Xbox one X controller problem

Discus and support Xbox one X controller problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to input my serial number for wireless controller to check my warranty and it just gets stuck on checking for serial number with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZoeLe Cozannet, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Xbox one X controller problem

I have been trying to input my serial number for wireless controller to check my warranty and it just gets stuck on checking for serial number with the green circle moving round and round, driving me crazy! How else can i check this? Microsoft seem to
    have no direct email address to write to...

:)

ZoeLe Cozannet, Sep 2, 2019
  2. ruger280 Win User

controller on xbox one x

factory reset Xbox one x and problem still there. Played on Xbox one s and no problems with any controllers. Taking Xbox one x back and sticking with. Thanks for everyone's help. Please close the thread
  3. Blackforce Dale Win User

Xbox One Controller Now Dropping Out

4. Blackforce Dale Win User

Constant controller disconnects, unable to fix

5. CartopBonsai699 Win User

Xbox one s (new)- the controller won’t turn on the console

is your xbox one is on instant on mode I had similar problem I had my xbox one x on instant on mode I couldn't turn off my xbox one x through my xbox controller I talk to xbox support they help me put my xbox one x on energy saving mode that
    help me
  6. aztonyusa Win User

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition stops responding

So, I see we are the only two people with the Xbox One X that are having this problem. One question I have for you, are you using the Elite controller? It seems Xbox support has no answers except to power down, power up, reboot the router, make sure everything
    is upgraded, on one leg and swing a rubber chicken over your head, etc... The only time I have this problem of no response is when using the Elite controller with the X. When I switch over to the standard controller I have no problem. If I use the Elite on
    my Xbox One day one edition with the Elite I have no problem.
Thema:

Xbox one X controller problem

1. Xbox one X controller problem - Similar Threads - controller problem

2. Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller: I have noticed an issue after doing the latest firmware update for my controller for my new play and charge kit after doing the latest firmware update for my controller. after my controller...
  3. Controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problem: The sound and mic on the controller stopped working again. This is the third controller i have bought. Is there a fix for the controller? 248fbe92-16ee-47ac-8300-f6ad1ed88372
  4. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/chubodea_fatman [link] [comments]
  5. Controller problems (analog and mic port)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems (analog and mic port): So one of my controllers the top left analog just goes left no matter what. It's not physically stuck left but just scrolls left no matter what...Any idea on how to fix? Also, on another...
  6. Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...: Salut, /Hello, Impossible d'allumer mes 2 manettes sans fil juste après maj xbox one, elles ne fonctionnent que en branchant un cable usb, si je retire le cable usb la manette s'éteind...
  7. Problem with controller Xbox button symbol light that’s shutting off on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with controller Xbox button symbol light that’s shutting off on its own: I have noticed an issue with my controller light where the Xbox button is on my controller I was watching a movie useing the shudder app things were working great. then suddenly I looked where the...
  8. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the...
  9. Problems with controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with controller warranty: I bought an Xbox one S, and its controller came with a lot of flaws like RB and LB squeaking and loosening, Button A not responding sometimes, RT grabbing at RB, battery cover not properly seated,...
  10. Problems with controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with controller warranty: I bought an Xbox one S, and its controller came with a lot of flaws like RB and LB squeaking and loosening, Button A not responding sometimes, RT grabbing at RB, battery cover not properly seated,...