Xbox One X Connection Issues

Discus and support Xbox One X Connection Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having a lot of trouble with my Xbox One X staying connected to wifi. At least once a day, my console disconnects from live, and sometimes it signs... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StK I, Mar 26, 2020 at 12:12 PM.

1. StK I
    StK I Guest

I'm having a lot of trouble with my Xbox One X staying connected to wifi. At least once a day, my console disconnects from live, and sometimes it signs me out as well, causing me to lose progress even on single player games. I had similar disconnection issues
    with my previous ISP (optimum switched to Verizon fios around November 19) but never this signing out issue which is losing me progress and saves. I've searched a lot on the internet and have tried the following fixes (none have worked):

static ip

port forwarding

resetting MAC address

resetting my console

power cycling

resetting modem/router

going wired (not feasible where I currently play, and I am not trying to run an ethernet cable through the floor if it's not a 100% fix anyway)

Using energy saving mode and disabling instant sign-in

Some other details: When I run detailed diagnostic after testing my connection, my NAT comes up open behind a cone NAT. I have no trouble initally connecting to parties or playing online, but obviously the random disconnections ruin the online experience.
    I don't think I have ipv6 in my area, and

My laptop and phone are almost always connected and able to use the wifi when my xbox disconnects, and I very rarely have my original xbox one disconnect, recently when the X disconnects I've had my original on just to see if it experiences any issues and
    no signing out or disconnect occurs. I also get the "do you own this game or app error" despite being online or having just taken my console into offline mode, although this is fixable by restarting the console.

This is extremely frustrating and I although I haven't been able to speak to Verizon support and see if there is anything on their end, I don't have the patience to continue being stuck holding on the phone during limited support hours. While I'm stuck at
    home, this problem has been getting worse and worse over the last couple days to the point where I am resorting to playing offline just so I'm not losing progress. I am at the limits of my technical knowledge here, but I figure it's worth throwing out to see
    if there are any other suggestions?

:)

2. SmurfThug Win User

Xbox One X Teredo problem

I have been having the same issues, bought a new xbox one X and have been losing connection randomly, never lost connection before with the normal xbox one. When I lose connection it will sometimes say Teredo error or upnp connection error. Totally not
    fun, I'm considering buying a new router but if it's the consoles fault I dont know what I'll do. I have already swapped my xbox one X out with another xbox one x from gamestop because I thought the first one was faulty and this did not stop the connection
    issue.
  3. beausmall Win User

Xbox one x issues

Why would it only be the one x machine and not the one s ????

Lets rule out the internet service provider, its an xbox one x issue its pretty obvious.

All other pcs, gaming consoles and devices connect without issues
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Connecting XBOX ONE X with TV & AVR to get both high quality picture and surround sound - problem

Hi there!

Sorry to hear the issues with connecting / setting up your Xbox One X console with TV and AVR. The reply by EggsBoxJuan is on point. I would also recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting resource for

Connecting your Xbox One X console to TV and AVR.

Let us know if this helped.
  5. DarkMerc87 Win User

Xbox One S Error 0x80bd0033

Ran into the same issue with my Xbox One X when trying to connect to my 4k tv through a switch. I had to set my Playstation 4 Pro to 2160p-YUV420 to display properly. Is there a similar setting for the Xbox One X?
  6. SelectiveKboy Win User

Xbox One X Connection issues

Go to your Xbox network settings. What does your "NAT Type" show?

Also try running the tests on the right side of the screen (Test network connection, Test multiplayer connection, Test NAT Type, Detailed network statistics), and see if those tests show any problems with your network.
    My network is not the problem. I run multiple devices on it 24/7 Including an older Xbox One Halo 5 Edition. Nat is open 0% Packet Loss (confirmed thru Both Xboxes and CMD on PC.) Latency is ~50. Multiplayer Connection test on the problem box interrupts
    itself frequently. I'm positive at this point it's a Hardware issue.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X Connection Issues - Similar Threads - Connection Issues

2. Issue with connection of my wireless controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with connection of my wireless controller: I have an issue with my xbox controller, the sound on my side starts to "explode" as well as on the side of whoever is hearing me a the time, it also sometimes it disconnect itself as if I had...
  3. Xbox Network Connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Network Connectivity issues: My console can no longer connect to the internet. I go to Network Settings and hit Set up wireless network and none are shown where there used to be. When I hit Test network connection it says...
  4. Xbox One Controller Static Sounds in Headset & Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Static Sounds in Headset & Connection Issues: My Xbox One controllers are having issues where I get static and audio drops followed by momentary disconnects and resets of the controller. My controllers never completely shut off but they do...
  5. "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android

in XboX Insiders
    "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android: I have a strong Wi-Fi connection at home (100mb u/d) and the lag and pixelation is very bad about 65—70% of the time. I use a Galaxy Tab S6 and a S10 for most plays. Either device has issues. Is...
  6. Xbox One X - Connectivity Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Connectivity Issues?: Okay, so I was playing Destiny when mid-play, my TV monitor just went black and "No Signal" popped up (Xbox was still on). This has never happened before with any of my HDMI devices plugged in....
  7. Ethernet connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet connection issue: I have an original Xbox One and my Ethernet cable doesn’t connect to it even when I know it works because it connects to my PC just fine. I got an AT&T guy to come and he checked it and agreed the...
  8. Playing on my One X causes all of my headsets/controllers to have issues with connection...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing on my One X causes all of my headsets/controllers to have issues with connection...: Ok, so I have an Xbox One X and a OG Xbox One. Whenever I play with a headset using my One X, I will get audio crackles and on rare cases, my controller will rapidly cut off. Leaving my character...
  9. Issue with Xbox connecting with WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox connecting with WiFi: Hi all, First time here. Would be great if someone can help out. My Xbox One S is failing to detect my mobile hotspot. It detects every other WiFi available, but is not able to detect my mobile...
  10. COD Warzone connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone connection issues: So i downloaded the new COD Warzone recently, but everytime i load it up, it hits me with a "connection failed, unable to access online servives". I've tried deleting and reinstalling, restarting...