Xbox One X - Constant Errors and Issues Upon Startup

Discus and support Xbox One X - Constant Errors and Issues Upon Startup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Ever since getting my Xbox One X - Scorpio edition since they first hit the UK, I've had nothing but issues with the console. They weren't really... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Beeddy, May 9, 2019.

1. Beeddy
    Beeddy Guest

Hi

Ever since getting my Xbox One X - Scorpio edition since they first hit the UK, I've had nothing but issues with the console.

They weren't really apparent to me for the first year but have since been a real pain for me.

It's extremely hit or miss whether upon booting my Xbox One X will work first time or not.

For example, Yesterday I received 3 different error codes before finally giving up and factory resetting for the second time this month.

Error codes include:

E202 8007000E 00000000

E105 00000000 800700B7

E105 00000000 80070003

My suspicion is it could be hard drive related, therefore whilst out of warrenty, do I see about replacing the hardrive or just sending to Microsoft to "fix".

I see other posts which users put up about issues with the XboneX, yet most appear to just get formatted and sent back, with issues still occurring upon start up for the players.

Is there any concrete suggestions anyone can advise me as I never had problem with my original, chunky, VCR looking Xbox one?

Many thanks!

:)

Beeddy, May 9, 2019
  2. Beeddy Win User

I do use an external HDD, yeah?
  3. GreenAxemRanger Win User

It does almost sound like a hardware issue to me. Unfortunately I don't see a better avenue for fixing it outside of sending it to MS for repairs.

Do you use an external hard drive at all?
  4. Airyrose666 Win User

5. Beeddy Win User

Thanks for the prompt response! Yes, upon getting 3 different error messages in a row, I factory reset the console and was finally able to get on for the time being.

Prime example, right this very second. After factory resetting my console the previous day and playing all day without issues, I've booted up my console right this now at 12:33 UK time and received the following error:

E105 00000000 80070003

Thank you
  6. thedtb Win User

Have you tried to reset your console?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/startup-error-solution

Warning Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Anything not synchronized with Xbox Live will be lost. You should only use this option as a last resort.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X - Constant Errors and Issues Upon Startup - Similar Threads - Constant Errors Issues

2. Constant issues with startup errors and downloading making the system unplayable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant issues with startup errors and downloading making the system unplayable: Recently my Xbox One X has run into a plethora of issues that I can't help but think are connected somehow and I need some advice on what to do next. When trying to download updates for games,...
  3. Constantly see error 8027025A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly see error 8027025A: console doesn’t react my actions. Can’t open any apps or games! Game controller is awfully buzzing 50efed56-ecd7-4fcf-9392-8f8500f05a46
  4. Inviting friends gives them errors and constant to restart game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inviting friends gives them errors and constant to restart game: When i invite my friends or they invite me we can't join each other and we constantly have to restart are game just to party up and there's no solution to this even reinstalling the...
  5. constant crashes with DCOM 10016 errors. Play 2 games, crash, reload, repeat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    constant crashes with DCOM 10016 errors. Play 2 games, crash, reload, repeat.: This did not happen before the anniversary update. Now it crashes alot. 17 times just today with: The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM...
  6. Server Connection errors constant issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server Connection errors constant issues: My internet speed is more than 50 mbps yet Microsoft bingo has constant server errors! Fix. this problem I was hoping to finish my power card! c6882cba-0e55-4084-94df-8d0b22938797
  7. Right info but constant error code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right info but constant error code?: So I'm trying to log in to my account on a friends xbox 360 and despite using the correct log in email and password I keep getting error code 8015D003. I've tried logging into and changing...
  8. Party chat constantly disconnecting error code 0x89231806

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat constantly disconnecting error code 0x89231806: Just got a new router the other day, and it was working fine, until a couple days ago I started having the weirdest problem. A couple seconds after joining certain friends games, the party chat...
  9. Constantly getting error codes to update port 3074

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly getting error codes to update port 3074: trying to connect to Xbox live. It is giving me error codes for port 3074 22c23ec1-bdec-4014-a2e6-cac12edfbdd8
  10. Absolutely fed up with Xbox live and its constant errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Absolutely fed up with Xbox live and its constant errors: I have an Xbox 360 premium edition (20 GB) which was purchased back in 2006, but had been replaced two or three times since then under warranty. This issue is with my brother's Xbox live account,...