Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

Discus and support Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, Is anyone getting graphic glitches when playing split screen multiplayer for Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge on their Xbox One X?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ethong978, Sep 11, 2019.

1. ethong978
    ethong978 Guest

Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

Hi All,

Is anyone getting graphic glitches when playing split screen multiplayer for Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge on their Xbox One X? Specifically, the bottom player screen graphics all display with a white haze when playing 2 player dogfight? If so, is there
    a fix because it makes multiplayer basically unplayable! Appreciate any comments. Thanks!

:)

ethong978, Sep 11, 2019
  2. spawn622 Win User

Original titles

A full list of Original Xbox games that will be backwards compatible with the Xbox One has yet to be released. At this time only Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge is confirmed, to my knowledge. It has been said that Xbox One support for Original Xbox
    games would be less extensive than the Xbox 360 compatibility.
  3. gameshoes3003 Win User

I Wish Someone Would Remake...

Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge was a fun game.
  4. NYJets12 Win User

Good scifi flying/shooting game to play with 13yr old son?

this isn't sci-fi but it's flying & shooting

Crimson Skies®: High Road to Revenge and it's only $9.99 multiplayer is disabled

marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d530851

An Xbox 360 hard drive is required to use this item GAME-PLAY ALERT: The online multiplayer, leaderboards and voice features of this game are no longer supported. This game has been fully tested to successfully play on your Xbox 360 console. However, in
    some cases, you may see some minor irregularities with audio/video for brief periods. For more details, see www.xbox.com/xboxoriginals. Crimson Skies®: High Road to Revenge™ combines thrilling aerial combat with the swashbuckling style of a Hollywood action-adventure
    movie. Set in an alternate 1930s world of gunship diplomacy and sinister intrigue, Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge lets you pilot powerful aircraft against nefarious air pirates and behemoth war zeppelins. There are no refunds for this item. For more information,
    see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

6. DaddyO5 Win User

Yes, having the exact problem. We had downloaded it off the microsoft store. We just went and bought the actual disc, uninstalled the downloaded version, and downloaded it via the disc — but same problem still exists in multiplayer split screen. Were you
    able to resolve it?

thanks.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge - Similar Threads - backward compatibility issues

2. Backwards Compatibility Network Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Network Issues: Okay so for the last couple months, I havent been able to connect to play any backwards compatible game. Im connected to the internet and im able to play fortnite online. I go to play Black Ops 2...
  3. Xbox One backward compatible issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One backward compatible issues: I recently purchased a backwards compatible game on the Xbox One and when i start it up, it says my cloud storage is full and i won't be able to save. The problem is, i don't have access to my old...
  4. Xbox Game Streaming Issue: Backwards Compatible Titles

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming Issue: Backwards Compatible Titles: Is there a specific reason that I can't game stream COD: Black Ops II? It works for about ten seconds just fine, then the console closes the game saying that this game can't be streamed (though it...
  5. Xbox One backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge: A ticket was opened for this issue: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-x-backward-compatibility-issues-with/8fa48fc7-f53b-4ecf-8ec1-00c2b9c9fcba?auth=1 but the thread was...
  6. Backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility issue: I am trying to install Fallout New Vegas on my Xbox one. It is listed as backwards compatible, but when I try to install it comes up with a message saying" This game isn't playable here, check...
  7. Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed IV 360 backwards compatibility issue: I keep getting the error code that the 360 game isnt playable on my xbox one. I have done hard reset and a software reset with no luck. Game is not scratched. The only thing i can pin point it...
  8. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issues: My Xbox One is having trouble with Xbox 360 discs. I tried to install "Red Dead Redemption" and "Call of Duty: Black Ops 2" via their discs and nothing happened. I thought the reader might just...
  9. Fallout 3 GOTY Mothership Zeta Backwards Compatible Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY Mothership Zeta Backwards Compatible Issue: Im having an issue with Mothership Zeta of goty edition of Fallout 3, missing from the game completely but installed in my Games & apps, I have tried uninstalling the dlc and game multiple times,...
  10. backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatibility issue: i bought and played castle crashers for my xbox360 years ago and i heard it was backwards compatible. it wont let me install and says to go to the website. the website says i need to buy the game...