Xbox one x controllers disconnecting

Discus and support Xbox one x controllers disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, wondering if anyone can help me. Since day one of owning my xbox one x I have had a problem with controllers disconnecting, had it happen multiple... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Danyul1808, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Danyul1808
    Danyul1808 Guest

Hi, wondering if anyone can help me.

Since day one of owning my xbox one x I have had a problem with controllers disconnecting, had it happen multiple times while playing but the main time it happens is when the console is on standby.

I turn the console off, leave it on standby, come to turn it back on using a controller and nothing happens. Controller just flashes like it's looking for the console then eventually turns off.

If I turn the console on seperately they still don't sync together. Even once both are powered on they won't sync.

If I plug the controller in it works, second I unplug it from the console it acts as if it's searching for something to sync to again.

Only solution I have found so far is to power cycle the console, wait for it to load up, then turn the controller on.

Does anyone know what could be causing the issue?

I have tried multiple controllers, elite v1, scorpio edition, elite v2 all fully updated and all have the same issue which is making me think it is the console.

Any help would be great

:)

Danyul1808, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Blackforce Dale Win User

Xbox One Controller Now Dropping Out

3. Blackforce Dale Win User

Constant controller disconnects, unable to fix

4. gds1972 Win User

Info about xbox one s and x

I have not suffered with issues of my controllers disconnecting from my Xbox One S or X consoles.
  5. BurstOyster Win User

Xbox support no show

Hello

yeah my xbox one x controller keeps disconnecting and wont charge a battery. Ive tried 3 cables and 2 batteries.
  6. D Boii 18 Win User

Xbox Controller Sync & Powering off from after pressing sync button five times....

My sync button turns off my Xbox one X and won't connect any controllers.

When controllers do connect they disconnect and flash.

Had this problem since beginning of February.
Thema:

1. Xbox one x controllers disconnecting - Similar Threads - controllers disconnecting

2. Xbox controller randomly disconnecting - not user error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller randomly disconnecting - not user error: Hi i have had recent issues with my wireless xbox one controller. I will be in the middle of a comp game of Rocket Leauge or DayZ and my controller will disconnect and reconnect randomly. I will...
  3. Controller disconnecting with power still on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting with power still on: Since call of duty modern warfare came out I'm have issues with not one but two controllers 1st one start disconnecting with the power light on then it stop working I bought a next one same thing...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Bluetooth disconnects when used with Bluetooth...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Bluetooth disconnects when used with Bluetooth...: When using my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 controller via Bluetooth on my Pixel 4 XL to play some Project xCloud, it works great. However, when I toss a pair of Bluetooth headphones...
  5. Controller disconnects from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects from console: I have tried all four on my x box one s controllers. The controller disconnects after a few seconds and will not reconnect. I Have rebooted console, changed batteries and tried connecting the...
  6. Xbox one controller freezes but doesnt disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller freezes but doesnt disconnect: Had this problem for about a week now, the controller freezes up and none of the buttons works. The light is still on but nothing happens. I have turned off the controller and the console itself...
  7. Xbox One controller randomly disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller randomly disconnects: I have a 1 TB xbox one x and my controller randomly disconnects for no apparent reason. My game will stop suddenly and say my controller is disconnected, and the xbox button on my controller will...
  8. Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today..

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today..: I don't know where I can report this so I will try here. I believe I'm on"Bravo" on an X system. My controller has worked fine until today with 3 random disconnects/reconnects. Anything further...
  9. Wired Elite controller 2 keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Wired Elite controller 2 keeps disconnecting: 2 day old elite controller 2 was working perfectly but now the connection may randomly turn off and it may take a few attempts to reconnect it which I do buy replugging the usb-c. To be clear the...
  10. Xbox elite series 1 controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 1 controller keeps disconnecting: I have a weird problem with an Xbox elite series 1 controller, which keeps disconnecting for a few seconds, then reconnecting, every few minutes, whilst playing Modern Warfare 2019. I've tried all...