Xbox One X Crashing 5 times an hour - November, 2019

Discus and support Xbox One X Crashing 5 times an hour - November, 2019 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox continuously crashes to the Homepage in the midst of gameplay and will say something along the lines of "You don't own this game" OR it will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelBurleson, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Xbox One X Crashing 5 times an hour - November, 2019

My Xbox continuously crashes to the Homepage in the midst of gameplay and will say something along the lines of "You don't own this game" OR it will just completely shut down. It also won't load some of the graphics during gameplay which is then followed
    up by crashing.

I DO NOT WANT a response from Xbox saying "Restart or Hard Reset", etc. I have to unplug all the cords from my xbox one x - including the power cord from the wall for minutes - to get it back up and running every time.

My question is what needs to be replaced and tell me HOW this has happened to 2 of my Xbox One X's. I have thrown away $1,000 on this system and you guys only respond by "try factory restarting" or some
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] like that. I'm sick of it, please help out.

:)

MichaelBurleson, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi MichaelBurleson,

We noticed that you had another post of this exact nature and were given some assistance there,

Xbox One X Crashing - November, 2019
    . Please reply on the other open thread so as to help better organize the forums.

Per the Xbox Forums Guidelines, we ask that you do not create duplicate
    posts, but refer back to the original one, and as such we'll be locking this thread.

13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting and one word replies can also be considered
    spam. Post with substance and thought.

16) Please do not start a thread in one forum, then cross post in another forum in an effort to increase your chances for a quick reply. If you mistakenly post in the wrong forum, don't worry, the mods
    will be more than happy to move your post to the appropriate forum.

Thanks and happy gaming.
  3. Scythe NL Win User

My xbox acting weird, possibly broken

Your warranty expired? The Xbox One X came out in november 2017. With 2 year warranty, that would mean the very first X will run out of warranty in november 2019.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi MichaelBurleson,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!We understand that an ongoing issue can be frustrating and want to help as best as we can. We need a little more information about what is happening in order to best assist
    you.

• What type of internet connection are you using: Wired or wireless?

• What types of troubleshooting have you tried and what were the results?
    • Are you an Xbox Insider receiving preview updates for your console(s)?
    • Does this happen with all of your games or just certain titles?

Please let us know this clarifying information so that we may tailor our support specifically for you to get you back in the game.

We're awaiting your reply and look forward to assisting you!
  6. slackadelic Win User

Can you name specific games this is is occurring on?
Thema:

1. Xbox One X Crashing 5 times an hour - November, 2019 - Similar Threads - Crashing times hour

2. My console crash multiple times

in XboX Insiders
    My console crash multiple times: When I turn on my console yesterday it crashes during a game. Today it's crash when I turn on my console and after I sign in. Anyone having this problem? submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link]...
  3. borderlands 3 crashes all the time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 3 crashes all the time: there is a problem i am having and don't know how to fix. borderlands 3 will let me play for a week and after that week every time i try to load the game it crashes on the gearbox logo and the...
  4. Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?: I recently installed a new Windows 10 update and installed the new Xbox (Beta) app. Every time I open the app and log in, the app goes black. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it as well as...
  5. My nba 2k19 won’t play on my Xbox one it freezes and crashes at time I need help fixing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2k19 won’t play on my Xbox one it freezes and crashes at time I need help fixing...: My nba 2k19 wont play on my xbox one it freezes and crashes on me every time im trying to play it please help me fix this problem bb262d11-e43d-447b-b5ac-80c73b3d0c3e
  6. Game Crashing and Time clock continues running....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Crashing and Time clock continues running....: I was playing on two different events,twice the game crashed and the time clock continued to run.. Adding time to my end game result.. Why didn't the clock stop when the game crashes..??...
  7. Fortnite Crashes every time i try to load it (help)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crashes every time i try to load it (help): So fortnite crashes every now and then but i noticed that its been getting worse. Now everytime i try to load the game it crashes either on the menu or as it loading when i choose "battle royal"....
  8. Forza Horizon 4 slow loading times and crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 slow loading times and crashes.: Xbox console physical disc version of the game. As title states I'm having extremely slow loading times. I get frequent freezes which usually lead to the game crashing. I also have sound glitches....
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crash tout le temps [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 crash all the time]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crash tout le temps [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 crash all the time]: Je joue sur PC Intel core i7 4770 K 32 Go GTX 1070 8 Go Jeu acheté dans la nuit le 10-12-2018. Téléchargement dans la nuit sans encombre. Ce matin, content, je lance le jeu. Ca fonctionne,...
  10. Brand new XBox One X, crashes on ALL GAMES, time to turn it in for warranty swap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new XBox One X, crashes on ALL GAMES, time to turn it in for warranty swap?: Hello, I have this brand new XBox One X. Launching any games will get the initial introduction, but as soon as any attempts to play it the XBox will CRASH and turned off. Games tried to play...