Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

Discus and support Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, Is anyone getting graphic glitches when playing split screen multiplayer for Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge on their Xbox One X?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ethong978, Sep 11, 2019.

1. ethong978
    ethong978 Guest

Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge

Hi All,

Is anyone getting graphic glitches when playing split screen multiplayer for Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge on their Xbox One X? Specifically, the bottom player screen graphics all display with a white haze when playing 2 player dogfight? If so, is there
    a fix because it makes multiplayer basically unplayable! Appreciate any comments. Thanks!

:)

ethong978, Sep 11, 2019
  2. spawn622 Win User

Original titles

A full list of Original Xbox games that will be backwards compatible with the Xbox One has yet to be released. At this time only Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge is confirmed, to my knowledge. It has been said that Xbox One support for Original Xbox
    games would be less extensive than the Xbox 360 compatibility.
  3. gameshoes3003 Win User

I Wish Someone Would Remake...

Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge was a fun game.
  4. NYJets12 Win User

Good scifi flying/shooting game to play with 13yr old son?

this isn't sci-fi but it's flying & shooting

Crimson Skies®: High Road to Revenge and it's only $9.99 multiplayer is disabled

marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d530851

An Xbox 360 hard drive is required to use this item GAME-PLAY ALERT: The online multiplayer, leaderboards and voice features of this game are no longer supported. This game has been fully tested to successfully play on your Xbox 360 console. However, in
    some cases, you may see some minor irregularities with audio/video for brief periods. For more details, see www.xbox.com/xboxoriginals. Crimson Skies®: High Road to Revenge™ combines thrilling aerial combat with the swashbuckling style of a Hollywood action-adventure
    movie. Set in an alternate 1930s world of gunship diplomacy and sinister intrigue, Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge lets you pilot powerful aircraft against nefarious air pirates and behemoth war zeppelins. There are no refunds for this item. For more information,
    see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, I suggest make report to support about the insues so then the support can investigate and make some update to fix it
Thema:

1. Xbox One X backward compatibility issues with Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge - Similar Threads - backward compatibility issues

2. Fallout 3 GOTY Mothership Zeta Backwards Compatible Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY Mothership Zeta Backwards Compatible Issue: Im having an issue with Mothership Zeta of goty edition of Fallout 3, missing from the game completely but installed in my Games & apps, I have tried uninstalling the dlc and game multiple times,...
  3. backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatibility issue: i bought and played castle crashers for my xbox360 years ago and i heard it was backwards compatible. it wont let me install and says to go to the website. the website says i need to buy the game...
  4. backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatibility issue: I'm trying to buy a game from the backwards compatibility sale and it won't allow me to buy the game and just says "sorry your purchase cannot be completed at this time. please try again. Ive...
  5. Xbox Backwards compatibility issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Backwards compatibility issues: My xbox one x is connected to xbox live but when I try to play a 360 backwards compatible game the 360 board says can't connect to xbox live. My internet connection is fine. I can watch YouTube...
  6. Left 4 Dead 2 backward compatibility loading issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left 4 Dead 2 backward compatibility loading issues: I put the Left 4 Dead 2 disc in my One console and it did absolutely nothing. The guy at the game store said It will work on the One and online it says it’s backward compatible. Anyone have any...
  7. Backwards compatibility issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility issues: When i try to download my profile onto a 360 game, it shows error every time. This started happening about 7 momths ago when i removed my profile because I couldn't go online in any 360 game. I...
  8. Ninja Gaiden 2 Backwards Compatibility Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 2 Backwards Compatibility Issues: Exiting the forest at chapter 12 some graphical glitches start to appear making the game unplayable. I'm playing Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox One X. [img] a694b1dc-446e-4cb1-a79b-0e85708625e3
  9. Midnight club LA backward compatibility issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight club LA backward compatibility issues: I am sure I have previously bought Midnight club LA on 360. I decided that I would try and buy it on my One anyway and when I tried to on the marketplace there is no price to see and when I try to...
  10. Ultra Street Fighter IV Backwards Compatibility Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultra Street Fighter IV Backwards Compatibility Issue: Hi. I recently saw that Super Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, and Ultra Street Fighter IV, were all added to the backwards compatible list for Xbox One. I have the...