Xbox One X Controller Vibration Not Working

Discus and support Xbox One X Controller Vibration Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a brand-new Xbox One X (NOT Series X) around a year ago, and ever since i have ahd vibartion issues with the controller. I have kept it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Outlet8594, May 2, 2021.

1. Outlet8594
    Outlet8594 Guest

Hi,

I bought a brand-new Xbox One X (NOT Series X) around a year ago, and ever since i have ahd vibartion issues with the controller. I have kept it in very good condition, without breaking it or damaging it. When i turned it on and started playing, no vibration came out of it. I changed the batteries, restarted the Xbox, did a controller update, any and everything I could think of. Sometimes the vibration will work, but only at certain times. I do not know why it does this and its really annoying me. I have tried everything but thr only solution I can think of is to get it repaired. It also displays a white Xbox Controller when i configure it, which i sometimes use on the xbox. Please help.

:)

Outlet8594, May 2, 2021
  2. baltyofgod Win User

Vibration

Change controller vibration on Xbox One
    Press the Xbox button to open the Panel, then select System > Settings.
    Select Accessibility > Controller, then select Vibration Settings.
    Choose the controller you want to edit and select Configure.
    For an Elite Xbox controller, select the configuration profile you want to edit. Then Select Edit > Vibrate and move scrollable sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    For the Xbox Wireless controller, select Enable Vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
  3. MarkOler Win User

Xbox One Windows 10 Wireless Adapter Issues

I have bought the new xbox one wireless adapter for windows, and I have to report an issue.

I have been on the phone for 62 minutes to resolve the fact that the xbox one controllers using the wireless adapter do not vibrate. (The controller did vibrate once, and only once, for a second. It has now stopped altogether)

I have tested the controller using the wired connection and it is working as intended.

This is a blatant issue that needs to be resolved on the software side. The software that windows installed to run the adapter is not passing the vibration through and should be updated. The xbox 360 wireless receiver worked with vibration and now the xbox
    one wireless receiver doesn't.

I also see no controller settings or a program to modify them (I assume that the xbox one controller settings feature to be released soon will also be given out to windows)

Why do I not get Vibration, and can it get fixed?
  4. DHX™ Win User

Turn off Vibration on controller

To turn off Controller vibration:

-Press the Guide Button (The Big silver shiny button in the middle of the controller that looks like the Xbox logo)

-Press Right on the D-pad until you get to the 'Settings' menu.

-Then go down and select 'Preferences' on the Settings menu.

-Go down and select 'Vibration' on the Preferences menu.

-Uncheck the box for 'Enable Vibration

That's it!

Seems the confusion may be in the 'X' button reference... The Guide Button is seperate from the 'X' button. =)

Hope this helps!
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Can I turn the Vibration off in this game?

Hello "NxtDoc1851" :)

Thank you very much for your feedback, I really appreciate it :)

I'm really glad the the developers of Mortal Kombat X had the foresight to allow the player to turn off the controller vibration :)

Hello "Leo Invictus" :)

The master switch to turn off all of the vibrations on the Xbox 360 was a standard option, I guess Microsofts standard for the Xbox One is different :(

Hello "smileskybird" and "Vaynel" :)

Skylanders Trap Team is a vibration fest, take a look at this :(

Walking = no vibration

Running = no vibration

Attacking = vibration

Taking damage = vibration

Pushing objects = vibration

Using interactive objects = vibration

Being launched from super jump pads = vibration

Hitting the ground from a jump / higher elevation = vibration

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

6. MarkOler Win User

Xbox One Windows 10 Wireless Adapter Issues

Ok cool, so there is potenitially an app to customize the controller settings.

This still doesn't explain why the controller won't vibrate when used wirelessly. I know for certain the xbox 360 receiver works perfectly, and that a wired xbox one controller does too. So does it not make sense that we have a real issue with vibration
    on a wireless xbone controller?

Can somebody else have the issue I have? Can anybody else confirm a broken vibration feature?
Thema:

1. Xbox One X Controller Vibration Not Working - Similar Threads - Controller Vibration Working

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 vibration not working on Halo Infinite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 vibration not working on Halo Infinite: Hello, the vibration feature for me Elite S2 controller isn't working specifically on Halo Infinite on a Win10 PC. When I tested with my corded 360 controller, the feature worked so I'm just...
  3. xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not working: xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not working the game pad working on all games but vibration not working on games but working in (Game Controler Tester ) app on windows 10 and...
  4. xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 wierd controller on Windows 10 vibration not working: the game pad working on all games but vibration not working on games but working in (Game Controler Tester ) app on windows 10 and not switch with (Xbox Accsseories ) app pleese help [img]...
  5. Xbox Series S Controller only Trigger vibration working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Controller only Trigger vibration working: Before I got my Xbox Series S, I was playing on my ps4. And today, when I first played a game(which was F1 2020) on the Series S I realised that for the most part only the triggers were vibrating,...
  6. Vibration not working on any controller!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vibration not working on any controller!: Hi, this is literally driving me crazy, I've tried every solution I could find online even bought a NEW controller and STILL it won't work. Randomly vibration worked on one game one day then never...
  7. My Xbox one S controller vibration not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S controller vibration not working: So I bought my Xbox one s back in july and everything was fine. But after like 2 monthsone day the vibrations just magically stopped working (it’s not about the batteries, I’ve replaced them like...
  8. Controller vibration works. But won't activate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller vibration works. But won't activate.: I have a new Xbox controller. Vibration settings are on, however on screen prompts dont make it vibrate. I tried going into Xbox Accessory settings and clicking Buzz, but that does not make it...
  9. Xbox one s controller has trouble; not working vibration

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one s controller has trouble; not working vibration: My computer is Windows 10. I bought an Xbox one s controller and tested it. I bought it at a store other than here. But he found a major flaw. This controller does not provide vibration...
  10. Xbox One controller stops working after vibration

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller stops working after vibration: Well, all said in the title. Whatever game, app I use, once the controller vibrates, it cannot do anything else but vibrating. Only way to fix this is to unplug and plug it back in. Help guys!...