Xbox One X “Can’t finish multiplayer tests”

Discus and support Xbox One X “Can’t finish multiplayer tests” in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, For the past 4 days i have been getting the same message when i try to test multiplayer connection. “can’t finish multiplayer tests”... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QUIETRIOT122, Oct 18, 2019.

1. QUIETRIOT122
    QUIETRIOT122 Guest

Hello everyone,

For the past 4 days i have been getting the same message when i try to test multiplayer connection.

“can’t finish multiplayer tests”

I have been searching all around google and called support and neither were able to fix the issue. Xfinity also said that everything is good on their end.

i already tried factory resetting the xbox and my internet multiple times. Ive also tried port forwarding, turning on and off upnp, and DMZ to my xbox. Ive also tried changing the dns for my xbox and that didnt work either.

Anyone have any clue how to fix this?

:)

QUIETRIOT122, Oct 18, 2019
  2. QUIETRIOT122 Win User

Important Don’t combine port forwarding, UPnP, and perimeter network (also known as DMZ) settings. If you previously enabled perimeter network functionality on your router, you must disable the perimeter network before you try this
    procedure.

Multiplayer connection error solution troubleshooter may assist you.

i did them all separate
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I just tried the clear alt mac and reboot wifi and that did not work. About to go to my buddies house and see if is different on his wifi
    As you have you tried a wired ethernet cable connection to the gateway, check the condition of the cable. It may need replacing or reseating in both the ports.

Also if you reboot your gateway, turn off the console while gateway restarts and is fully functional before turning console back on.

While the console is off remove the power cable to reset power supply.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Quiet,

Thanks for the updates on the issue. Try clearing your alt mac address and reboot your network hardware. To clear the alt mac go to settings>network>network settings>adv. settings> alt mac address>clear and restart.

Try this and let us know.

Brad
  5. QUIETRIOT122 Win User

Update: just tried it on my buddy’s wifi and it works. So im guessing its something with my internet then
    Did you also try your ethernet cable at your buddies place?

yes i did try it with an ethernet cable
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Important Don’t combine port forwarding, UPnP, and perimeter network (also known as DMZ) settings. If you previously enabled perimeter network functionality on your router, you must disable the perimeter network before you try this
    procedure.

Multiplayer connection error solution troubleshooter may assist you.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X “Can’t finish multiplayer tests” - Similar Threads - “Can’t finish multiplayer

2. Xbox One Minecraft can’t connect to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft can’t connect to Microsoft Account: I’ve been having issues trying to log into my Microsoft account on my Xbox One. I’ve played the game for months without an issue, and now it won’t sign me into realms or marketplace. This problem...
  3. Changed country can’t upgrade subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed country can’t upgrade subscription: Hey, I’ve just moved back from canada to the UK. Billing address and payment card all updated. I’m trying to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate however because I still have a Gold Subscription in...
  4. Can’t download my Xbox one profile to the 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download my Xbox one profile to the 360: Ive been trying to play backwards compatible but i cant download my account it says cant connect to xbox live test connection to trouble shoot your connection but the thing is that nothing is...
  5. I’m having issues here I got the new store update out of no where but I can’t see no games...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having issues here I got the new store update out of no where but I can’t see no games...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hulkbusterss [link] [comments]
  6. I Can’t Download Anything Because Of A Storage Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Can’t Download Anything Because Of A Storage Issue: I recently bought the FH4 Ultimate Add On’s bundle on my Xbox One s. When I try to download it I keep getting a message saying I need more storage, even though I’ve got 171.2 gb free and the pack...
  7. I can’t load up one of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t load up one of my games: When I try to load up the Elder scrolls online it says give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code:0x80070490 and I’ve restarted my Xbox and...
  8. Can’t finish multiplayer tests error 0x0000000000000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t finish multiplayer tests error 0x0000000000000000: My internet is working fine on everything but its coming up with that error when i test multiplayer connection, i have tried to reset the xbox while keeping games and apps and now it wont even let...
  9. Can’t finish multiplayer tests (0x0000000000000000)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t finish multiplayer tests (0x0000000000000000): I am unable to get my console fully online. When connection to my house's internet, my console says it is connected to the internet, but then I go to the home screen and it still says I'm not on...
  10. Can’t finish multiplayer tests 0x0000000000000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t finish multiplayer tests 0x0000000000000000: So my Network setting is great and my NAT type is open, but my Mutiplayer test can’t finish and when I try to play online multiplayer games I lose my connection mid game and it boots me out of my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox cant finish multiplayer tests