Xbox One X Crashing 5 times an hour - November, 2019

Discus and support Xbox One X Crashing 5 times an hour - November, 2019 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox continuously crashes to the Homepage in the midst of gameplay and will say something along the lines of "You don't own this game" OR it will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelBurleson, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Xbox One X Crashing 5 times an hour - November, 2019

My Xbox continuously crashes to the Homepage in the midst of gameplay and will say something along the lines of "You don't own this game" OR it will just completely shut down. It also won't load some of the graphics during gameplay which is then followed
    up by crashing.

I DO NOT WANT a response from Xbox saying "Restart or Hard Reset", etc. I have to unplug all the cords from my xbox one x - including the power cord from the wall for minutes - to get it back up and running every time.

My question is what needs to be replaced and tell me HOW this has happened to 2 of my Xbox One X's. I have thrown away $1,000 on this system and you guys only respond by "try factory restarting" or some
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] like that. I'm sick of it, please help out.

:)

MichaelBurleson, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi MichaelBurleson,

We noticed that you had another post of this exact nature and were given some assistance there,

Xbox One X Crashing - November, 2019
    . Please reply on the other open thread so as to help better organize the forums.

Per the Xbox Forums Guidelines, we ask that you do not create duplicate
    posts, but refer back to the original one, and as such we'll be locking this thread.

13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting and one word replies can also be considered
    spam. Post with substance and thought.

16) Please do not start a thread in one forum, then cross post in another forum in an effort to increase your chances for a quick reply. If you mistakenly post in the wrong forum, don't worry, the mods
    will be more than happy to move your post to the appropriate forum.

Thanks and happy gaming.
  3. Scythe NL Win User

My xbox acting weird, possibly broken

Your warranty expired? The Xbox One X came out in november 2017. With 2 year warranty, that would mean the very first X will run out of warranty in november 2019.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

XBOX Series X

From the last updates I've seen online, Playstation 5 and Series X are still going to be released as scheduled with no delays. But no exact date has ever been named yet just holiday 2020. From wikipedia it says the original Xbox released november 15th
    2001. Xbox 360 released in november 2005. Xbox One released november 22nd 2013. Xbox One X november 7th 2017, but the Xbox One S released in august 2016 and the all digital edition released May 2019. With pretty much every Xbox console releasing in november
    over the years I'm guessing the next one will as well.
  5. Evilkins Win User

F H 4. A CREED ODYSSEY AND W.O.T
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox One X Crashing 5 times an hour - November, 2019 - Similar Threads - Crashing times hour

2. Skyrim special edition crashes every time a save is made

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skyrim special edition crashes every time a save is made: Hi so i was pkaying skyrim special edition, and i deleted a couple texture mods and now any save thats made crashes the game, I’ve even redownloaded the same mods and it still happens, so i...
  3. Xbox One S crashes when opening games & boots up 50% of the time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S crashes when opening games & boots up 50% of the time: Xbox One S boots to the green Xbox screen and crashes, leaving a frozen pixelated screen. After a few hard resets, it boots up normally. When opening any game (tried Fortnite, Ark, Sims, etc.),...
  4. Xbox crashes every time I install a game (Skip-Ahead Alpha)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox crashes every time I install a game (Skip-Ahead Alpha): Every time I install a game, these ones have been through gamepass, it crashes my xbox. Sending me to a black screen, crashing the guide, and sending me back to the home. Similar thing happens...
  5. I just bought Minecraft Dungeons and it crashes every time.

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Minecraft Dungeons and it crashes every time.: Hi, I preordered MC Dungeons yesterday (25/5 2020) and today when the game realesed i started it, got inside the game, made my charactar and when i pressed play offline it crashed after loading...
  6. Game Crash to black screen, xbox light double flashes a few times, then powers off.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Crash to black screen, xbox light double flashes a few times, then powers off.: I've got an odd problem and haven't found anything similar, and not sure if it's game related or happening with other games and apps. I've been playing CoD:MW and the game will freeze for a few...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashes every time!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes every time!: Hello, I have a small problem to which I have not yet found a workable solution. It's that Forza always crashes every time I start driving. I could only play the first race so far and then it...
  8. Fh4 game crashing every single time

in XboX Insiders
    Fh4 game crashing every single time: I love playing Forza on my PC and after a while i go to play it again and it crashes everytime. I uninstall and redownload again keeps crashing anyone have recommendations or having same issue?...
  9. Xbox one series X crashes on games all the time and freezes whole xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series X crashes on games all the time and freezes whole xbox: My xbox one series x has been crashing and freezing for the past couple months now and i cannot fix it and sometimes it just turns off by itself, i have tried restarting it and shutting it down...
  10. Xbox app - Dead Cells crashing all the time

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app - Dead Cells crashing all the time: Hello there. The game is crashing all the time. I could run it once, but after that, every time that I try to play it, it crashes on the main menú after 2-3 seconds. I've tied to reinstall it,...