Xbox one x backwards compatible won't play

Discus and support Xbox one x backwards compatible won't play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox one won’t play backwards compatibility discs on my Xbox one x. Disc player works fine,just backwards compatible disc only.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BliTzerj, Jan 23, 2022.

1. BliTzerj
    BliTzerj Guest

Xbox one won’t play backwards compatibility discs on my Xbox one x. Disc player works fine,just backwards compatible disc only.

:)

BliTzerj, Jan 23, 2022
  2. darkist1 Win User

Xbox 360 games to xbox one games

Unless they are on the backwards compatible list, they won't work on the Xbox One. But when Xbox Series X gets released it'll have retro compatibility for 360 and xbox one games. They might increase the Xbox backwards compatibility for xbox one too after
    release.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

I have a question about backwards compatibility

If it's not backwards compatible (and this game isn't) then no, it won't work. You can view the backwards compatibility list
    here. If a game is not on that list, you can't play it on an Xbox One.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Request a refund for a digital purchase

If you are trying to find the game on your Xbox One X that is what the problem is.

The game Remember Me for the Xbox 360 is NOT a backwards compatible game.

Here is a link to a list of games that are currently backwards compatible.

Backwards compatible list

This is why it is not showing up on your Xbox One X.

Until they put it on that list it will not be able to be played on Any Xbox One
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Can someone help me please ?

The xbox one xbox one s and xbox one X will all have the same power to play backwards compatible games that are currnently on the list of back compat games
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Game state of decay on xbox 360 not appear on my library anymore

Hi,

The Xbox 360 version of State of Decay is not backwards compatible with the Xbox One, which is why it won't appear on your library. If you're still interested in this game you need to buy the Xbox One version.

If a 360 game is not on the Backwards compatible list you won't be able to play it on your Xbox One regardless of you owning the title.
Thema:

1. Xbox one x backwards compatible won't play - Similar Threads - backwards compatible won't

2. Backward compatible games won't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Backward compatible games won't connect to xbox live: Hello, I recently reinstalled Gears of War 2 on my xbox series s but I'm unable to play it. When I get to the main menu in Gears 2 a window prompts me to download my profile, but when I click on...
  3. xbox 360 backwards compatibility game won't recognize that I am connected to live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 backwards compatibility game won't recognize that I am connected to live: when i load up an xbox 360 game on my xbox s it doenst recognize that i am connected to live and wont download the profile. yes i have done all the recommendations from other posts and still...
  4. Backwards Compatible, Platinum Hits 360 Disks Won't Play on Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards Compatible, Platinum Hits 360 Disks Won't Play on Xbox One: I cannot get platinum edition 360 disks to play on my Xbox one. In particular, Black Ops 2 and GTA IV. These games are backwards compatible, and the 360 versions are sold in the Xbox store if I'm...
  5. Why won't Backward compatible games play remotely?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Backward compatible games play remotely?: Like my subject states. I love playing remotely when I'm out and about. But why can't Xbox Backwards Compatible games be played? I wouldn't see an issue since these games are developed from older...
  6. Xb1 won't play backward compatible anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xb1 won't play backward compatible anymore: I have cleaned the persistent storage, a hard reset, a FACTORY reset....everything. Its like it doesn't even acknowledge I put a disk in. Will play XB1 discs, movie blu rays just fine. After I...
  7. Xbox live won't work on backwards compatability.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live won't work on backwards compatability.: When I try to play my xbox 360 games on my xbox one it disconnects from live, I can play the games but can't access live for content. Also this has spread to my xbox 360 console ! It wont let me...
  8. My xbox one x won't boot any backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one x won't boot any backwards compatible games.: everything on my Xbox works just fine including normal discs but anything that is backwards compatibility doesn't load it doesn't give me an error code the Xbox acts like it's not even in the...
  9. Guide menu won't show when playing backwards compatible Original Xbox game on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guide menu won't show when playing backwards compatible Original Xbox game on Series X: Hi all, I've been enjoying my new Series X and playing lots of different games to try out the backwards compatibility features. Mostly it's been great but I'm having an issue with one particular...
  10. Backwards compatible game, Xbox 360 profile won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible game, Xbox 360 profile won't connect to Xbox live: Xbox one x profile is connected to xbox live, but when I launch a 360 game and sign in my 360 profile cannot connect to Xbox live. I have tried to redownload my profile but when attempting to...