Xbox One X entire screen dark, pixelated, and heavy color distortion

Discus and support Xbox One X entire screen dark, pixelated, and heavy color distortion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Turned on my xbox one x to play today and I had some major display issues. I have played for months on this TV and its only an issue with the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VvSTORMCLOUDvV, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Xbox One X entire screen dark, pixelated, and heavy color distortion

Turned on my xbox one x to play today and I had some major display issues. I have played for months on this TV and its only an issue with the xbox itself not other channels or the roku apps and it just started today. Ive already done a hard reset several
    times, changed the hdmi cable to a brand new one, and tried different TV hdmi ports. Any ideas?

:)

VvSTORMCLOUDvV, Mar 24, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

3. PaNiC989 Win User

I had the same issue happen this morning. I was chatting with an xbox ambassador and they had me run through a few things. What ultimately ended up happening was i switched the “picture mode” (65” 4k TCL Roku Tv) from “normal” to “movie” and everything
    was fixed. I still did the hard reset and the delete everything reset, but i think the picture lode was the problem.
  4. Banshee2014x Win User

Just curious does anyone's xbox work perfectly

I am having a weird pixel problem On dashboard the far right lower corner has one green pixel that should be black.. It is always on dashboard. And on nba 2k 2014 some screens have the outside edge lines with the wrong color pixels also...
  5. elquietone Win User

Tv Or Xbox?

Hello,

Can you change the TV to an AV channel without the Xbox on, something with a 1 color background like blue or black should work. I only ask this because if you are seeing green pixels showing up on the TV screen, it is usually the result of a dead pixel on
    the TV. I would ask are the pixels always in the same spot on the TV when you see them.. as Dead pixels don't move around. If there was something wrong with the Xbox display it would commonly affect the whole TV screen and not just a pixel or 2. If you think
    its the Xbox, try playing around with the setting for HDMI, like change between 720p and 1080p as well as screen size and see if that has any change.

If it is indeed seen on the TV when your on the AV screen's or a 1 color screen if you can make it show up like that.. (turn on your DVD/BR player to its default screen which are normally 1 color and you might be able to see if the pixels are there too. Being
    that its new you should be able to exchange the TV for a new one and tell them you see dead pixels as the reason for the return.

The reason I think it is a dead pixel is because a friend of mine bought a new TV and when I helped him set it up in his basement, we were presented with Green and Pink pixels in about 4 spots on the screen, which were really obvious, so we returned it.

Anyways, let me know what the result is. :)
  6. VestingYak19259 Win User

Pixel Flickering

Is there a status update on this error? I bought thtmy xbox one on May 16. That same day there is a distortion on the screen. It all happens when I'm the home screen. Its like a white pixelation and its hard to see the screen. Its looks like the cable isn't
    connected correctly. However, I unplugged the hdmi cable and reconnected it firmly.

Any help in this matter is appreciated.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X entire screen dark, pixelated, and heavy color distortion - Similar Threads - entire screen dark

2. Not entirely sure with Xbox Support Gamer advice

in XboX Insiders
    Not entirely sure with Xbox Support Gamer advice: I've read the rules, and I don't think this belongs here, but I was told by an Xbox Support Gamer to report it here. I was falsely mass reported by a group of kids from an Overwatch lobby and...
  3. Requesting a game to be either backwards compatible or remastered entirely?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Requesting a game to be either backwards compatible or remastered entirely?: The latter would be preferable but the game is The Lord of the Rings The Third Age, released 2004 on Playstation 2/Gamecube/xbox and Gameboy Advance. It was a turn based rpg that took the player...
  4. xbox screen capture doesn't capture my entire screen

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox screen capture doesn't capture my entire screen: [img] for some reason my screen recorder and screenshot capture thing just doesn't pick up my layers? below is what its s'posed to look like, is something wrong?? Am I doing something wrong????...
  5. New beta ring update deleted entire game

in XboX Insiders
    New beta ring update deleted entire game: Just after the most recent beta ring update, I noticed one of my tiles in my Games Group was displaying inaccurately. Upon selecting it, it states there was Something wrong, and please try again....
  6. Why does cancelling a game update remove the entire game???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does cancelling a game update remove the entire game???: I started a Halo Master Chief Collection update, then changed my mind because I wanted to game with a friend online (the downloading causes problems while gaming online). I clicked the "cancel...
  7. Xbox one headset audio keeps cutting out entirely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one headset audio keeps cutting out entirely: My headset audio keeps cutting out entirely, and the only way I've found to fix it is to restart my controller, but even then, it usually cuts out again within a minute of restarting it. I've...
  8. Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...: Hello, I have encountered a bug in EA's Star Wars Battlefront 2 while playing the Supermacy mode on the Xbox One X. I have tested on 2 different Xbox One X's via online play and this bug happened...
  9. Forza 7 não preenche toda a tela [Translation-Forza 7 does not fill the entire screen]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 7 não preenche toda a tela [Translation-Forza 7 does not fill the entire screen]: Comprei o jogo Forza 7 para o meu PC, porém, ao jogar não preenche toda a tela do PC sobrando áreas pretas nas laterais.. Já coloquei a resolução do jogo para 2560x1440 e continua do mesmo jeito....
  10. Entire TV screen picture is grayed out after "xbox on"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Entire TV screen picture is grayed out after "xbox on": MOTOROLA MOR200BNR with Comcast. So I haven't had the "We've lost your TV signal issue..." for maybe a week (fingers crossed it's actually been fixed). However, it's been replaced by a new...