Xbox One X ERROR, Beta OS without being insider

Discus and support Xbox One X ERROR, Beta OS without being insider in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; im not an insider but i still have a beta build? pls read and help as i couldn’t get any help from other subreddits y’all are my last hope. so i was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/harbir2902, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Xbox One X ERROR, Beta OS without being insider

im not an insider but i still have a beta build? pls read and help as i couldn’t get any help from other subreddits y’all are my last hope.

so i was installing games and suddenly got installation stopped on all four titles. so i turned it off and slept. then when i tried booting i got the e105. (i was stuck in e101 & e102 this year and got the hdd changed in july, after which my xbox only worked when location was US) so i tried factory resetting and got e102. i’ve tried offline updating, doesn’t work. has my hdd failed?

my os version is 19041.4402.amd64fre.vb_release_xbox_dev_2010.201023-1840

i read somewhere that this version is beta? how did i get it then because i’m not an insider. pls help.

submitted by /u/harbir2902
    [link] [comments]

/u/harbir2902, Nov 26, 2020
  2. MachineCone6 Win User

Xbox Insider Beta Channel - There was a problem with the update

Having the same issue, tried offline update and gave a different error , probably because the offline version is 10.0.18362.3055. I've done a factory reset but couldn't unlist from insider so its on 4035 beta, I'm now stuck on the xbox setup menu and cant
    get passed 1% update.

Console: Xbox One X

Source OS: 10.0.18362.4035

Target OS: 10.0.18362.4041

Error Code: 0x80070002 0x00000000 0x00000301

Region: UK
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Game pass for PC save location

The Xbox (beta) app can be downloaded on your PC without being an insider.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox One X OS Version 18363.9133.amd64fre.19h1

No I bought it 2nd hand, Actually I think 3rd Hand
    "MY Xbox One X OS Version 18363.9133.amd64fre.19h1_release_xbox_dev_2002.200211-1645"

This version is still Beta, Delta, or Omega OS preview, so the console is enrolled in the Insiders.
  5. Half Fish Half Win User

problems with downloading games

I have been using an Xbox One X for at least the last six months and I haven’t personally encountered any of the issues listed above.

I am, however, in the Beta level of the Xbox Insider program.

My current OS ver. is 10.0.17763.4085

(rs5_release_xbox_dev_1902.190131-1620)

I’m also on Xbox Insider program Build: 416.1901.4001.70 released on 1/4/19
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Update your instructions

"there is no bind button on a xbox one X"

The BIND button is located on the left side of the console.

An E101 error indicates you may have a hardware problem and the console needs to be repaired.

Also, if you are in the Insider program, OSU's will not work and are not compatible with Insider OS previews
Thema:

Xbox One X ERROR, Beta OS without being insider

1. Xbox One X ERROR, Beta OS without being insider - Similar Threads - ERROR Beta without

2. Minecraft beta program error when leaving please help.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta program error when leaving please help.: Hey so I’m having an issue where when I went to leave the beta program for Minecraft it won’t let me. I’ve tried deleting it and redownloading and at first it worked and then Minecraft “had an...
  3. How to fix error 0x00000001 on Xbox App Beta (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix error 0x00000001 on Xbox App Beta (Windows 10): This issue is caused by a few services but the main issue is caused by a service named Gaming Services. First Make sure your Windows 10 is up to date, go to start --> type services --> open it or...
  4. Woke up to this, this morning. Beta ring member. I can't sync the controller on the error...

in XboX Insiders
    Woke up to this, this morning. Beta ring member. I can't sync the controller on the error...: submitted by /u/LordLoboX [link] [comments]
  5. The Achievements section disappeared from the new Xbox Beta app on Android. Is it an error,...

in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements section disappeared from the new Xbox Beta app on Android. Is it an error,...: Thanks submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC: Every time I try install a game from the game pass app for PC I get error code 0x00000001 and it stops the download. I have restarted my computer many times I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  7. Xbox PC (beta) download problems Error: 0x80073cf9

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC (beta) download problems Error: 0x80073cf9: Hi, Since few months, I'm unable to download updates for the game Sea of Thieves. After trying to uninstall, I'm unable to reinstall it. It downloads for a few seconds, and stopped with the error...
  8. Cannot update Games on Xbox (Beta) App without it giving me error code 0x8024001e

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot update Games on Xbox (Beta) App without it giving me error code 0x8024001e: I've been fighting with this error code for a few weeks now and honestly the fact that it hasn't been fixed yet or at the very least added to the Xbox Status site is pretty annoying. I contacted...
  9. Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass - Shadow of War always crashes without error after 20 seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass - Shadow of War always crashes without error after 20 seconds: Hello, yesterday I downloaded and installed Shadow of War via the game pass, on PC. Installation was without issue, I proceeded to launch the game and play for about 2 hours without any problems,...
  10. Games launched from the Xbox (beta) app just close without errors randomly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Games launched from the Xbox (beta) app just close without errors randomly.: While playing different titles through the 'Xbox (beta)' application on my PC. The games will just close, without any errors just on their own. I looked at app and system logs in event viewer...