Xbox One X Crashing - November, 2019

Discus and support Xbox One X Crashing - November, 2019 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox continuously crashes to the Homepage in the midst of gameplay and will say something along the lines of "You don't own this game" OR it will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelBurleson, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Xbox One X Crashing - November, 2019

My Xbox continuously crashes to the Homepage in the midst of gameplay and will say something along the lines of "You don't own this game" OR it will just completely shut down. It also won't load some of the graphics during gameplay which is then followed
    up by crashing.

I DO NOT WANT a response from Xbox saying "Restart or Hard Reset", etc. I have to unplug all the cords from my xbox one x - including the power cord from the wall for minutes - to get it back up and running every time.

My question is what needs to be replaced and tell me HOW this has happened to 2 of my Xbox One X's. I have thrown away $1,000 on this system and you guys only respond by "try factory restarting" or some
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] like that. I'm sick of it, please help out.

:)

MichaelBurleson, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Scythe NL Win User

My xbox acting weird, possibly broken

Your warranty expired? The Xbox One X came out in november 2017. With 2 year warranty, that would mean the very first X will run out of warranty in november 2019.
  3. Evilkins Win User

F H 4. A CREED ODYSSEY AND W.O.T
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi MichaelBurleson,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!We understand that an ongoing issue can be frustrating and want to help as best as we can. We need a little more information about what is happening in order to best assist
    you.

• What type of internet connection are you using: Wired or wireless?

• What types of troubleshooting have you tried and what were the results?
    • Are you an Xbox Insider receiving preview updates for your console(s)?
    • Does this happen with all of your games or just certain titles?

Please let us know this clarifying information so that we may tailor our support specifically for you to get you back in the game.

We're awaiting your reply and look forward to assisting you!
  6. slackadelic Win User

Can you name specific games this is is occurring on?
Thema:

1. Xbox One X Crashing - November, 2019 - Similar Threads - Crashing November 2019

2. Fifa and Some games crashing my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa and Some games crashing my Xbox one S: I have an issue where if i'm playing Fifa 20, Gears 5 or Forza H4, the game will start up fine but before a Match while making my selections, i see lines on the screeen and during the match. After...
  3. Downloaded game crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded game crashing: Hi guys, I downloaded Lara Croft Definitive Edition last week, 54% the way through & now it just crashes & doesn't load. I get as far as being able to click 'continue' and that's it. What should...
  4. Xbox One X still crashing with Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X still crashing with Modern Warfare: Im curious to know if anyone out there is still crashing while trying to play MW. I cannot even play now since the latest update. any tips or tricks? 916e7e64-171f-4f3c-bb2c-d26588dfed94
  5. Xbox crashing/shut off during play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox crashing/shut off during play: My Xbox is is completely shutting off while playing PUBG, and on the new COD its shutting down the game and needing relaunched, they both keep doing this same pattern... Is there anything i can...
  6. My console crash multiple times

in XboX Insiders
    My console crash multiple times: When I turn on my console yesterday it crashes during a game. Today it's crash when I turn on my console and after I sign in. Anyone having this problem? submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link]...
  7. Xbox one x keep on crashing after a few hours and slow startup with error E105

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keep on crashing after a few hours and slow startup with error E105: After I play games on my 500 bucks console it crashes after a few hours of play. I need to find a way to fix this without sending it out because I run a little pvp In my house which I play with my...
  8. Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS): My son wanted to connect with his friends in Minecraft PE on his iPad, so we went through the process of creating a Live account for him, which we added as a child account to my account. (Then...
  9. Why have you locked the topic about Modern Warfare crashing Xbox Xs when it hasn't been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have you locked the topic about Modern Warfare crashing Xbox Xs when it hasn't been...: There was a forum topic about Modern Warfare crashing Xbox One Xs. Some users reported in the topic that the crashes have bricked their consoles and all the reset options are not solving the...
  10. Xbox One X Crashing 5 times an hour - November, 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Crashing 5 times an hour - November, 2019: My Xbox continuously crashes to the Homepage in the midst of gameplay and will say something along the lines of "You don't own this game" OR it will just completely shut down. It also won't load...