Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.

Discus and support Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So last week, I was playing Borderlands 3 and randomly it crashed, my xbox turned off and I was thinking "oh no biggie, I'll turn it back on" but to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rodttor, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Rodttor
    Rodttor Guest

Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.

So last week, I was playing Borderlands 3 and randomly it crashed, my xbox turned off and I was thinking "oh no biggie, I'll turn it back on" but to my dismay, it just keeps turning on for 10 secs then turning off, nothing even comes up on the TV. I do
    some research, guess other people keep having crashes and difficulties with Borderlands 3 as well. I even talk to an "xbox gamer expert" on the Xbox support. They say it isnt related to BL3 but may be a cache error, they wouldnt listen to me when I said that
    it would not boot up so I would not be able to see the screen. Until finally I keep on telling them it won't turn on, so then she tells me i will need to replace power supply, the service Microsoft has costs 250 bucks since my warranty is way passed, so I
    thought I'd do it myself, I did it, all went smoothly in the replacement and same issue. I just hope my games are not all gone or deleted, spent so much money and time on this console, I have an external HDD as well. It really has made me sad this happened,
    I'm hoping for the best, as I love my xbox.

:)

Rodttor, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply. - Similar Threads - crashed while playing

2. Star Wars Battlefront II: Game Crashes While in a Party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II: Game Crashes While in a Party: So it's been a while since I've had the pleasure of playing with friends in this game, yet I'm having the same problems as I did with the first title in regards to the game crashing to my Home...
  3. Sea of Thieves crashing while 2 people are playing with Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves crashing while 2 people are playing with Play Anywhere: This occurs every 6-7 minutes while two people are ingame with the same Store account with the Play Anywhere feature (we use separate Xbox accounts though). No message pops up or anything, just a...
  4. Game crashes while playing on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashes while playing on PC: Split from this thread. Split from this thread. I get the soda same thing on occasion. Game crashes (BFV), xbox freeze, restart, boots with same error. Hard reset usually works. But issue is...
  5. XBox One X crashes while playing NBA 2K18

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X crashes while playing NBA 2K18: For the last week and a half I have been having issues with my console COMPLETELY SHUTTING DOWN while playing NBA 2K18. It tends to happen during cutscenes or when people are talking. Not always,...
  6. XBox One X crashes while playing NBA 2K18

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X crashes while playing NBA 2K18: For the last week and a half I have been having issues with my console COMPLETELY SHUTTING DOWN while playing NBA 2K18. It tends to happen during cutscenes or when people are talking. Not always,...
  7. Games crash abruptly while playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games crash abruptly while playing: Games crash while I play. I sent my Xbox One for a guarantee reparation and got it back. However the same problem remains. I have tested my game discs on a friend's Xbox One console and it worked...
  8. Xbox one crashes/restarts while playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one crashes/restarts while playing games: as the title says, the console crashes and restarts while trying to play a game. xbox one was bought on the 14th Dec 2015. 8b3f67e2-2406-4c0b-8345-9a0bcd5c3cca
  9. Xbox One losing sound while playing destiny and then crashing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One losing sound while playing destiny and then crashing.: I recently bought an Xbox One and got Destiny to play. I played for 8 hours and the Xbox one lost sound and then crashed. I restarted and no signal, I am using a downloaded destiny so there is no...
  10. My Xbox One crashes while playing Madden 15

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One crashes while playing Madden 15: Not sure if it is a hardware or software issue. My Madden 15 is a downloaded game so it runs off the system. While playing the game will freeze, a loud buzzing noise occurs for approximately 1...