xbox one x does not connect to the wifi network

Discus and support xbox one x does not connect to the wifi network in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; since I bought my xbox one x I can not connect in wifi only wired, my old xbox one fat works fine in wifi, I have already proceeded to send assistance,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by scorex76, Feb 20, 2019.

1. scorex76
    scorex76 Guest

since I bought my xbox one x I can not connect in wifi only wired, my old xbox one fat works fine in wifi, I have already proceeded to send assistance, but no results! I think I will leave xbox for ps4 pro, this problem is not possible in 2019 !!! I do not
    understand if it's a software or hardware problem!

it is useless to solve with hardware reset or magic buttons does not work !! It only works if I put the console next to the 20 cm router, moved 2 meters does not work anymore!

:)

scorex76, Feb 20, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Connection failure

How exactly are you unable to connect to your WiFi?

Do you get a specific error message? Does your WiFi SSID (network name) not show up?

Is the Xbox One connected to the WiFi but does not connect to the Internet?

What network hardware are you using?
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Scorex,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have done quite a bit of troubleshooting already and your console only seems to connect wirelessly when placed right next to your router while your older model works fine. I see you have attempted some sort of reset
    already, make sure you attempt the
    full factory reset
    as well. If your console is still within warranty, you do have the option to setup a

service order
    as it may be an issue with the wireless network card.
  4. David McKenna Win User

Both mine, and my sons Xbox one X has the same problem..always a DNS error, all other consoles connect wirelessly, but not the X
  5. scorex76 Win User

I have already followed all the tutorials of your support without solution! I see the wirless network but it does not connect, all the other devices (TV, phone, tablet, console, PC) connect without problems, I have already sent the console to the assistance,
    it works only if I put it at 10/20 cm from router. new firmware or console change
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Thema:

1. xbox one x does not connect to the wifi network - Similar Threads - does connect wifi

2. Xbox one controller does not automatically connect to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller does not automatically connect to PC: To be specific, Its a xbox one elite series 2 controller on windows 10 version 1909. The controller says it is paired but it isnt connected, or doesnt connect when the center button is pressed....
  3. : im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does...: : im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does anyone have a solution? Check the steps in this troubleshooter, XBOX one network connection solution to...
  4. ¿Why does my Xbox 360 E Doesn't connect to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Why does my Xbox 360 E Doesn't connect to my wifi?: Recently I bought an Xbox 360 E and for some reason doesn't want to connect to my wifi Whenever I do the test the error message I get says: There's a problem with your connection. I already tried...
  5. Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?: submitted by /u/Hacccystanley [link] [comments]
  6. Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi: Sagemcom (Modems/Gateways) Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi Sorry to hear it. This issue seems to be caused by an errant update. Please hold the...
  7. X Box does not connect to WiFi

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box does not connect to WiFi: Hi there, I bought a new XBox for our Family. Though the WiFi works good ind the phone and the computer, the X Box does not connect to it. I tried several times also rebooted the modem and router....
  8. My new xbox 1s console keeps reseting when i try to connect to the wifi. what does that mean ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox 1s console keeps reseting when i try to connect to the wifi. what does that mean ?: My new xbox 1s console keeps reseting when i try to connect to the wifi. what does that mean ? 7bc8ea8b-be4b-4cbc-a82d-1967ef9def68
  9. XBox One wifi does not connect when wifi router has MAC filter enabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One wifi does not connect when wifi router has MAC filter enabled: I just received my XBox one for Christmas and after setting everything up I started the download process only to have issues connecting to my home wireless network. The downloads failed and the...
  10. Xbox One does not connect to WiFi router WPA2 Personal TKIP-AES

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One does not connect to WiFi router WPA2 Personal TKIP-AES: Hi. I have just purchased a new Xbox One, and I'm struggling to make it connecting to my home WiFi network. The router is a Linksys WRT54GL, firmware 4.30.16, and WiFi security is set as WPA2...