Xbox One X disconnection horror

Discus and support Xbox One X disconnection horror in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It constantly disconnects from the internet all the time. While in the menu it's fine. But than when I play a mutliplayer game I play a match, fine, 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vicious Dave, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Vicious Dave
    Vicious Dave Guest

It constantly disconnects from the internet all the time. While in the menu it's fine. But than when I play a mutliplayer game I play a match, fine, 2 match, pops up disconnected from Xbox live. Go to settings, I'm connected but it says about not being
    fast enough or something. Disconnect, reconnect. Ok. Go to game again, one match, pop up disconnected from Xbox Live. I've done the power thing of unplug power for 30 seconds. I've done hold Xbox button after hold Xbox button solution. I've reset my
    router, I've reset my modem. Nothing works. And some games won't even go online. Like RE5, every time I try a live duo game, it just bink sound and than pops up the Xbox One menu. There is no solution that works.

:)

Vicious Dave, Feb 14, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

if you can't use an ethernet cable, see if you can use a Powerline Adapter.

these come in pairs with 1 connected to the router by ethernet cable and plugged into a power outlet, the other is plugged into a power outlet near the device you want to connect to and connects to the device by ethernet.

this is what I use with my Xbox
  3. Vicious Dave Win User

Wifi. I have no issues with any other device with the internet. It's 2.4ghz all the time as router to main computer is downstairs.
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Have you ran a speed test on the xbox yet? One thing I do when me speeds drop is I power cycle my xbox and power cycle my modem and router. I do it in this order, modem, router then console
  5. djmistaspot Win User

Sounds like it is a wireless issue. So yeah, maybe you need to get a different router or switch to wired again
  6. Vicious Dave Win User

Oh yes it has been reset before. Same problems arise.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X disconnection horror - Similar Threads - disconnection horror

2. Xbox controller randomly disconnecting - not user error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller randomly disconnecting - not user error: Hi i have had recent issues with my wireless xbox one controller. I will be in the middle of a comp game of Rocket Leauge or DayZ and my controller will disconnect and reconnect randomly. I will...
  3. Elite 2 keeps disconnecting from xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 keeps disconnecting from xbox one x: My elite 2 controller keeps disconnecting from my one x and stays lit but needs me to connect the cord back into it to reconnect 132b3e9f-6e14-40d1-a5c7-2e2dc1417acb
  4. Xbox One X randomly disconnects (Wired)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X randomly disconnects (Wired): Hello, I've been having this issue with my One X for a while, pretty much since I bought it the day it came out. I had a One S and OG One beforehand. My xbox will randomly drop its connection to...
  5. Why is there the option to disconnect from a match in DBD if you can get banned for it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there the option to disconnect from a match in DBD if you can get banned for it?: The subject line sums it up. In Dead By Daylight there's some sort of soft ban from the game on Xbox if you disconnect from matches. If they're going to block people from the game for...
  6. 0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected": This happens with EVERY single install, but my storage is not being disconnected. I have to reboot and it will resume for a little then error out again. 63f84fdb-3260-4d9c-a74a-7572ac720afa
  7. Back in November I had an issue where I disconnect the time. 10-20 min. Left insiders fixed...

in XboX Insiders
    Back in November I had an issue where I disconnect the time. 10-20 min. Left insiders fixed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Casbah207 [link] [comments]
  8. Randomly disconnects

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Randomly disconnects: Randomly disconnects Hi! Hope this helps https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/random-disconnect-solution 51751df4-c5c7-4f63-86f9-53285c75332d
  9. kick or disconnect from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    kick or disconnect from xbox live: the last for days i have been kick or disconnect from xbox live and etc thru quick play team death and up until 4 days ago never had a issue so whos problem is thr warfar and if i cant stay in...
  10. Xbox one x controllers disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x controllers disconnecting: Hi, wondering if anyone can help me. Since day one of owning my xbox one x I have had a problem with controllers disconnecting, had it happen multiple times while playing but the main time it...