Xbox One X E105 error

Discus and support Xbox One X E105 error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; <p>So I have tried everything possible to fix this E105 error, everything known to mankind including a complete wipe of the system and starting over... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Warrior X, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Warrior X
    Warrior X Guest

Xbox One X E105 error

<p>So I have tried everything possible to fix this E105 error, everything known to mankind including a complete wipe of the system and starting over from a fresh USB load. $500 for a system that MS knows it has corrupted like the Many many others with
    X's out there. unacceptable! </p><p></p><p>So I called MS and they made me go through the website and ask for a call back today. 197 minutes wait for the first call back, start explaining my situation and giving him the SN number and he disconnects. I wait
    but no call back....UGH. So I go to my laptop and send request for service to call again, 227 minute wait.
    [Mod Removed - See Guidelines] the MS tech calls me and I mentioned I called earlier and ask him to take my number down in case we "disconnect". He does, 15 minutes into explaining the E105 error codes he acts like hes never heard of, he disconnects
    magically. That was 45 minutes ago, no call back.</p><p></p><p>So I get back on my laptop and request another call, 229 minutes this time and here I sit waiting. Here is just ONE thread about this issue out there in social media. Red Ring of Death all over
    again imho and only happens to the X system.</p><p></p><p>https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/7j874u/tech_xbox_one_x_e105_00000000_8007045d_error/</p><p></p><p>Fir Microsoft to act like nothing is happening here and they have nothing to do with their
    $500 systems going down due to software issues is Blasphemous! Read that thread above, some poor souls are on their 3rd and 4th Xbox One X's. </p><p></p><p>We also have a Xbox original since day 1, NO ISSUES</p><p>We have a Xbox One S, NO ISSUES</p><p></p><p>clearly
    MS has messed up the software for the X....SO, what can we do as a community to fight them to do whats right?</p>

:)

Warrior X, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Im Irish 4 Life Win User

Disappointed

These were the system errors I was getting E200 000000EF 00000000 and E105 00000000 8007045D. My Xbox One X would freeze and it the loading screen for the Xbox One X chip video would be lagging and out of sync with audio and video. I would also get something
    went wrong errors and syncing problems.
  3. Im Irish 4 Life Win User

Disappointed

These were the system errors I was getting E200 000000EF 00000000 and E105 00000000 8007045D. My Xbox One X would freeze and it the loading screen for the Xbox One X chip video would be lagging and out of sync with audio and video. I would also get something
    went wrong errors and syncing problems.
  4. RAZORBLACK27 Win User

Xbox One X Replacement

This is the second time I have had to send my XBOX ONE X off for repairs. Games not downloading, E105 error codes and other error codes. Just want something that works. I also have been with XBOX since day one I hope they fix this.
  5. JeremyFormo Win User

New error Code

Nope. Also had to send in my xbox one x to the repair center get it hard reset because i kept getting E105 and E102 error codes.

This particular error code started the day i got it back from repair
  6. ArminatorX Win User

XBOX One X Help / Installation Stopped

Thema:

Xbox One X E105 error

1. Xbox One X E105 error - Similar Threads - E105 error

2. System Error: E105 00000000 8007045D (Xbox One - Scorpio Edition)

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error: E105 00000000 8007045D (Xbox One - Scorpio Edition): I received an Xbox One Scorpio Edition recently, up appeared this message. I was going through the service replacement system online and the system was out of warranty... Fine, i'll pay to have...
  3. Xbox one x keep on crashing after a few hours and slow startup with error E105

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keep on crashing after a few hours and slow startup with error E105: After I play games on my 500 bucks console it crashes after a few hours of play. I need to find a way to fix this without sending it out because I run a little pvp In my house which I play with my...
  4. E105 Error with latest dev release

in XboX Insiders
    E105 Error with latest dev release: Hello Xbox Insiders, Wondering if anyone else has had any issues with the latest release.. my xbox started acting funny, not loading things properly around the system and asking me to delete and...
  5. Error Codes E102 / E105 Repeatedly / Xbox out of Warrany before purchase?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Codes E102 / E105 Repeatedly / Xbox out of Warrany before purchase?: Hi, My Xbox One X is now repeatedly coming up with E105/E105 error codes even after formatting and re-installing. Keeps coming up with "There is a problem with your saved games" I've cleared the...
  6. E105 Error Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    E105 Error Code: My Xbox X stopped working a few weeks ago and i got the E105 error code. I followed the steps and reset the console. its been working but then it happened again. Ideas??...
  7. Attempt to fix endless E105 errors on Xbox One X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Attempt to fix endless E105 errors on Xbox One X console: Hi, I’m having frequent problems with my Xbox One X console (out of warranty) where I get E105 errors. I have previously replaced the hard drive in my console but the errors have returned. After...
  8. xbox 1 x error e105 slugish gaming stopped installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 1 x error e105 slugish gaming stopped installation: recently purchased xbox 1x from gamestop refurbished and its been giving me error about save data , sign in issues , incomplete installation without physical damage to hard driver can it be...
  9. Getting a E105 System Error on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting a E105 System Error on startup: So somewhat randomly when I start my xbox 1 X I will get a E105 00000000 8007045D System Error which prompts me to restart the xbox or "troubleshoot". The xbox will act super sluggish with...
  10. error E105

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error E105: Split from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/youtube/f29a1e14-6a18-4348-8824-fa98511b60ca. [img] Hello, ok I got this notification 3 or 5 times, is my console broken?...