Xbox one X controller not turning on with rechargeable batteries.

Discus and support Xbox one X controller not turning on with rechargeable batteries. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Xbox Series X controller I use on my Xbox One. To power my controllers I have Duracell rechargeable batteries that I recharge using a battery... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BruhSqueeze, Apr 6, 2021.

1. BruhSqueeze
    BruhSqueeze Guest

I have a Xbox Series X controller I use on my Xbox One. To power my controllers I have Duracell rechargeable batteries that I recharge using a battery charger. When I place them into my Xbox Series X controller, the controller flashes for a milisecond and turns off, so I’m stuck with using my Xbox One controller. Fortunately, after a while I can place them back into my Xbox Series X controller but I only get half of the batteries usage. How do I fix this?

:)

BruhSqueeze, Apr 6, 2021
  2. LonelyBushman66 Win User

Xbox Controller help

Also the only way to turn off the controllers is if I remove the batteries from the one controller and the rechargeable battery from the other.
  3. NENGaming Win User

Xbox one & energizer rechargeable batteries

4. Wildboy Wiley Win User

Controller disconnects when used to power on xbox console

I had a similar issue when I first started using my controller with my Xbox One X. The issue ultimately ended up being other electronics near the console causing interference.

I had another issue with the controller randomly turning off which was the result of generic rechargeable batteries the controller just didn't like. I now use Eneloop AA rechargeable batteries and I've not had an issue there either.
  5. Deemushunter Win User

Xbox one controller says it's connected but isn't working

To resolve this issue, determine the faulty component and then replace that component:

The Xbox One Wireless Controller

To troubleshoot the wireless controller, try using AA batteries, or try a different Xbox One Rechargeable Battery Pack to verify that nothing is wrong with the controller. If the controller works with different batteries, it isn't causing the issue.

The Xbox One Play & Charge cable

To check whether the cable is the problem, try a different Play & Charge cable (or any standard USB to micro-USB cable) to charge the battery. If the battery charges correctly with a different cable, your charge cable is faulty.

The rechargeable battery

To troubleshoot the rechargeable battery, try the following:

Use a cotton swab and some isopropyl alcohol to clean the four gold contacts on the Xbox One Rechargeable Battery Pack and on the Xbox One Wireless Controller. Then try to charge the battery again.

Try a different Xbox One Rechargeable Battery Pack with the charge cable. If the second battery charges correctly, your original battery is faulty.
  6. Deemushunter Win User

Play and charge issue.

To resolve this issue, determine the faulty component and then replace that component:

The Xbox One Wireless Controller

To troubleshoot the wireless controller, try using AA batteries, or try a different Xbox One Rechargeable Battery Pack to verify that nothing is wrong with the controller. If the controller works with different batteries, it isn't causing the issue.

The Xbox One Play & Charge cable

To check whether the cable is the problem, try a different Play & Charge cable (or any standard USB to micro-USB cable) to charge the battery. If the battery charges correctly with a different cable, your charge cable is faulty.

The rechargeable battery

To troubleshoot the rechargeable battery, try the following:

Use a cotton swab and some isopropyl alcohol to clean the four gold contacts on the Xbox One Rechargeable Battery Pack and on the Xbox One Wireless Controller. Then try to charge the battery again.

Try a different Xbox One Rechargeable Battery Pack with the charge cable. If the second battery charges correctly, your original battery is faulty.
Thema:

1. Xbox one X controller not turning on with rechargeable batteries. - Similar Threads - controller turning rechargeable

2. Xbox does not turn on via controller anymore.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox does not turn on via controller anymore.: I'm the the beta channel and since a week or so my XSX does not turn on by the controller anymore. when i press the button on the console it lights up but no video output is sent. Only when a long...
  3. My controller turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller turns off.: I replaced the batteries and the controller flashes several times and then turns off. Help e1e1e2f8-91bf-4748-a42a-d42fc451ebe3
  4. Series X Turns on and then off right away when powering on with controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Turns on and then off right away when powering on with controller: Sometimes when I am using my controller to turn the console on, it powers on and then off right away. I have to get up and turn it on manually. The controller stays on. Other than that the console...
  5. Series X turns on and then off with controller

in XboX Insiders
    Series X turns on and then off with controller: Sometimes when I am using my controller to turn the console on, it powers on and then off right away. I have to get up and turn it on manually. The controller stays on. Other than that the console...
  6. Xbox Controller still connected after turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller still connected after turning off: Conntroller wireless - Pc Bluetooth adapter Hello I'm experiencing a problem everytime I turn on my controller, it doesn't reconnet, in fact it is still connected bevor turning my controller on....
  7. My elite controller will not turn on even though there are fully charged rechargeable batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller will not turn on even though there are fully charged rechargeable batteries: What is the best way i can fix it? 60743b39-7391-4555-af39-bcdb72327139
  8. Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned...: Why are my Rechargeable Batterys dieing if my console is turned off? There in red bars. 300fbfb0-9696-4e3e-b711-e0cd2219ab0d
  9. Brand new XB One controller wont turn on if i use a rechargeable battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new XB One controller wont turn on if i use a rechargeable battery: Hey all. I just opened a brand new controller that I bought last year. I put a rechargeable xbox battery in and it wont turn on. The xbox light on the controller blinks when I press it but thats...
  10. My rechargeable battery pack will not charge and my controller only turns on when its plugged ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My rechargeable battery pack will not charge and my controller only turns on when its plugged ...: My controller will not turn on with the rechargable battery pack in it and the battery wont charge when I plug my controller in. I cant play unless the controller is plugged in and i know its not...