Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle Code not working

Discus and support Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle Code not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle last weekend. The code for Fall Out 4 does not work. How do I get this corrected?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sloth Future, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Sloth Future
    Sloth Future Guest

I bought an Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle last weekend. The code for Fall Out 4 does not work. How do I get this corrected?

:)

Sloth Future, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Sloth Future Win User

This is a 20 digit code that is on a sticker on the box. I can show you a picture if required. Are you familiar with the fallout 4 bundled Xbox One X? If not, who is?
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Didn't Get Fallout 4 When purchased Xbox One

Hi there ConduitPRO!

You would need to purchase the Xbox One console bundle that includes Fallout 4, not all bundles include Fallout 4. If you purchased the Fallout 4 bundle and didn't receive a code you'll need to reach out to the retailer.
  4. Mr Six Kills Win User

Fallout 3 Code

Pre-ordered Fallout 4 Deluxe bundle on Nov. 6th. and have not received a code for fallout 3 on my XBox One. Thanks
  5. joshuaewing-47E67CAE Win User

Received an XBL message with game redemption code and i accidentally deleted it.. :(

Thank you so much for looking into it! I had pre-ordered Fallout 4 on the Xbox One, and the code was for Fallout 3 as part of the bundle.
  6. Ram Singh Gill Win User

For the Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe Edition, is it compatible for the Xbox one?

Thema:

1. Xbox One X Fallout 4 bundle Code not working - Similar Threads - Fallout bundle Code

2. XBox One X Fallout Bundle Beta Code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X Fallout Bundle Beta Code?: Hi, Only a short Question... get the pre-order XBox-x Fallout 76 Edition User also a beta Code? i owned a xbox one s and pre-ordered the bundle. Is it possible to get also a beta Code?...
  3. Got the fallout 4 Xbox one bundle and can't find the season pass code. Please help!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got the fallout 4 Xbox one bundle and can't find the season pass code. Please help!: cant find the code for the season pass anywhere it's not in the box or the game case am I missing something or has it dissapeared. 0a52c38c-db92-4aa3-9472-97510127f353
  4. code for Fallout 3 from Fallout 4 bundle not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    code for Fallout 3 from Fallout 4 bundle not received: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “November 12, 2015” Hi, I purchased the Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe Bundle, btu didn't see teh code for...
  5. I pre ordered the fallout 4 bundle and never received my code for fallout 3.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre ordered the fallout 4 bundle and never received my code for fallout 3.: I preordered fallout 4 bundle and never received my code for fallout 3. the person on the chat feature said i need to post her for a resolution. Thanks in advance for a speedy resolution....
  6. I purchased fallout 4 digital deluxe bundle and never received fallout 3 codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased fallout 4 digital deluxe bundle and never received fallout 3 codes: I purchased fallout 4 digital deluxe bundle and never received codes for fallout 3, just like I posted in the subject line. And microsoft support told me to post here for them. So thats what Im...
  7. NEVER RECIEVED MY FALLOUT 3 CODE WITH FALLOUT 4 BUNDLE!!!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NEVER RECIEVED MY FALLOUT 3 CODE WITH FALLOUT 4 BUNDLE!!!!!: NEVER RECIEVED MY FALLOUT 3 CODE WITH FALLOUT 4 BUNDLE!!!!! c136ba7a-fe8b-449c-bc87-f22baddb1b70
  8. Free fallout 3 code with purchase of fallout 4 bundle-code not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free fallout 3 code with purchase of fallout 4 bundle-code not received: Purchased november 15th and still no code or message expired? Not sure but need help. Gamertag: 91adf3ca-8dc5-4843-b02a-8ba85d1553d6
  9. Fallout 3 code from bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 code from bundle: I insert the code of Fallout 3, find in the xbox one Fallout bundle, many time but i cannot redeem the code. 6fe0dee3-d7f7-42ca-9e8a-19cf00eea45c
  10. Fallout 3 DL code bundled with Fallout 4 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 DL code bundled with Fallout 4 game: HI, i pre ordered the Fallout 4 game and was expecting Fallout 3 to be available as a backwards compatable DL as part of the pre order, Have tried to DL and have had lots of trouble. Xbox support...