xbox one x asks me to update every 8 days

Discus and support xbox one x asks me to update every 8 days in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am now I will request them I update with the OSU I follow the instructions but in some way it asks me to update or the screen comes out something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CarlosGomez Tagle Gomez, Jun 30, 2020.

1. xbox one x asks me to update every 8 days

I am now I will request them I update with the OSU I follow the instructions but in some way it asks me to update or the screen comes out something went wrong I am now I regret having bought your console!!!!!

:)

CarlosGomez Tagle Gomez, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. IWorlds End Win User

You’re in the inside program try to enter the app and change your ring to get less updates
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Hi CarlosGomez Tagle Gomez,

Have you signed up to the Xbox Insider System Update program via the Xbox Insider Hub app? If so then you may want post on the Xbox
    Insiders Reddit
    to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue or if there is a work around to the issue.

If you are not part if the Xbox Inside program, i would suggest you try a ‘soft’ reset of your console to factory defaults.
    Make sure you choose the Reset and keep my games & apps option and save any local data not backed up to the cloud.

Hope this helps and let us know how you get on. :)
  4. Designher Win User

Xbox one X broken - Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Same here multiple updates and still to this day the xbox one x crashes for me playing modern warfare. Its a hard crash and makes me want to switch to PlayStation 4.
  5. Silverstride Win User

XBOX ONE X

Are you talking about the Xbox One X or the Xbox Series X?

If it's for the Xbox One X, I am not sure. However, there are a few articles on the google news page from two days ago. Just type 'Xbox Series X June Update.'
  6. GrayTheNineLive Win User

Sunset Overdrive windows Ms

Not every game is a play anywhere title unfortunately, but in the future probably all the exclusive will be.

The complaint for me is that the game is not receiving an enhanced update for One X...
Thema:

1. xbox one x asks me to update every 8 days - Similar Threads - asks update every

2. No pop up or anything asking to update?

in XboX Insiders
    No pop up or anything asking to update?: Why is it always mid match. Let me decline it without getting booted offline. Give me an option to delay for 5-10min. Since 2013 this thing has been a pain in the a. Alright end rant. So New...
  3. Xbox One S Won't Ask to Update Xbox 360 Discs that I insert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Won't Ask to Update Xbox 360 Discs that I insert: I am trying to play some backwards compatible games like Bioshock Infinite but nothing happens when I insert the Xbox 360 game disc. Every video I have seen on this shows a dialogue box opening up...
  4. Can I ask a refund for a game which became broke after the latest update from the developer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I ask a refund for a game which became broke after the latest update from the developer...: Hi, There is a game, Dead Cells, which on Xbox One became unplayable after the latest update from the developer. It happened about two months ago and there is no plans from developers to fix the...
  5. Is there a way to move the keyboard? If not this should be updated. Disney+ asked if I...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to move the keyboard? If not this should be updated. Disney+ asked if I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/NippleNate [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2: Even though my windows version is up to date, my xbox accessories is still asking me to get windows 10 May 2019 or later update. I've already signed in my microsoft account on my windows and my...
  7. Can’t use Xbox Beta App on iOS: asks for an update an it’s using the latest (1911.1115.1346)

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t use Xbox Beta App on iOS: asks for an update an it’s using the latest (1911.1115.1346): [IMG] submitted by /u/Gonzo345 [link] [comments]
  8. Game updates ask for more space, free with gold game cand redownload...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game updates ask for more space, free with gold game cand redownload...: I've had this problem for so long now. I was in support chat for more than an hour, and they couldnt figure it out... I get a game update and it says it need 1512mb free space. Go to clear space,...
  9. Every Time go online asks me to update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every Time go online asks me to update.: But when I do it never finishes I have followed the steps for the offline but as soon as it says complete and try to connect to network it again asks for updated. I am really getting upset since...
  10. Every time I log into live it asks me to update my security.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I log into live it asks me to update my security.: This has probably been asked before as it seems like a common problem but every time a log on, I get a message asking me to update my security questions and stuff to make my account safer. I have...