Xbox One X - Connectivity Issues?

Discus and support Xbox One X - Connectivity Issues? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, so I was playing Destiny when mid-play, my TV monitor just went black and "No Signal" popped up (Xbox was still on). This has never happened... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PoaKhiav, Mar 25, 2020.

1. PoaKhiav
    PoaKhiav Guest

Okay, so I was playing Destiny when mid-play, my TV monitor just went black and "No Signal" popped up (Xbox was still on). This has never happened before with any of my HDMI devices plugged in. Here are all the things I tried to fix it (obviously, none of
    them fixed the problem):

1. Switching the HDMI cords.
      1. I switched between devices, switched new ones in, etc.
    2. Resetting my TV to factory settings (Toshiba Fire TV).
    3. Switching the Xbox One X over to my computer monitor (which is usually what my partner plays the Xbox One S on).
      1. I also tried different HDMI cords with the monitor.
      2. To note, I plugged the Xbox One S into the TV with the same HDMI cord and port that I had been using for the Xbox One X, and it connected, no problem (also, the Nintendo Switch never had a problem connecting to the TV, no matter what cord or port I switched
        it with).
    4. Power cycling -- holding the power button for ten seconds.
    5. The other reset thingy I saw on Microsoft Help Discussions -- holding the power button for ten seconds, then holding the power button and the eject button (with no disk present) for 10-15 seconds until a second beep occurs.

Let me also not that any time the Xbox One X was turned on, it would show that my partner was "online" (the other Xbox One S was logged on to my account on the TV/computer monitor).

Anyone have any additional suggestions or help??

-

:)

PoaKhiav, Mar 25, 2020
  2. JSizzle_955 Win User

What kind of sound card does xbox one X have?

yeah. cause I connected my comcast cable box to my xbox one X pass through HDMI.

I have a ps4 but I'll just connect the ps4 to my xbox one X so I can get a 4k picture on my PS4 slim and the Sound bar is connected to the xbox one x.
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Xbox One S Kinect

Yes there is an adapter for the kinect to be connected to Xbox ONE S and Xbox ONE X.
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

Games

The xbox one x connects to a 4k tv
  5. SmurfThug Win User

Xbox One X Teredo problem

I have been having the same issues, bought a new xbox one X and have been losing connection randomly, never lost connection before with the normal xbox one. When I lose connection it will sometimes say Teredo error or upnp connection error. Totally not
    fun, I'm considering buying a new router but if it's the consoles fault I dont know what I'll do. I have already swapped my xbox one X out with another xbox one x from gamestop because I thought the first one was faulty and this did not stop the connection
    issue.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Kinect

Are you using the Xbox 360 with Kinect, or do you have an Xbox One with Kinect 2?

Also do you have an original Xbox One with Kinect directly connected to the console, or a Xbox One S or X with a separate Kinect Adapter to connect Kinect to your S or X console?

If you have an external Kinect adapter for S or X consoles, what color is the light on the adapter?
Thema:

1. Xbox One X - Connectivity Issues? - Similar Threads - Connectivity Issues

2. Network connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connectivity issues: Hi i recently updated my wifi but now my xbox will not conbect to yhe internet server. Ive tried restarting the Wi-fi and xbox but that didnt work ive also tried to do a DNS test and a connection...
  3. Xbox connection and date issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connection and date issues: My Xbox has instant on enabled and when I turned on my xbox it changed the date time and region and it won't let me connect to Xbox live if I change it back and I've restarted several times...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue): I did every step that is around somewhere on the internet and I cant get the teredo and connection blocked error to go away. The teredo message was gone for a few hours like two days ago but it...
  5. I’m having issues connecting to my home WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having issues connecting to my home WiFi: I am having issues connecting to wifi on xbox 360. Will bot accept password to wifi. Ive cleared cache but still wont connect aba640c2-b37a-4087-9ec3-6294f1774c76
  6. Issue with connection of my wireless controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with connection of my wireless controller: I have an issue with my xbox controller, the sound on my side starts to "explode" as well as on the side of whoever is hearing me a the time, it also sometimes it disconnect itself as if I had...
  7. Xbox Network Connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Network Connectivity issues: My console can no longer connect to the internet. I go to Network Settings and hit Set up wireless network and none are shown where there used to be. When I hit Test network connection it says...
  8. Xbox One Controller Static Sounds in Headset & Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Static Sounds in Headset & Connection Issues: My Xbox One controllers are having issues where I get static and audio drops followed by momentary disconnects and resets of the controller. My controllers never completely shut off but they do...
  9. Xbox One X Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Connection Issues: I'm having a lot of trouble with my Xbox One X staying connected to wifi. At least once a day, my console disconnects from live, and sometimes it signs me out as well, causing me to lose progress...
  10. "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android

in XboX Insiders
    "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android: I have a strong Wi-Fi connection at home (100mb u/d) and the lag and pixelation is very bad about 65—70% of the time. I use a Galaxy Tab S6 and a S10 for most plays. Either device has issues. Is...