Xbox one X crashes then shuts off only in the new Modern Warfare and Metro Exodus

Discus and support Xbox one X crashes then shuts off only in the new Modern Warfare and Metro Exodus in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to fix this issue with metro for a while but now it is happening with COD MW I've tried power cycles and reinstalling the campaign... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlienIISlayer, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Xbox one X crashes then shuts off only in the new Modern Warfare and Metro Exodus

I've been trying to fix this issue with metro for a while but now it is happening with COD MW I've tried power cycles and reinstalling the campaign portion of the game. My xbox is in a well ventilated area. What I've seen is that they crash at a certain
    area of the campaign, resulting in my entire xbox to shutting off. PLEASE HELP I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE NEW COD!

:)

AlienIISlayer, Oct 28, 2019
  2. LaReina�� Win User

Xbox one X crashes then shuts off only in the new Modern Warfare and Metro Exodus

Omg same. I downloaded thr game ans finally got to play it and during the game my Xbox turns off TWICE like 😪
  3. AlienIISlayer Win User

I'm gonna try to reinstall and it does only happen with these 2 games.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Try uninstalling the game to clear the cache and install again, does this only happen with these games?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

The Activision Support Team is aware of the issue, and I believe they are still working on a solution.

Please visit the following website to report your problem to Activision: https://support.activision.com/
Thema:

1. Xbox one X crashes then shuts off only in the new Modern Warfare and Metro Exodus - Similar Threads - crashes shuts off

2. xbox x si blocca e si spegne[Translation-Xbox x crashes and shuts down]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox x si blocca e si spegne[Translation-Xbox x crashes and shuts down]: Ciao! Sapete quale problema mi fa bloccare e spegnere la xbox x giocando a Fifa 20 ? Grazie [Translation-Hello! Do you know what problem makes me block and turn off the xbox x playing Fifa 20 ?...
  3. Game crashes on start up, xbox shuts down following

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game crashes on start up, xbox shuts down following: Every single game i have downloaded on my xbox will not start up and then it proceeds to shut my xbox off completely. I own a Xbox One X and i should not be having these problems with this...
  4. Xbox One X crashes the power button starts flashing for 5 seconds before the console shuts...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X crashes the power button starts flashing for 5 seconds before the console shuts...: It's the 3rd time in the last two weeks that I have this issue, and it starts to get me worried. The console is in a well ventilated place and this last time it wasn't even worm, I was watching...
  5. Games Crash and Shut Xbox Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Crash and Shut Xbox Down: Like everyone else I had trouble with COD Modern Warfare with the game keep crashing. Now Activision has seemed to have solved that problem other games and apps are starting to do it. Games will...
  6. Xbox crashing/shut off during play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox crashing/shut off during play: My Xbox is is completely shutting off while playing PUBG, and on the new COD its shutting down the game and needing relaunched, they both keep doing this same pattern... Is there anything i can...
  7. My Xbox One X crashes and shuts down during the games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X crashes and shuts down during the games: Hello, My Xbox One X crashes and shuts down during the games. I bought the device in early 2018 and meanwhile I made the mistake of putting it in a rack. The rack had a significant rear opening...
  8. My Ext. Hard Drive shuts my XBONE off/crashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Ext. Hard Drive shuts my XBONE off/crashes: The usb cable itself is fine, but everytime I connect it to the cable, then into the Xbox, the console immediatly shuts off and restarts itself. I’ve kept the ex drive in and pushed the power...
  9. VUDU App Crashes and Shuts Off Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VUDU App Crashes and Shuts Off Console: Recently, when trying to watch movies on VUDU, the movie will play for about 10-15 minutes, then it will lag, and shut the console off completely. It doesn't crash the app, it doesn't kick me to...
  10. Xbox one crashes and shuts off alot while online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one crashes and shuts off alot while online: while playing on my xbox one, mainly watching videos on internet explorer, my system will crash make a large jamming noise through the speakers and then shut off. most of the time after that the...