Xbox one X fan is loud

Discus and support Xbox one X fan is loud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive noticed the fan being really loud while playing red dead redemtion 2, witcher 3, or gears 4. I play with a mix of headset or sound system so not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by what the ****1347 is, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Xbox one X fan is loud

Ive noticed the fan being really loud while playing red dead redemtion 2, witcher 3, or gears 4.

I play with a mix of headset or sound system so not sure if its done it the whole time ive had the console which at this point is out of warranty.

Ive read other topics that explain it's the workload from an enhanced game, but the fan noise goes on or off instantly if i pause the game or go to dashboard and returning to gameplay the fan gets instantly loud again.

I even put the console in 720p mode and it still does it.

Is this normal? I understand it needs to control temperature,. But it's like the fan is on for gameplay and silent for menus. Does the console do it as precaution or something because these games push the console to its limits?

no dust in vents, air round it is cool, except for the back exhaust.

:)

what the ****1347 is, Jul 15, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox hardware

What sort of sound are you getting? Just a super loud fan sound, or does it sound like the fan is hitting something? I get a super loud fan on my Xbox One X, but never anything more than that.
  3. イザヤ Win User

Xbox One X Fan sounds way louder than usual

Ok I moved it and it has not shut off sense but the Xbox One X Fan noise is not constant and is still loud maybe not as loud as a jet engine like I describe before but still loud way louder than my Xbox One S and OG Xbox One, it would have a fan burst
    when I'm playing which is loud and annoying and the fan noise would never be at a constant noise level while I'm playing a game.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one X Fan running at max power

Is there a game running in the background? Does the Xbox One X fan still kick in loud when you've fully shutdown the console and turned it on fresh?

I've noticed that my Xbox One X is usually fairly quiet, but there are some games where the fan kicks in really loud, even if they're running in the background while I watch Netflix.
  5. Farkas David01 Win User

Xbox one

I also have issues with the fan. I have an Xbox One X and the fan is very loud even though it has enough space around it.
  6. PsychoKiller578 Win User

Xbox one X fan is loud

It might be dirty inside then. You should check.
Thema:

Xbox one X fan is loud

1. Xbox one X fan is loud - Similar Threads - fan loud

2. Xbox One X Fan Too Loud When Running The Crew 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Fan Too Loud When Running The Crew 2: Hi. My Xbox One X is placed inside an appropriate wood forniture compartment at my TV room. Local weather is about 20ºC. At the compartment, console has following free spaces: about 8 to 9 cm...
  3. Xbox One X fans super loud..........

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X fans super loud..........: So I don't know if its just my xbox or if its something to do with CPU settings on the console. But I have noticed. Since MW2 Remaster and Rocket League that for some reason my Xbox One X fans get...
  4. Xbox one X fans are loud when sitting in the main menu of certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X fans are loud when sitting in the main menu of certain games: My xbox one x is louder than usual when sitting in the main menu of certain games for about a month now. However, when i actually get into a match, then it goes back to normal (still audible but...
  5. My xbox one fan is making an odd loud noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one fan is making an odd loud noise: What would the cause be of my xbox one(original) fan to mess up? Just dust and clutter, my xbox fan getting old, and/or me leaving the xbox plugged in while off all the time (my mom claims i...
  6. Xbox One X Fan Super Loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Fan Super Loud: I have the Xbox One X Scorpio Edition and have noticed that when I load up any game even in the loading screen, the fans on the Xbox are super loud. It is on the vertical stand that it came with...
  7. Xbox one X fan on loud and overheating on Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X fan on loud and overheating on Modern Warfare: I've noticed recently that my Xbox one X fan has been coming on very loud when I’m in the multiplayer screen (with your character walking in the background) as well as in game on modern warfare....
  8. Xbox one X fan gets extremely loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X fan gets extremely loud: Hello, I recently purchased an Xbox One X, as well as assassins creed origins(disk). Whenever I play the game, my console gets extremely loud to the point I get a headache after playing for 10...
  9. Xbox One S fan really loud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S fan really loud.: My Xbox One S fan has been really loud over the past two months. It has never shut itself off, and nothing is blocking the vents. The only time the fan stops is when it's unplugged. I've owned it...
  10. Xbox One X Loud Fan and Glitchy/Buggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Loud Fan and Glitchy/Buggy: Whenever I turn on my Xbox it will start making a really loud noise. It's also very slow when I start it up and will every once in awhile freeze-up. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one x running very loud