Xbox One X: Elite Dangerous: Horizons Extra Edition.

Discus and support Xbox One X: Elite Dangerous: Horizons Extra Edition. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning all.... I have purchased the Horizons Extra Edition of Elite Dangerous for my console. I have paid and have the order confirmation... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gonkulator 7, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Gonkulator 7
    Gonkulator 7 Guest

Good morning all....

I have purchased the Horizons Extra Edition of Elite Dangerous for my console.

I have paid and have the order confirmation number. However, when I got home to play, I opened my games page on the console and I didn't see any new download of said Extra Edition. Am I missing something? Does this Extra Edition actually have downloadable
    content or is it all in the game now that I have purchased it?

Let men now when you can.

Thanks.

:)

Gonkulator 7, Mar 27, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Gonkulator,

Thanks for the replies. I went ahead and did a little research, it seem Elite Dangerous: Horizons Extra Edition is an expansion and season pass. In order to play it you will need to have purchase the base game :

Elite Dangerous

If the issue persists, try visiting the
    Elite Dangerous Forum support
    for more in-game assistance.

Hope this helps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Purchasing question

If it's a microsoft.com purchase that looks like this then yes. That would be the same as the Xbox store. microsoftstore.com purchases
    do not qualify.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

This forum should give you some info about it https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/75058252
  5. Gonkulator 7 Win User

Thanks so much. I neglected to mention that I already have the base package game. (my bad). That said, I think it may have to do with either playing live on line (vs. solo, on line) or it may have to do with my current playing / skill level.

Thanks again!
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Gonkulator!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.For
    those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X: Elite Dangerous: Horizons Extra Edition. - Similar Threads - Elite Dangerous Horizons

2. elite dangerous xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    elite dangerous xbox one: hmm i seem to be having connection issues with the adjudication servers, my internet is stable and tried everything that frontier suggests and am still getting it ive tried going on open, closed...
  3. Elite Dangerous Core XB1 corrupt, can't install, get error 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Dangerous Core XB1 corrupt, can't install, get error 0x80070570: Happened maybe 3 years ago now and hasn't worked since. Try to install it and it immediately stops and I get error 0x80070570. If I hard reset the console the Elite Dangerous logo will show in...
  4. Elite Dangerous

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Dangerous: Hey everyone Elite Dangerous has had a massive influx of players of late. I am looking for any new players to the game who like the look of the game but may have given up on the complexity of...
  5. Elite Dangerous not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Dangerous not downloading: Good morning! Yesterday I logged onto my X-box to play some games. I received a message saying that the installation of an update for Elite Dangerous had stopped. I tried to restart the download...
  6. Elite Dangerous horizons season pass won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Dangerous horizons season pass won't load.: I own the horizons season pass for Elite Dangerous. About 50% of the time when I load into the game, it isn't available. When I save and quit back to the main menu, sometimes I see a message that...
  7. Used 14 day gold trail, doesn’t list me as having gold and can’t play elite dangerous.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Used 14 day gold trail, doesn’t list me as having gold and can’t play elite dangerous.: as the title says I used a 14 day gold trail that came with my Xbox one X, the code says it was accepted when entered but I cannot play online and my account isn’t listed as having gold....
  8. Elite Dangerous game-play statistics on Inara website (Auto Updating for Commanders)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Dangerous game-play statistics on Inara website (Auto Updating for Commanders): Hi there, The PC version of Elite dangerous is able to update statistics from the game automatically to a site called INARA INARA - Elite:Dangerous companion - THE number one website for...
  9. Elite Dangerous Horizons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Dangerous Horizons: History. I am a Diehard Xbox user. When i first bought the Original Xbox and Halo was my first Xbox game, I literally tossed my PS1 into the closet and have not touched or bought a PS since......
  10. Elite dangerous horizons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite dangerous horizons: I have looked all over for this but cant get anything specific anyone know its eta on the one in the UK also feel free to add me if you play 680a4bdf-a581-4e85-804f-bf8307c3af6f