Xbox one X doesn't get through after the startup

Discus and support Xbox one X doesn't get through after the startup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello ! I have a pretty big issue with my Xbox One X which I think it's already beyond normal repair. It started not recognizing my xbox controller,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael Justine Castro, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Xbox one X doesn't get through after the startup

Hello !

I have a pretty big issue with my Xbox One X which I think it's already beyond normal repair. It started not recognizing my xbox controller, well it did connected but it couldn't move and I had to take the batteries out of the controller and turn off the
    xbox until it finally could connect normally with the controller and could move. Then the image on the HDMI started going out whenever I tried watching anything High Res (4k) it gave out, and I had to disconnect the cable and connect it back to the tv and
    console. Then, 2 days ago, on the startup, it got stuck on the green screen. After a while of turning it off and on, it got back to the Home screen and worked normally until yesterday when it did the same thing. I already did all the options I looked online,
    hard reset, waiting 30 seconds and then I tried the factory reset setting, which is the big problem at this moment. I chose the option to reset it to Factory Setting but on the progress bar, it only reached until 50% when it gave an Error Message. I tried
    all the other options but still came back to the same Error Message. The only left to do is to try the Offline Manual Update but at this point, I really have no hope that it'll work and it'll end up going back to the Error Message. Now every time I tried turning
    the Xbox on again, it goes back to the progess back from 0%, reaches 50% and goes back to the Error Message.

Can someone tell me if they had experienced this before and did they fix it? And if I have to send it back to microsoft, does it cost and how much? Thanks for any info!

:)

Michael Justine Castro, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Xbox one X doesn't get through after the startup

1. Xbox one X doesn't get through after the startup - Similar Threads - doesn't through startup

2. Help my xbox smart glass doesn't work

in XBoX on Mobile
    Help my xbox smart glass doesn't work: When ever I try to log into my xbox app it doesn't allow me [img] 23f61bce-01ce-4dfd-804c-496d354dd1b0
  3. Goat Simulator - Controller doesn't work, no co-op.

in XBoX on Windows
    Goat Simulator - Controller doesn't work, no co-op.: Downloaded goat simulator for the xbox beta app. It doesn't recognize any controllers (which work fine with other games in the xbox beta app), which means I can't play local coop because it...
  4. Xbox one fat não reconhece disco[Xbox one fat doesn't recognize disc]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one fat não reconhece disco[Xbox one fat doesn't recognize disc]: Meu Xbox one fat não está reconhecendo nenhum disco , não a suporte pra esse modelo no site da microsoft ,o que eu faço? [Translation - My Xbox one fat doesn't recognize any discs, I don't...
  5. MY XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WON'T SYNC AFTER A CONTROLLER UPDATE (NOT A XBOX UPDATE), IT DOESN'T...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WON'T SYNC AFTER A CONTROLLER UPDATE (NOT A XBOX UPDATE), IT DOESN'T...: Hi there! I'm a little mad today, because I tried to use my headphones by plugging them in the controller itself. They didn't worked and that made a pop up on my screen about a controller update....
  6. PES 2020 for XboxOneS - doesn't work MyClub

in XBoX on Consoles
    PES 2020 for XboxOneS - doesn't work MyClub: Hello, help me please! I bought and installed on my XboxOneS PES2020 (Standard Edition). And I can’t turn on the network game mode "MyClub". However, it is not possible to accept the "privacy...
  7. Panasonic TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work This page here has some steps and links to other troubleshooters that might help resolve...
  8. purchasing in game currency through paypall doesn't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchasing in game currency through paypall doesn't work?: Hello, I purchased in game gems in Smite today. I payed through paypall. But the strange thing i received a mail that i bought gems and i received a mail from paypall that it's paid. But i...
  9. HDMI Pass through doesn't let me specify 720p resolution.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDMI Pass through doesn't let me specify 720p resolution.: I have a Windows 8.1 Media Center PC that I've attached to my new Xbox One and I've found an issue with this setup and my 720p TV. My Media Center PC recognizes the HDMI pass-through as 1020p and...
  10. Xbox One Support Doesn't follow through.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Support Doesn't follow through.: I purchased an xbox one on day one. I have one of the defective left thumb stick controllers that clicks in two places as it turns. All I want is for microsoft to fix the problem but this...