Xbox One X boot loop hole after update gone wrong

Discus and support Xbox One X boot loop hole after update gone wrong in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, Joined the insider preview roughly a couple years ago and running an Xone X happily. Two days ago the console was doing an update and while... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrResetti80, Nov 21, 2020 at 2:32 PM.

1. Xbox One X boot loop hole after update gone wrong

Hi all,

Joined the insider preview roughly a couple years ago and running an Xone X happily. Two days ago the console was doing an update and while doing so, an unfortunate power outage struck. When I rebooted the console, the troubleshooting menu kicked in troubleshoot menu error , reporting an error. I've tried every single options there was on that menu, including downloading the OSU1 file from the xbox support site and running it from a USB thumb drive, but without success as you can see from this other image update error

Typing the error on Google brought me to an answer on the Microsoft forum citing the fact that my Xbox, since it's part of the insider program, might be running an OS version that is specific and different from the one I've downloaded. That same answer suggested to ask here on reddit, so here I am.

Do I have any chance to get my beloved One X up and running without resort to MS service?

Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/MrResetti80
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrResetti80, Nov 21, 2020 at 2:32 PM
  2. kymbal1 Win User

live down?

Booted x box and got the "Update Available" message, rolled to upgrade, started applying, and got the message no internet connection, whilst my PC was showing that i have full access to net. after that x box crashed on the spinning circle screen, will not
    accept any input, only off and on, when rebooted, it goes back to the spinning grey loop and freezes... any ideas PLEASE !!
  3. luixmg Win User

Xbox one x scorpio edition dead after 20 mins of play

I have the same issue, first boot of Xbox one X, start the update, freezed at 1% of download!!!, it never booted up again.
  4. PilotViper112 Win User

Cheating & Hacking Lets Try and Stamp It Out

I agree, but you never get rid of them, it gone on for years as far as I can remember, the games makers are at fault here for allowing it to happen with the hackers/mods as there to many loop holes in there games, take gta5 and forza 3/4 it's still going
    on, it be still going on way after I've gone.

As far as game history goes I hide mine, only friends can see it. I keep my details private.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Battlefield 4 - Age Restriction????

Only "loop-hole" is make new GT.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Reputation Loop Hole

Hey there, Emzx99!

I'm sorry to see any frustrations around the reputation system. Unfortunately, the only information we have on repairing it is by checking out the Enforcement site, where you got that direct quote. There are no loopholes, and the system works as it says
    there.

You posted a similar thread here. We do not allow multiple threads on the same situation on our forums. For more information on how we run things here,
    I suggest checking out the Forum Guidelines link at the bottom of my post.

Because the only thing we can do is direct you to the Feedback site, as M3tal did in your other post, this thread will be locked. Any further threads created by you on this topic will be deleted.

If you need assistance with any other support issue, be sure to post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

Xbox One X boot loop hole after update gone wrong

1. Xbox One X boot loop hole after update gone wrong - Similar Threads - boot loop hole

2. Booted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booted: I got booted and are wondering what u can do to help i got proof he admited to booting me 721a3c11-471a-49fb-b692-63c3a2d4243a
  3. My xbox one x won't boot any backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one x won't boot any backwards compatible games.: everything on my Xbox works just fine including normal discs but anything that is backwards compatibility doesn't load it doesn't give me an error code the Xbox acts like it's not even in the...
  4. 19041.4765 boot loop issues on Series X. Require assistance.

in XboX Insiders
    19041.4765 boot loop issues on Series X. Require assistance.: So, I'm having an issue with my Series X on this build (latest preview), I installed it because the console was freezing even on the release build having assumed it was corrupt. I've downloaded...
  5. Xbox One X stuck in Troubleshooting boot loop

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck in Troubleshooting boot loop: So I went to install the Phantasy Star Online 2 beta and my Xbox was starting to cancel downloads so I restarted it, ever since then it boots up into a troubleshooting screen. Here is what I have...
  6. Xbox One "boot looping" to troubleshooting screen - won't go further

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One "boot looping" to troubleshooting screen - won't go further: My Xbox One (original) boots to the troubleshooting screen; if I select "continue" it just reboots to the troubleshooting screen. Selecting the factory reset option (either keep games option or...
  7. Boot loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Boot loop: my xbox was making weird noises last night so I turned of the plug socket. The next morning i turned it on and it's just a green screen with no small fonts on it just Xbox. Why is this happening...
  8. Xbox update (10/28/2015) crash when istalling now on green screen loop xbox won't boot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update (10/28/2015) crash when istalling now on green screen loop xbox won't boot.: Xbox make an update on 10/28/2015 around 12:00 am and when installing it crash. I wait untill 1:30 am it dint move from 70% istalling. I reboot the console. now the console is on the green screen...
  9. Stuck on Xbox One Green Screen on Boot (3 white bubbles Loop)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on Xbox One Green Screen on Boot (3 white bubbles Loop): Hi xbox support, My xbox one won't get pass the xbox one green screen on boot-up. I just turned off my xbox one last night and back on this morning and didn't work. I read about and have tried...
  10. 360 slim stuck in boot loop: what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 slim stuck in boot loop: what to do?: Hi guys, My 360 slim 250 gb has been stuck in a boot loop since a few days. I briefly see the xbox logo and than it just reboots. I'm unable to reach the dashboard. To show you guys exactly...