Xbox One X Crackling Sound

Discus and support Xbox One X Crackling Sound in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have an Xbox One X connected to a Samsung UN55NU8500 and recently a crackling sound has begun to occur on the Xbox One home screen and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Little Rosston, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Xbox One X Crackling Sound

Hi everyone,

I have an Xbox One X connected to a Samsung UN55NU8500 and recently a crackling sound has begun to occur on the Xbox One home screen and during games. It does not occur through other HDMI outputs, or when a Blu Ray/DVD is being played (on the Xbox). All
    software is up to date and I am at a loss. Any help or insight is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Little Rosston, Jan 24, 2020
  2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

probably a faulty hdmi port, you may want to get the tv checked out, or try and replace the hdmi cable.
  3. ttttubby Win User

Try a new hdmi cable. If it still haooens try a new hdmi port on the tv. If it still happens then try the xbox on a different tv. If it still hallens you know its the hdmi port on the xbox.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Rosston,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have an issue with the console. Is the crackling sound from the console itself or sound from the TV? If it is from the console, you may want to think of it getting repaired. Any additional information will help
    us to better assist you.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Robby Sayles Win User

That sounds scary, you may need to check your wires.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Try replacing the HDMI cable and using a different input port on the TV.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X Crackling Sound - Similar Threads - Crackling Sound

2. headset crackling sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset crackling sound: My hyperX cloud 2 headset has been having this annoying crackling sound as of late and I can’t seem to fix it. df21ec52-dcff-4333-beb8-f153710859f6
  3. Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games: I have two major problems that my Xbox one is experiencing. The first problem is that instead of producing sound, my Xbox is making weird crackling-like sounds. This happens whenever sound is...
  4. Sound crackle/popping noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound crackle/popping noises: So mic started to do a crackle/popping sound so i went ahead and bought a new controller and headset but the noises are still there whenever i press the homebutton i hear a crackle/pop sometimes...
  5. Xbox app Crackling sound

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app Crackling sound: can you check whats wrong with the mics on xbox app because whenever I join a party it makes a Crackling sound 245fe960-186f-426a-b2b3-45401c35089b
  6. Xbox sound crackling issue FIXED!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sound crackling issue FIXED!: so over the past few months I recently started experiencing crackling, popping and sound cutting in and out completely issues on my Xbox 1, tried all the troubleshooting steps the Xbox support...
  7. Wireless adapter for PC causes stuttering, frame drops, crackling sound after 15minutes of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless adapter for PC causes stuttering, frame drops, crackling sound after 15minutes of ...: Hi, I have the XBOne controller with the wireless adapter for PC. and the latest Windows 10 pro fall creators update. With any game that I play using the controller, after ~ 15 minutes I...
  8. Xbox One X, Dolby Atmos Not Working, Makes Distorted Crackling Sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X, Dolby Atmos Not Working, Makes Distorted Crackling Sound: I have Dolby Atmos problems with Xbox One X, I have an LG OLED 65E6P and a Marantz SR7009 receiver. My receiver clearly is getting an Atmos Signal but it’s got a distorted crackling sound. Kind...
  9. Dolby Atmos not working. Strange crackling sound through speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos not working. Strange crackling sound through speakers: Hi, I just tried to use my xbox one s to play a blu-ray with dolby atmos. I have all the configuration correct (output dolby atmos, let the receiver decode) and I have the dolby access app...
  10. Xbox One makes popping/crackling sounds when installing something.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One makes popping/crackling sounds when installing something.: I don't understand why but when you install something the system just slows down quite a bit and I have these audio issues. After the install has finished suddenly the console is speedy again and...