XBox One X: disc reading error on only two particularly well cared for gaming disc-Help

Discus and support XBox One X: disc reading error on only two particularly well cared for gaming disc-Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ninja Gaiden Black original disc back. compat. seamingly is jinxed since Series S/X launch. Anyone? eb9c44b9-cbbb-43ba-a4f5-44a79c8df964 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chit3Feather, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Chit3Feather
    Chit3Feather Guest

XBox One X: disc reading error on only two particularly well cared for gaming disc-Help

Ninja Gaiden Black original disc back. compat. seamingly is jinxed since Series S/X launch. Anyone?

:)

Chit3Feather, Jan 21, 2021
  2. OneFAITHLESS Win User

XBOX one error code

Hello there,

I looked up the error code and it seems to be related to a disc reading error. Is this only happening to one of your DVDs? Have you tried playing the disc through another device? Does your console read game discs and Blu-ray/dvds?

Let us know some more details, and we'll try our best to help troubleshoot the issue.
    No all discs ,tried discs i knew worked in other machines

This is a Forza Xbox that came with game disc well worth the extra cash
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Fifa 15 & 16 Disc Unreadable

Hey x J4K3Y B4BY x!

Super strange that it's only with these two games, but just to make we can narrow this down, let's try the

Disc Drive troubleshooter
    to see if that helps clear this up!

Once you give the steps there a try, let us know know how it goes over here!
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox One X recognizes no backwards compatible 360-disc / triggers no download

Hi,

Sounds like the laser in your console's Blu-ray drive has a hardware issue.

To test if your Xbox One X has issues reading discs, try playing a DVD movie disc. If can't read DVD movie discs either then your console has a hardware fault.

Note: It must be a DVD movie disc, not a Blu-ray movie disc.

There are two lasers in the Blu-ray drive, one for reading Blu-ray discs and one for DVD discs. Xbox One games use Blu-ray and the 360 console used a DVD drive.
  5. NemoMadrid Win User

Anyone still getting the 0x80820003 error?

Mister Beep,

I already did that before posting here. However, I don't remember if I actually removed my profile from Xbox One. So, I tried it once again.

The error that I am getting is "Unable to read the disc, the disc may not be clean. Please clean the disc and try again". Error coe 0x80820003-0x35 .... Before you ask me whether I tried cleaning the disc, yes I did. :) Plus it's a new game disc

And to top it all, I ordered two more new game discs and tried those two as well .... getting the same error in all the 3.

Thanks
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

HELP ME PLEASE! XBOX ONE BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY NOT WORKING AT ALL?!?!?!!?!?!?

Hi,

It's not the discs it's your console. If your console can not read DVD movies then it won't read Xbox 360 games either. DVD movie discs use the same type of discs that 360 games use (DVD-9).

The Xbox One has two lasers to read discs. One for Blu-rays - which Xbox One discs games are made of - and one for reading DVD's and Xbox 360 games.
Thema:

1. XBox One X: disc reading error on only two particularly well cared for gaming disc-Help - Similar Threads - disc reading error

2. Disc read error and auto shutoff XB 1 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc read error and auto shutoff XB 1 S: Xbox one S says can’t read disc and crashes game when playing any of my digital games. Now is turning on then shutting itself off 5-10 seconds later. Reboots to hard restart screen. I have done...
  3. Game crashes to homescreen or startup screen "disc read error 3.1 common_mp.ff"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashes to homescreen or startup screen "disc read error 3.1 common_mp.ff": Mainly COD MW but all my COD games kick me to startup screen for months now. Have not been able to play. I get an error code for disc read error 3.1 common_mp.ff on MW and I dont even have a disc....
  4. Xbox One X disc read error on digital downloads

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X disc read error on digital downloads: I've download Call of Duty warzone on my Xbox One X and it keeps giving me a disk read error 3.1 . I've completely deleted the game and re-downloaded it 4 time. it'll work for an hour or two and...
  5. Call of duty Modern warfare Disc read error [3.1]: 'mp_don3_00134_tr.ff'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern warfare Disc read error [3.1]: 'mp_don3_00134_tr.ff': Today randomly I started receiving this error. I have looked up just about everything there is on this and I have tried every solution someone else has given that worked for them and none have...
  6. Modern Warfare disc read error [3.1]: ‘mp_m_speed.ff’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare disc read error [3.1]: ‘mp_m_speed.ff’: I get kicked out anytime the “Shoot House” map cones up. This only happens on one of my two XBOX One consoles. The disc is perfectly clean. 4e3509ea-bf54-4c27-ae4b-d1a3a04fb718
  7. Disc read error warzone xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc read error warzone xbox 1: I just updated warzone with the season 5 update. Everything is fine till about 3 minutes into a game. I did a power cycle and it seems to have fixed the issue. (Hold power button till full shut...
  8. Modern Warfare Disc read error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare Disc read error: Since the last update, MW will kick me out of matches and bring me to the main screen and show "Disc read error [3.1]:'mp_av_attachment_vm_are_falima_reciever_tr.ff" Don't really want to...
  9. Disc Read Error 3.1 Modern Warfare.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc Read Error 3.1 Modern Warfare.: Ever since call of duty added an in game patch adding the black lives matter posts to the game i have been unable to load up the game without getting this error message. I dont have a disc. I...
  10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Warzone) Disc Read Error [3.1]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Warzone) Disc Read Error [3.1]: I have been getting disc read errors while playing warzone for the past 3 weeks now. I will be able to play 2-3 Warzone games before it kicks me to the game’s loading screen, and eventually...