Xbox One X Dropping Wired Connection.

Discus and support Xbox One X Dropping Wired Connection. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright, so I have had my xbox since the release date and I have never had one problem. I decided to clean up my setup one day unplugged everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoeyCobb, Sep 23, 2019.

1. JoeyCobb
    JoeyCobb Guest

Alright, so I have had my xbox since the release date and I have never had one problem. I decided to clean up my setup one day unplugged everything cleaned etc.. Wired everything back up and noticed I kept getting kicked from blackout? This happened for
    a few days and I knew it was on my end cause my friend was still playing while I got kicked. I have a streaming setup and this was occurring when I was streaming I can see if it was my ISP.

I contacted Xbox, we did all the basic stuff to try and fix this, clear the cache, hard reset, this has to be a software error.. I tried the energy saving mode it didn't work.. I just replaced my Ethernet to a CAT7... still it fails. So has anyone figured
    out a way to fix this? It has to be software.. I guess it could be hardware related but that will be my next step. Any help is appreciated.. I am currently waiting for this to happen again so I can attach a video for you guys to see.

:)

JoeyCobb, Sep 23, 2019
  2. NaZoooom Win User

One X dropping Wired Connection

Hi fiftyfour23,

Sorry to hear you are having issues. I would say check out the Xbox One Connection and Network Solution support page. Go through the questions
    and it does offer some solutions which you may not have tried.

If the issue is not resolved, you may want to either return the Xbox to the store you purchased it from or get in touch with the Device service and replacement to
    make a claim under your warranty as it could be a hardware issue.

Hope this helps and let us know how you get on :)
  3. fiftyfour23 Win User

This is what i get when I choose the connection issue from the link you posted:

[​IMG]
  4. Ironwilled Win User

5. fiftyfour23 Win User

Thanks, Ive seen that thread. Im using a Netgear R6400 hardwired to the Xbox. Never had an issue with the Xb1 I had previously hooked up to it.

Ive also seen that folks have had this experience when playing BF V, which is what I’m playing when it happens. For example, played fine for about an hour and a half this afternoon, then tonight it disconnected from live twice in 15 minutes.

Spent some time on the phone with CS troubleshooting, then played fine for an hour. When the XB1X disconnected, other hardwired devices still ran fine. It would disconnect, Id go to the network settings screen and see that it showed disconnected, but
    within 5 seconds, it would magically connect again.

This all started about 3 days into owning it and I fiddled with the network cable in the basement trying to get some slack, so im wondering if i damaged the cable.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

I am planing to go wired for my streaming content
Thema:

1. Xbox One X Dropping Wired Connection. - Similar Threads - Dropping Wired Connection

2. Power dropped during install FS 2020 Deluxe on Win 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Power dropped during install FS 2020 Deluxe on Win 10 PC: I was about 10 hours into downloading the content for FS 2020 Deluxe on a Win 10 PC - about halfway through according to the "Progress" indicator. Power went off-and-on about 8 times within a...
  3. Drop down audio adjustment menu not showing up with wireless headset connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Drop down audio adjustment menu not showing up with wireless headset connected: I recently purchased a pair of turtle beach stealth 600s for Xbox one. When I got to adjust the audio setting when clicking the home button the audio prompt isn't there. However, when I plug in my...
  4. Dropped my Xbox and now it has software problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped my Xbox and now it has software problems: So recently my xbox was droped in the floor by my brother and usualy what happens is something breaks thats normal what i didnt expect was when I tried turning it back on it would just stay on the...
  5. One X dropping Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    One X dropping Wired Connection: I've had this 1X for 6 whole days. It replaced a 1 I had for 5 years. I use a network cable for online access. It is constantly dropping the connection and the network status will show that the...
  6. Static and drop outs in audio while streaming with wired headset, no matter what controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static and drop outs in audio while streaming with wired headset, no matter what controller...: When I'm playing games without streaming, I don't have any issues with static with my wired headset and wired or wireless controllers. When I'm streaming on Mixer, especially "busy" games like COD...
  7. Wired drops connection every 30 secs or so

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired drops connection every 30 secs or so: So I use my xbox on wireless usually however today I was messing and decide to try it wired instead to ensure a better and more consistent connection. Or so I thought Now it drops connection...
  8. Xbox One X wired connection always drops and cannot always be found

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X wired connection always drops and cannot always be found: My son and I both have the same model Xbox, both are hardwired to the router. His never has an issue, but I am constantly getting knocked off and when I go to Network Settings it says "connection...
  9. Google Fiber Wired Online disconnects - drops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Google Fiber Wired Online disconnects - drops: I think I've found why it disconnects.Seems to be the TV Box connected to the Network Box by a (network cable) causes the problem. I've connected my TV Boxes by (coax cable only).Used a short...
  10. Internet drops wired and wireless what can i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet drops wired and wireless what can i do: My internet wired or wireless network keep losing broadband but only for my Xbox one online gaming . There's 2 phones a tablet and my console . My isp came out and tried to find out what the...