Xbox One X disconnection horror

Discus and support Xbox One X disconnection horror in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It constantly disconnects from the internet all the time. While in the menu it's fine. But than when I play a mutliplayer game I play a match, fine, 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vicious Dave, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Vicious Dave
    Vicious Dave Guest

It constantly disconnects from the internet all the time. While in the menu it's fine. But than when I play a mutliplayer game I play a match, fine, 2 match, pops up disconnected from Xbox live. Go to settings, I'm connected but it says about not being
    fast enough or something. Disconnect, reconnect. Ok. Go to game again, one match, pop up disconnected from Xbox Live. I've done the power thing of unplug power for 30 seconds. I've done hold Xbox button after hold Xbox button solution. I've reset my
    router, I've reset my modem. Nothing works. And some games won't even go online. Like RE5, every time I try a live duo game, it just bink sound and than pops up the Xbox One menu. There is no solution that works.

:)

Vicious Dave, Feb 14, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

if you can't use an ethernet cable, see if you can use a Powerline Adapter.

these come in pairs with 1 connected to the router by ethernet cable and plugged into a power outlet, the other is plugged into a power outlet near the device you want to connect to and connects to the device by ethernet.

this is what I use with my Xbox
  3. Vicious Dave Win User

Wifi. I have no issues with any other device with the internet. It's 2.4ghz all the time as router to main computer is downstairs.
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Have you ran a speed test on the xbox yet? One thing I do when me speeds drop is I power cycle my xbox and power cycle my modem and router. I do it in this order, modem, router then console
  5. djmistaspot Win User

Sounds like it is a wireless issue. So yeah, maybe you need to get a different router or switch to wired again
  6. Vicious Dave Win User

Oh yes it has been reset before. Same problems arise.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X disconnection horror - Similar Threads - disconnection horror

2. Xbox One X Keeps Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Keeps Disconnecting: So this has been a problem for a while now, I previously had it on an Xbox One S and because I was thinking of upgrading to an X anyway I did hoping not to encounter this again. Sometimes it will...
  3. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnects: I left the Preview Beta because my controller was disconnecting a lot and I couldn’t even enjoy playing any games because of it. I factory reset my Xbox One X after leaving since I was in Beta but...
  4. xbox one keeps on disconnecting from network

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one keeps on disconnecting from network: Hi, My xbox keeps on getting disconnected from xbox live when i try and download anything. if i pause the download after a while it reconnects with the wifi in a while. I thought maybe my...
  5. Xbox keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps disconnecting from the internet: Had my Xbox One for years now and never had this issue. Starting yesterday my Xbox would just randomly disconnect from online and I would have to restart my console in order for it to come back,...
  6. Xbox controller randomly disconnects!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller randomly disconnects!: Recently my xbox one s controller had been disconnecting. I have done all the trouble shoots that are available. It goes in and out pretty randomly. I have heard maybe it has to do with the...
  7. Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games are telling me that I’ve been disconnected from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games are telling me that I’ve been disconnected from Xbox live: For some reason it is displaying this message when i try and select my account. I do have xbox live on my xbox one 6e10a16d-c2e4-4c2a-9c6d-4448248abed4
  8. Controller disconnects randomicaly during the Xbox Streaming, do not care how much close of...

in XboX Insiders
    Controller disconnects randomicaly during the Xbox Streaming, do not care how much close of...: So, the Xbox Streaming is a really good service, who stream the image and sound in a extremelly good way, but have a lot of issues that still have to be solved, and one of the worst issue it is:...
  9. : Desconectadas[Translation-Disconnected]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Desconectadas[Translation-Disconnected]: : Desconectadas[Translation-Disconnected] Hi Jucabala, Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with disconnecting. We recommend if on wireless try a ethernet...
  10. Xbox party chat on pc disconnecting after a few minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox party chat on pc disconnecting after a few minutes: When i join a party on pc after a few minutes everyone in my party goes quiet and then i get a invite to my own party. and when everyone goes quiet i look at the party and it says everyone is...