Xbox One X Crashing - November, 2019

Discus and support Xbox One X Crashing - November, 2019 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox continuously crashes to the Homepage in the midst of gameplay and will say something along the lines of "You don't own this game" OR it will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelBurleson, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Xbox One X Crashing - November, 2019

My Xbox continuously crashes to the Homepage in the midst of gameplay and will say something along the lines of "You don't own this game" OR it will just completely shut down. It also won't load some of the graphics during gameplay which is then followed
    up by crashing.

I DO NOT WANT a response from Xbox saying "Restart or Hard Reset", etc. I have to unplug all the cords from my xbox one x - including the power cord from the wall for minutes - to get it back up and running every time.

My question is what needs to be replaced and tell me HOW this has happened to 2 of my Xbox One X's. I have thrown away $1,000 on this system and you guys only respond by "try factory restarting" or some
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] like that. I'm sick of it, please help out.

:)

MichaelBurleson, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Scythe NL Win User

My xbox acting weird, possibly broken

Your warranty expired? The Xbox One X came out in november 2017. With 2 year warranty, that would mean the very first X will run out of warranty in november 2019.
  3. Evilkins Win User

F H 4. A CREED ODYSSEY AND W.O.T
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi MichaelBurleson,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!We understand that an ongoing issue can be frustrating and want to help as best as we can. We need a little more information about what is happening in order to best assist
    you.

• What type of internet connection are you using: Wired or wireless?

• What types of troubleshooting have you tried and what were the results?
    • Are you an Xbox Insider receiving preview updates for your console(s)?
    • Does this happen with all of your games or just certain titles?

Please let us know this clarifying information so that we may tailor our support specifically for you to get you back in the game.

We're awaiting your reply and look forward to assisting you!
  6. slackadelic Win User

Can you name specific games this is is occurring on?
Thema:

1. Xbox One X Crashing - November, 2019 - Similar Threads - Crashing November 2019

2. Ark Survival Down / Crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Down / Crashing: Was wondering when server or Ark will be fixed? It has been crashing on me every 15 min to 1hr for over a month. Ive lost atleast 5 “in process tames”, and one baby bred Rex Dino to a server...
  3. Heads up The guide still crashes

in XboX Insiders
    Heads up The guide still crashes: The guide still crashes not when joining a party but my friend sent me a clip and it crashed just a FYI submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Crash on splash screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash on splash screen: I ran the powershell command listed and got this error log in the event viewer The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more...
  5. Xbox home menu keeps crashing not allowing me bbn to play on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home menu keeps crashing not allowing me bbn to play on my xbox: When I turn on my xbox it'll load with me not signed in and crashing when ever I press the home button and press sign in or anything else 6d0f9ef7-734d-408a-b1af-33f134864493
  6. Xbox on crashing network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox on crashing network: I have an Xbox one connected to my home internet via lan cable. while the Xbox is one, the network will continue to cycle on and off. if I turn off the Xbox or unplug it from the network, the...
  7. Xbox app/xbox beta app keeps crashing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app/xbox beta app keeps crashing: So both of the apps keeps crashing but mainly when I connect my xbox to it I can't use it at all because it will crash as soon as it opens up. The other way it crashes is when I open my messages....
  8. Xbox Game Preview crashes upon launch after login (Android)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Preview crashes upon launch after login (Android): So i'm new to the android version of the app, but it 100% crashes after i launch it. It'll show the main menu (with the games i can select) I am able to sign in fine with no issues but after that...
  9. Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen: I cannot play any of my video clips I have created inside of backward compatible games. All that happens is the video starts buffering for a second, and then crashes my console to a black, blank...
  10. Xbox One X Crashing 5 times an hour - November, 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Crashing 5 times an hour - November, 2019: My Xbox continuously crashes to the Homepage in the midst of gameplay and will say something along the lines of "You don't own this game" OR it will just completely shut down. It also won't load...