTA V and...