Xbox one X controller problem

Discus and support Xbox one X controller problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to input my serial number for wireless controller to check my warranty and it just gets stuck on checking for serial number with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZoeLe Cozannet, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Xbox one X controller problem

I have been trying to input my serial number for wireless controller to check my warranty and it just gets stuck on checking for serial number with the green circle moving round and round, driving me crazy! How else can i check this? Microsoft seem to
    have no direct email address to write to...

:)

ZoeLe Cozannet, Sep 2, 2019
  2. ruger280 Win User

controller on xbox one x

factory reset Xbox one x and problem still there. Played on Xbox one s and no problems with any controllers. Taking Xbox one x back and sticking with. Thanks for everyone's help. Please close the thread
  3. Blackforce Dale Win User

Xbox One Controller Now Dropping Out

4. Blackforce Dale Win User

Constant controller disconnects, unable to fix

5. CartopBonsai699 Win User

Xbox one s (new)- the controller won’t turn on the console

is your xbox one is on instant on mode I had similar problem I had my xbox one x on instant on mode I couldn't turn off my xbox one x through my xbox controller I talk to xbox support they help me put my xbox one x on energy saving mode that
    help me
  6. aztonyusa Win User

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition stops responding

So, I see we are the only two people with the Xbox One X that are having this problem. One question I have for you, are you using the Elite controller? It seems Xbox support has no answers except to power down, power up, reboot the router, make sure everything
    is upgraded, on one leg and swing a rubber chicken over your head, etc... The only time I have this problem of no response is when using the Elite controller with the X. When I switch over to the standard controller I have no problem. If I use the Elite on
    my Xbox One day one edition with the Elite I have no problem.
Thema:

Xbox one X controller problem

1. Xbox one X controller problem - Similar Threads - controller problem

2. PROBLEMAS COM CONTOLE XBOX ONE. [Mod translation-PROBLEMS WITH XBOX ONE CONTROL.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMAS COM CONTOLE XBOX ONE. [Mod translation-PROBLEMS WITH XBOX ONE CONTROL.]: TOMARA QUE O CONTROLE DO NOVO XBOX SEJA BOM PORQUE O MELHOR DE TODOS É DO XBOX 360 ANALOGICOS DE METAL QUE DURAM ANOS E ANOS O DO XBOX ONE LIXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEM IGUAL QUE QUEBRA SEMPRE ESSA...
  3. Elite 2 Controller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller problems: I recently got a Elite 2 controller off of amazon and right outta the box I knew it was broken. The sticks didn't register when pressed and felt mushy when pressed. I immediately got in contact...
  4. Bluetooth Connection Problems Elite Controller Series 2 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth Connection Problems Elite Controller Series 2 PC: Im Having problems with my elite controller series 2 disconnecting randomly while using Bluetooth. Ive updated firmware and windows and still have the problem. Its really upsetting paying almost...
  5. Probleme avec manette elite 2 [Problem with elite controller ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme avec manette elite 2 [Problem with elite controller ]: Est-ce que Microsoft a donner des nouvelles ou des solutions au problème avec les manettes Elite 2??? J'ai vu sur internet qu'il semble avoir plusieurs personne avec des problèmes et même certain...
  6. Xbox one controller problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller problem: Hello friends. Recently my xbox one controller I ordered came and I started playing farming simulator on the PC with my controller. I was happy as playing with a controller is way easier and...
  7. Технические неполадки геймпада Xbox.[Translation-Technical problems with the Xbox controller.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Технические неполадки геймпада Xbox.[Translation-Technical problems with the Xbox controller.]: Перейдем к сути. При подключении геймпада кабелем, возникает признак жизни разъема (вибрация), но сам геймпад не функционирует. Я попробовал поключить Bluetooth-флешкой, все отлично работает....
  8. Xbox 360 Wired Controller Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Wired Controller Problems: Hello, I have a problem with Xbox 360 Wired Controller Connection on my HP Windows 10 Laptop. Controllers used to connect and work perfectly fine, but now Windows doesn't even acknowledge that the...
  9. Xbox one elite controller syncing problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one elite controller syncing problem: My Xbox controller has been randomly disconnecting from my xbox for no reason so i went to update the firmware on it but it failed trying to do the update so now its stuck in sync mode and i cant...
  10. Brand New Elite Controller Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Elite Controller Problems: Whenever I press A to type, sometimes two letters will be typed instead of one; ex. "bb" instead of just "b" The A button itself is also pushed in and not raised like the other face buttons. I...