Xbox One X DVR Breaks

Discus and support Xbox One X DVR Breaks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One X DVR is configured to write 4K HDR to an external HDD. It was working more or less stable until recent updates. Now in almost any game,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by f r u 7 7 y, May 21, 2020.

1. f r u 7 7 y
    f r u 7 7 y Guest

Xbox One X DVR Breaks

My Xbox One X DVR is configured to write 4K HDR to an external HDD. It was working more or less stable until recent updates. Now in almost any game, HDR or SDR it will stop recording anywhere between 2 to 10 minutes, where it should be 1 hour. Tried different
    USB ports and storage devices (including external SSD) to the same result.

:)

f r u 7 7 y, May 21, 2020
  2. f r u 7 7 y Win User

Xbox One X DVR Breaks

Wow, i just found out that latest update 10.0.19041.2493 made it worse - DVR feature is totally killed now. Tried both 4K SDR and 4K HDR.

So i start recording, couple of minutes later it stops. Result is a broken video file ~ 5-10 mb.

Great job ms!
  3. 800caa7f-a37d-45ef-8 Win User

Xbox One X DVR Breaks

I have the same problem. It is completely broken right now.
  4. f r u 7 7 y Win User

Xbox One X DVR Breaks

DVR 4K is dead in the version 10.0.19041.2493

Did anyone try to enroll into insider? Does it work there?
  5. LiamGod Win User

Xbox One X DVR Breaks

kind of got the same issue basically i cant record in 4k at all anymore when i try to capture a clip it says the video file is 27 seconds no matter how long i record for but it only plays like 1-2 seconds but yet 1080 works fine but
    even in 1080 i cant record for more that 2 minutes with a external HDD.

I asked a friend to try it and his also does the same cant be a coincidence. Anybody else noticed this?.

I've also tried recording to an external HDD and the same problem occurs.

example of what i mean..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa3qZBJhCx4
  6. Noel Powell Win User

I can not record 10 minute movies

One Xbox One S and X. Max record time in DVR is 5 minutes with the resolution at 720p. On Xbox One. The DVR max is 15 minutes at 720p. All these settings are found under the Broadcasting and Capture section in Preferences in the settings. Although. That
    is odd that the S and X have a shorter time.
Thema:

Xbox One X DVR Breaks

1. Xbox One X DVR Breaks - Similar Threads - DVR Breaks

2. Xbox One X DVR not recording properly on 4K since the latest update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X DVR not recording properly on 4K since the latest update: I have an Xbox One X and a 60 Hz 4K TV and I record 4K quite often, but I've been having problems recording on 4K since the update from the last week of May. It only records 1 second of the video...
  3. Is it only me, but isn't 4K clips compression WAY MORE aggressive than before Game DVR...

in XboX Insiders
    Is it only me, but isn't 4K clips compression WAY MORE aggressive than before Game DVR...: I'm really annoyed. Now it's clearly possible to see the a lower quality of 4K HDR clips saved. This is clearly visible paying attention to the grass in FIFA or the sky in Forza Horizon 4 and Red...
  4. Xbox one capture dvr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one capture dvr: So recently ive been seeing this issue witj my xbox and ive tried ever troubleshoot and seen them as well , but when i seem to try and record something the captures dont come back in tje full time...
  5. Xbox One X 4K DVR corrupted videos issue.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X 4K DVR corrupted videos issue.: Is the Xbox One X 4K dvr clip issue fixed where the videos would become corrupted? submitted by /u/mirzahasher [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox game DVR at 4kHDR and 4kSDR doesnt work

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game DVR at 4kHDR and 4kSDR doesnt work: Xbox game DVR at 4kHDR and 4kSDR only record for less than 30 secs. I have tried everything suggested online and didnt work. Any update coming soon? submitted by /u/DoodeAM [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox DVR is only recording 1 second clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox DVR is only recording 1 second clips: Program - Alpha Insider Console - One X Hardwired connection, have already hard rebooted multiple times. Since the past few updates whenever I try to record 30 second clips of gameplay from a...
  8. Xbox One X \ HDR DVR Videos \ YouTube Friendly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X \ HDR DVR Videos \ YouTube Friendly: YouTube supports HDR videos, Xbox One X produces HDR videos. But after uploading such a video to YouTube it results in striped of HDR and bleached output like this:...
  9. DVR NOT WORKING. AFTER UPDATE MAY 9TH, 2020.

in XboX Insiders
    DVR NOT WORKING. AFTER UPDATE MAY 9TH, 2020.: Have the highest teir dashboard for insiders. I get an update almost every day. My DVR has been only recording a second of my gameplay then freezing. When clips are exported, says 30 seconds and...
  10. I WILL ASSUME THAT YOU FIXED DVR DAY 06 JUST TO BREAK IT AGAIN DAY 07

in XboX Insiders
    I WILL ASSUME THAT YOU FIXED DVR DAY 06 JUST TO BREAK IT AGAIN DAY 07: That is all. Still broken. And please. Test next time submitted by /u/alalao02 [link] [comments]