Xbox one x black screen

Discus and support Xbox one x black screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just yesterday while playing online my screen started flickering while i could still see what was going on at times i decided to turn the X off and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Loz_23, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Loz_23
    Loz_23 Guest

Xbox one x black screen

Just yesterday while playing online my screen started flickering while i could still see what was going on at times i decided to turn the X off and back on but at that point the screen never came back up while the X was obe the screen had a no singal message.
    I have already tried the holding down the power button 10 second thing, waiting a hold night to turn it back on while unplugged, and also a different tv and cable attempt but still no luck. Please help, has anyone else with the same issue going was able to
    resolve it? Im not sure what to do anymore

:)

Loz_23, Aug 2, 2019
  2. HellSpawn83 Win User

Black screen on start up

Same issue here. My One X is fine but the One is black screen
  3. ZombieProd1gy Win User

xbox sign in issues

I have 2 Xbox ones and a one X and all 3 are black screened after being reset multiple times. Please help. Please fix
  4. papyforest Win User

playing with xobx on a ACER X34

X box one x.

But thx for answer, i found a button in the screen after finding the screen notice...

and the game got only 2 black colums on each side, but it will be enough for me.

No 4k, but well, not a 4k Screen.

Thx for the answer it was usefull!

@+
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

black screen Xbox One X

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for reaching out! since you're experiencing a black screen on your Xbox One X,
    I suggest to try the troubleshooting article : Troubleshooting a blank
    TV screen or monitor while your Xbox One is on
    . Give each solution a try.

If none of these solutions resolved the problem, your console may need to be serviced. Go to
    Device Supportto submit a repair request.

Hope this helps. Don't forget to let us know your results!
  6. Loz_23 Win User

Xbox one x black screen

Yeah man different HDMI cables in different tvs in different ports of the tvs and still nothing...
Thema:

Xbox one x black screen

1. Xbox one x black screen - Similar Threads - black screen

2. State of Decay 2 Black Screen at Base Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Black Screen at Base Screen: Been playing State of Decay 2, xbox one version, for the past couple days. All of the sudden when I go to the Base Screen after a split second it goes black. LB and RB will take you out of it but...
  3. black screen happens randomly while playing minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    black screen happens randomly while playing minecraft: While playing minecraft on xbox 10 our screen will continually switch to a black screen and have audio only. I have tried powering down by holding the off button for 10 sec and then I tried...
  4. Xbox One Black Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Black Screen: When i turned on my xbox one, nothing was loading, and all i saw was a black screen. I can hold in my xbox home button to restart, but i already tried to restart my xbox. Any help?...
  5. Xbox One S pantalla en negro | Xbox One S black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S pantalla en negro | Xbox One S black screen: Español: Hola, tengo un problema con mi xbox one s. A mi consola se le daño la fuente de alimentacion, la pude cambiar pero cuando enciendo la xbox la pantalla se queda en negro y no muestra...
  6. Black Screen Recovery Unsuccessful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen Recovery Unsuccessful: Has anyone figured out other ways of getting out of the black screen mode? I've tried the reset procedure many times and it just doesn't work. And yeas, I've checked all the cables, connections,...
  7. Xbox black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox black screen: I did a hard reset on my xbox one and got the green loading screen and then when it is finished loading it goes directly to a black screen. It is not a display issue. I also tried the holding down...
  8. Xbox 360 E red light black screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E red light black screen.: So i have a xbox 360 E console and 2 days ago my brother opened the console to clean the dust away but kinda made a problem appear. Since now all the time when i try to start the console, the...
  9. Black Screen after enlarging mini game hub media

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen after enlarging mini game hub media: I get a black screen from the mini game hub media or when viewing it's shared media by via message. It was only from the developer posts, game clips, and the screenshots, everything else I can...
  10. Xbox one black screen after startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one black screen after startup: My xbox one x boots up and displays the xbox startup screen with the microchips and the woosh sound. Then it goes to the green screen with the xbox logo and after that it just goes black. It...