Xbox one X Digital games are crashing/failing to load often

Discus and support Xbox one X Digital games are crashing/failing to load often in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had my xbox one x for a little over a year and as best I can tell it has no mechanical issues. I have had issues with games in my digital library... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nac82, Apr 12, 2020.

1. nac82
    nac82 Guest

I've had my xbox one x for a little over a year and as best I can tell it has no mechanical issues. I have had issues with games in my digital library crashing up to a dozen times a day. This issue persists across different kinds of games such as rocket
    league, battlefront 2, and divinity original sin 2. I have attempted to reinstall games as well as reset my console. Any further advice for how to support this from home?

Some further mechanical information, my vents are clear on my console, it has it's own desk supporting it where it is dusted regularly. It runs super quiet so I can't tell if there is any kind of fan issue. Since it's outside of warranty I've been considering
    buying a tool to open it up and take an air canister to it but I don't know if I should be jumping to that yet.

:)

nac82, Apr 12, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Hi nac82

How long has it been since you power cycled your network hardware?

Turn off the console and remove the power cable while you power cycle your network hardware. When you have network connection (green lights) Turn on TV, restore console power cable and turn it on.
  3. Pain130798 Win User

this happens to me sometimes, what i do i to power cycle my console
  4. xSMmania123 Win User

Hello, Nac. I'm sorry that your in a bit of a predicament right now... Have you attempted to factory reset your Xbox One X? This will reset the Xbox to its original vanilla state, but it typical fixes any problems
    with the game. Also when the game crashes does an error code pop up, and screen turns grey then said game crashes back to the main Xbox home screen? If you have attempted factory reset,
    it would have to be an internal issue, something might have got in the vents, the fan as you said isn't effected but it could have gotten pushed deeper into the system.
  5. nac82 Win User

This used to be a solution but now even after reboots, games are failing to launch. I only have 2 or 3 games I can actually play now.
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Is your console software up to date?

Are you part of the insider program?
Thema:

1. Xbox one X Digital games are crashing/failing to load often - Similar Threads - Digital games are

2. Digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital games: Why can't I play any digital games ? Over last two days all digital games have started crashing and yes done every single troubleshooting there is even reset everything whilst on phone to support...
  3. Major Suggestion request. Licensing for digitally owned games.

in XboX Insiders
    Major Suggestion request. Licensing for digitally owned games.: I would like to request the Licensing for digitally owned games be changed. Allow me to explain. So if you own a digital game on console, You have to be online to verify the ownership as the...
  4. Disc/Digital Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc/Digital Game: Hello,this may seem odd but I have mlb the show 21 xbox one on disc and came with voucher of 5,000 stubs and I entered the voucher only to find it gave me a game I have as a disc and odd enough...
  5. How can I request a digital game refund Xbox??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I request a digital game refund Xbox??: I bought call of duty cold War by accident and I would like to request a refund and get my money back can any one point me in the right direction?? b57b9640-8894-43be-9513-fbe72b7d750f
  6. Digital Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Game: I recently brought Call of Duty Cold War while I downloaded the game everything was perfectly fine but when I get to the content packs it wasn’t allowing me to download them thus not allowing me...
  7. Digital games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital games.: Hi I just wanted to know if I could somehow play my disc games digitally at no extra cost because I want to get a Xbox series s and don’t want to pay again for my disc games....
  8. Missold a digital game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missold a digital game.: Hi all, I need help, I purchased sniper contracts 2 on series x. When I pre-ordered and downloaded the store said series x enhanced, I started playing and realised it wasn't enhanced. I then...
  9. Installation error for digital games - error 0x87e00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation error for digital games - error 0x87e00005: As the title suggests, I have been getting installation errors when downloading digital games. For the past few days I have been trying different potential solutions, all without success. I have...
  10. Why cant I access all my games I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR on the Xbox360 digital store on my PC?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant I access all my games I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR on the Xbox360 digital store on my PC?: Why can't I access all my games I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR on the Xbox360 digital store on my PC now? I spent all that money, then when my Xbox360 had an issue I rang Microsoft and they said "Sorry we...