Xbox One X backwards compatibility program issue

Discus and support Xbox One X backwards compatibility program issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; very recently, ive been having an issue with the backwards compatibility program where it will freeze up on me if i leave the game on idle for more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DARKxASSASSIN22, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Xbox One X backwards compatibility program issue

very recently, ive been having an issue with the backwards compatibility program where it will freeze up on me if i leave the game on idle for more than a few minutes. after i come back, it will work ok for between 1 and 2 minutes, then it will freeze.
    its not the whole xbox that freezes and it doesnt crash to the dashboard. im pretty sure its the 360 emulation program thats messed up. ive tried several things already to attempt to fix it. ive performed several hard restarts, done a full shutdown and left
    the xbox unplugged for over an hour, moved the games from my seagate 8TB external hard drive to the internal hard drive. nothing is fixing this. it started doing this about a week, maybe a week and a half ago. ive also noted that it wont cause the freeze if
    i go back to the dashboard before stepping away. is this a known problem? my regular xbox one games arent having this issue, just the 360 games.

:)

DARKxASSASSIN22, Jul 26, 2020
  2. ProDefault Win User

Xbox one. Need for speed

Xbox ones backwards compatibility program has ended. Xbox series x will bring four generations of backwards compatibility. So hopefully in time.
  3. DominumStige Win User

Question about Backward Compatibility on Xbox One One

Hi!

All Xbox accessories and original games on Xbox are compatible with
    Xbox One X. Even games in the backward compatibility program work.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Skate 2 and tony hawk games

The backwards compatibility program is on hold at the moment,at least until after the Xbox One series X is released.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Shrek 2 for xbox compatibility

Currently, the backward compatibility program of X360 games is paused. Microsoft is focusing on the backward compatibility of XBOX One games on the XBOX Series X. Have some patience, I think more X360 games will follow
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Def Jam Fight for NY

The backward compatible program is on hold until the release of the Xbox Series X release. We will find out more information then about backward compatibility.
Thema:

Xbox One X backwards compatibility program issue

1. Xbox One X backwards compatibility program issue - Similar Threads - backwards compatibility program

2. Add Original Xbox Games To The Xbox One Backward Compatibility Program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add Original Xbox Games To The Xbox One Backward Compatibility Program: Hey there, I know it might be impossible, but is it possible that you guys can add some or all of the Original Xbox games to the Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Program, cause I know that...
  3. Backwards compatibility program ending, what games would you have liked to be BC? +What did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility program ending, what games would you have liked to be BC? +What did...: Edit: Okay, so...I decided to edit this post. Because it was negative and angsty, and I was tired of looking at it. Plus I kinda wrote it while I was depressed, y'know? So instead, what games...
  4. What's up with the xbox backwards compatibility program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's up with the xbox backwards compatibility program?: Backwards compatibility has been a great feature that all xbox fans including myself have loved since it was announced. I would like someone from xbox to provide some insight on what it takes to...
  5. Xbox Preview Program, Backwards Compatibility Program, "Borderlands Game of the Year ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Preview Program, Backwards Compatibility Program, "Borderlands Game of the Year ...: As especified in the subject, Xbox Backward Compatibility launched borderlands recently I have the game of the year edition and I was able to download the game but heres my problem I can't...
  6. Macrohard E3 bust with Backwards Compatibility program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Macrohard E3 bust with Backwards Compatibility program: Nice big announcement. Two games that already had developer permission, and none of the titles that were announced at the start of the program. Why keep locking these threads when we just want...
  7. new backwards compatibility game should be tested by preview program members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new backwards compatibility game should be tested by preview program members: Xbox one has a lot of bug riddled so they preview program test them out like for the batch of backward compatibility games 5bd34a16-42e4-4d8b-b34b-f5be20893431
  8. Hi can someone please help me by adding me to the Backwards Compatibility program my gamer tag ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi can someone please help me by adding me to the Backwards Compatibility program my gamer tag ...: Hi can someone please help me by adding me to the Backwards Compatibility program my gamer tag is 6be686d8-b62c-43a5-ae8f-a05c59a79c44
  9. Invite to backwards compatibility preview program if possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invite to backwards compatibility preview program if possible: Hi i have a fairly small community of friends on xbox and i was really hoping that someone could invite me into the preview program for the backwards compatability. I tried to find the forum that...
  10. Preview Program Backward Compatibility issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program Backward Compatibility issue: i have the preview program and i am enrolled but none of my previously purchased games from the list of available titles show up for download. cant install from disc either. is there something...