Xbox one X crashes then shuts off only in the new Modern Warfare and Metro Exodus

Discus and support Xbox one X crashes then shuts off only in the new Modern Warfare and Metro Exodus in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to fix this issue with metro for a while but now it is happening with COD MW I've tried power cycles and reinstalling the campaign... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlienIISlayer, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Xbox one X crashes then shuts off only in the new Modern Warfare and Metro Exodus

I've been trying to fix this issue with metro for a while but now it is happening with COD MW I've tried power cycles and reinstalling the campaign portion of the game. My xbox is in a well ventilated area. What I've seen is that they crash at a certain
    area of the campaign, resulting in my entire xbox to shutting off. PLEASE HELP I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE NEW COD!

:)

AlienIISlayer, Oct 28, 2019
  2. LaReina�� Win User

Xbox one X crashes then shuts off only in the new Modern Warfare and Metro Exodus

Omg same. I downloaded thr game ans finally got to play it and during the game my Xbox turns off TWICE like 😪
  3. AlienIISlayer Win User

I'm gonna try to reinstall and it does only happen with these 2 games.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Try uninstalling the game to clear the cache and install again, does this only happen with these games?
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

The Activision Support Team is aware of the issue, and I believe they are still working on a solution.

Please visit the following website to report your problem to Activision: https://support.activision.com/
  6. AlienIISlayer Win User

reinstalling didn't fix it.
Thema:

1. Xbox one X crashes then shuts off only in the new Modern Warfare and Metro Exodus - Similar Threads - crashes shuts off

2. My Xbox One X crashes and shuts down during the games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X crashes and shuts down during the games: Hello, My Xbox One X crashes and shuts down during the games. I bought the device in early 2018 and meanwhile I made the mistake of putting it in a rack. The rack had a significant rear opening...
  3. Minecraft crashes and shuts down my xbox one x

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft crashes and shuts down my xbox one x: Hey everyone! Minecraft keeps on crashing and shutting down my x. This happens while playing the game especially when standing still for a bit. It also happens a lot when loading the world or...
  4. My Ext. Hard Drive shuts my XBONE off/crashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Ext. Hard Drive shuts my XBONE off/crashes: The usb cable itself is fine, but everytime I connect it to the cable, then into the Xbox, the console immediatly shuts off and restarts itself. I’ve kept the ex drive in and pushed the power...
  5. Xbox one X crashes and completely shuts down during cutscenes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X crashes and completely shuts down during cutscenes: This issue started with Darksiders 3. I was fighting Gluttony and half way through the fight there's a cutscene. My xbox would shut off during this cutscene every time I tried. I did a hard reset...
  6. Xbox sounds like a jet engine then crashes/shuts down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sounds like a jet engine then crashes/shuts down: Only crashes occur when going from youtube to dark souls 2. And by crash i mean the xbox completely shuts down, totally off. This has never happened before but has now repeated this fault 3 times...
  7. fortnite keeps crashing and xbox one x shuts down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite keeps crashing and xbox one x shuts down: hi, i have These Problem since merch. ich played around 2-3 round fortnite Save the World and after that the games freezes and my xbox one x shutsdown. i tried everything. i reinstalled the game,...
  8. VUDU App Crashes and Shuts Off Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VUDU App Crashes and Shuts Off Console: Recently, when trying to watch movies on VUDU, the movie will play for about 10-15 minutes, then it will lag, and shut the console off completely. It doesn't crash the app, it doesn't kick me to...
  9. Game crashes and Xbox shuts down immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game crashes and Xbox shuts down immediately: Hi, I have an Xbox One S (500GB) a little under a year old at this point, and I have it hooked up to a projector via HDMI, and it sits lateral in the alcove I have for it, with plenty of airflow....
  10. Xbox one crashes and shuts off alot while online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one crashes and shuts off alot while online: while playing on my xbox one, mainly watching videos on internet explorer, my system will crash make a large jamming noise through the speakers and then shut off. most of the time after that the...