Xbox One X changes bitstream format and hdmi audio on its own

Discus and support Xbox One X changes bitstream format and hdmi audio on its own in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anybody have this problem? I want my Xbox One X to do HDMI audio Bitstream out with a Bitstream of DTS and THIS xbox consistently refuses to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/javycane, May 23, 2020.

1. /u/javycane
    /u/javycane Guest

Does anybody have this problem?

I want my Xbox One X to do HDMI audio Bitstream out with a Bitstream of DTS and THIS xbox consistently refuses to adhere to those settings. I have an xbox one s in my bedroom that DOES NOT give me these problems.

Does anybody have a solution?

submitted by /u/javycane
    [link] [comments]

/u/javycane, May 23, 2020
  2. imanshanizadehasli Win User

When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

Why does not Microsoft add these two audio formats to the bitstream of the xbox one x console? If only added to the blueray part. We want these audio formats to be added in the bitstream of the xbox
    one x console.

3. ForsaknTemplar Win User

Xbox One Steaming with Gen 3 A50s

I have speaker audio as: HDMI audio - stereo uncompressed; Optical audio - Bitstream out; and Bitstream format - Dolby Digitial. My headset audio is: Headset format - stereo uncompressed.
  4. DeejayKnight Win User

Please help! Audio problems!

I had the same problem Raicrow, but it may not be for the same reasons.

I changed my audio in Settings > Display & Sound > Digital Audio. I can't remember what they were set to, but my updated settings are as follows:

HDMI Audio - Bitstream out

Optical Audio - Bitstream out

Bitstream format - Dolby Digital

As a reference, I have HDMI from Xbox One > TV, then an optical out from TV to receiver. I hope this helps!
  5. imanshanizadehasli Win User

When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

We have this problem on xbox one x, the newest console for Microsoft. And I'll ask you to deal with this problem and add this audio format to the bitstream section

You put it in the xbox one x console. Just in the blueray disc section. Why is it not possible to have sound in audio format in the bitstream section?
  6. imanshanizadehasli Win User

That's not right. I connect with a hdmi cable, not with an optical cable. The problem is that you do not add the Dolby true hd and dts hd master audio format to the xbox one x console bitstream part.

Thema:

1. Xbox One X changes bitstream format and hdmi audio on its own - Similar Threads - changes bitstream format

2. Can't change profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change profile picture: I have been trying to change my profile picture for a couple weeks now, maybe 3 to be exact. I have tried different custom photos and none seem to work, I still get the "Don't worry we still have...
  3. How to move/ and or change the email and ownership that is connected to my xbox acount.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to move/ and or change the email and ownership that is connected to my xbox acount.: Hello, Since I was little I have played Xbox on my mothers email as she is the one who made the account but it has always been for me. Is there a way that I can move my account to my Microsoft...
  4. Forced change my gamertag with no reason ?!? Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced change my gamertag with no reason ?!? Help: The xbox enforcement team is a JOKE. Ive had this account name for 15 years and they banned it for no reason. My gamertag in question () Can someone explain to me how this broke any code of...
  5. Question: How do I change the payment method on a game I pre-ordered on my Xbox One X?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: How do I change the payment method on a game I pre-ordered on my Xbox One X?...: Effective today, I prefer to pay by one of my credit cards as opposed to one of my debit cards. Nothing credit analysts do will ever hinder any of the great memories I make with my family and...
  6. suspended for someone hacking into his account. We found out about it and we changed the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    suspended for someone hacking into his account. We found out about it and we changed the...: Hello, My grandsons account was suspended from someone hacking into my account, when we found out about it and we changed the password. Now he is suspended. WHY> please recover his account he is...
  7. Dead By Daylight ーPROFILE STATE CHANGEーと出る

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight ーPROFILE STATE CHANGEーと出る: DBDを起動後Xboxからのログインを促され、ログインしようとするが PROFILE STATE CHANGE You have been signed out of your current profile. このような案内がでてサインインできずゲー ができません After starting DBD, I was prompted to log in from Xbox and...
  8. Can't change privacy and online security on xbox.com. On the Xbox I can but it doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change privacy and online security on xbox.com. On the Xbox I can but it doesn't...: Hi, I can't change the settings for my Xbox account on account.xbox.com/settings. My account is an adult account and has always been one. (I've seen people have similar problems where it has...
  9. Your home xbox setting cannot be changes until we connect to the service?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your home xbox setting cannot be changes until we connect to the service?: I'm having a trouble with putting my sons account as my home xbox, it says that your home xbox settings cannot be change until we connect to the service. I'm connected to xbox live, and i have...
  10. Audio output changes from bitstream to stereo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio output changes from bitstream to stereo: I got my One S hooked up to Marantz AV-receiver with Atmos support. If I set audio output to HDMI, bitstream, and Atmos the sound works as it's supposed to. Problem is, every now and then Xbox...