Xbox One X blurry 4k

Discus and support Xbox One X blurry 4k in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought an Xbox One X. Since then I have not been able to achieve the 4K gaming experience. Games such as AC Odyssey, Witcher 3 and Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kjr54, Oct 6, 2019.

1. kjr54
    kjr54 Guest

Xbox One X blurry 4k

I recently bought an Xbox One X. Since then I have not been able to achieve the 4K gaming experience. Games such as AC Odyssey, Witcher 3 and Forza Horizon 4 look blurry and lacking sharpness, the picture is very underwhelming as if something is not working
    properly. The environment in these games look blurry, pixelated and jagged when they should look amazing.

The Xbox display settings are fine. It is set to 4K UHD and 60hz and the Xbox settings confirm that my TV supports 4K UHD gaming and HDR 10 etc.

I have played around with my TV and Xbox settings numerous times, switching HDMI ports as well as different cables and turning off all post processing features unfortunately to no avail. I have even factory reset my TV and restored all Xbox settings to default.

I played the Witcher 3 on the PS4 Pro on the exact same TV and it looked amazing. I know what this game should look like at 4K.

I am totally at a loss on what to do. Could my Xbox be defective?

:)

kjr54, Oct 6, 2019
  2. sephyrwrath45 Win User

Xbox One X blurry 4k

I see that you say the display setting are fine and it confirms that your TV supports 4k gaming, but it may be a simply setting not selected. when I first got my Xbox one X I had a similar issue and I used this to troubleshoot and it worked for me(one of
    the boxes was not checked), perhaps it will work for you?

[*]Press the Xbox button to open the Xbox guide.
    [*]Scroll down to the Settings tab.
    [*]Select All Settings.
    [*]Select Display & sound and then Video output.
    [*]Choose Video modes.
    [*]To enable HDR, ensure both the Allow 4K and Allow HDR checkboxes are filled.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Xbox One X blurry 4k

4. Arlemie Win User

Xbox One X blurry 4k

kjr54

I had that exact same issue, but I did the same steps that sephyrwrath45 did and that fixed it for me as well. Have you tried those steps
    that he mentioned? I did some research and found that those methods worked really well for a lot of people. Get back to us on whether or not that works.
  5. kjr54 Win User

Xbox One X blurry 4k

6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Xbox One X blurry 4k

Exact same? Yours or somebody else's? Have you tried a 4K blue ray disc from your console or some other blue ray player? It looks to me that Tv is the problem here. Have you tried your console on the friend's TV? Let us know...
Thema:

Xbox One X blurry 4k

1. Xbox One X blurry 4k - Similar Threads - blurry

2. Xbox is blurry on my Monitor but not my TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is blurry on my Monitor but not my TV: So I wanted to play Xbox on my Monitor but games like Call Of Duty, Fortnite, Madden 19 and 20 and Skate 3 are really blurry like I've tried turning up the sharpness on my monitor but it literally...
  3. 4K Blurry picture distortion?

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K Blurry picture distortion?: Ive had my One X for nearly a year now and it seems to be working fine - only recently started watching 4K discs on it though. Im having an ugly issue with blocks of pixellated distortion (sorry...
  4. Xbox 360 Game Blurry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game Blurry: Hello, i play 360 games on my xbox one, but it's blurry and not sharp. How do i fix it? Do any of you have the same problem? I also have my resolution at 1080p. It's really annoying....
  5. Mixer broadcast from Xbox One is blurry & lags.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer broadcast from Xbox One is blurry & lags.: Split from this thread. I'm also having issues streaming from xbox one to mixer while playing pubg. My in game runs smooth but playback on mixer and after downloading is terrible but only at...
  6. Mixer broadcast from Xbox One is blurry & lags.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer broadcast from Xbox One is blurry & lags.: I've been having this issue for about a week now. I used to stream with the exact same setup I have now. Same console, same cam, same headset, same internet, and so on. Never had issues before and...
  7. Does anyone have problems with the graphics? When i load the game, it becomes a bit blurry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have problems with the graphics? When i load the game, it becomes a bit blurry: Idk why, but when i load the game, it becomes blurry, low quality graphics. it once used to be perfect.. this happened after the revoultion dlc..anyone who can help me with?...
  8. blurry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    blurry: did they fix the xbox one blurry image ? 1e538237-a37d-418d-a8c3-ac583e09017f
  9. Textures blurry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Textures blurry: Been playing for many months on a world using the Fantasy Texture Pack. It has been running fine. However, within the past week, some of the sprite textures have been really fuzzy/blurry. The...
  10. XBOX ONE X HDR look dark and blurry with "TCL 55P605" TV ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X HDR look dark and blurry with "TCL 55P605" TV ?: I just brought the TCL 55P605 and I can't figure out if there is something wrong with the TV or ONEX with HDR. The 4K look awesome until I enabled HDR on my ONEX from the setting. Everytime I...