Xbox one X fan issue

Discus and support Xbox one X fan issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi :-) I have literally just bought a brand new XBox one X. NOTE: it is on energy saving mode. The fan will not turn off after the console is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamAnario, Jul 17, 2020.

1. SamAnario
    SamAnario Guest

Xbox one X fan issue

Hi Xbox one X fan issue :)

I have literally just bought a brand new XBox one X. NOTE: it is on energy saving mode. The fan will not turn off after the console is switched off or after a hard reset. I would understand for a few minutes but not for an hour (Making me switch it off
    at source).

It is well ventilated yet very hot to touch even after a few minutes. My main issue though is the fan does not stop. Can anyone help? I would really appreciate this.

:)

SamAnario, Jul 17, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Farkas David01 Win User

Xbox one

I also have issues with the fan. I have an Xbox One X and the fan is very loud even though it has enough space around it.
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox One X buzzing sound

That is normal. that is the fan my xbox one x has always made a similar noise
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox one x Fans running most of the time when running ww2

The xbox one X fans will run when they need to cool the console. This is normal operation.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one X Fan running at max power

Is there a game running in the background? Does the Xbox One X fan still kick in loud when you've fully shutdown the console and turned it on fresh?

I've noticed that my Xbox One X is usually fairly quiet, but there are some games where the fan kicks in really loud, even if they're running in the background while I watch Netflix.
  6. FAKIR101 Win User

Xbox one x fan

i would definitley take it back to the store. if for some reason you cant you should be under warrenty i would call 180p4myxbox and set up a repair order
Thema:

Xbox one X fan issue

1. Xbox one X fan issue - Similar Threads - fan issue

2. Xbox One X Gears Edition; cooling fan issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Gears Edition; cooling fan issues: My fan is an indecisive female that can’t choose if she wants to be heard full blast or just hum a tune. There are points in time when the fan speed quickly differs within a matter of seconds...
  3. Xbox fan issues (fan and console)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fan issues (fan and console): okay so I have a xbox one I got it (I think) in the december of the launch year and ive used it alot, and now a days the fan in the console starts to act like its overheating and kick into high...
  4. Xbox One Fan Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Fan Issue: I came home from work and the Xbox One was off. Problem is, the fan was going full blast. So loud I could hear it over my podcast with loud headphones. I was tired so I did a hard power down...
  5. XBOX One X (Scorpio) Weird Fan Issue Since Last Update

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX One X (Scorpio) Weird Fan Issue Since Last Update: Ok so I obviously have a weird screw face question here ... Since the last alpha ring update I've got a weird issue with my XB1X, when I put it into standby mode at night to go to sleep,...
  6. Xbox One X Fan Sound Issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Fan Sound Issue?: [MEDIA] [MEDIA] Pleas see the linked 2 videos. The numbered one video is with a game disc inside running and the numbered 2 is in idle in the dashboard. This is my second Xbox One X, and I...
  7. Original Xbox 360 Fan Issues and 2 Ring RROD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox 360 Fan Issues and 2 Ring RROD: Hello, I have an old Xbox 360 from 2008 that had been going until 2014, when I got constant overheating red rings. When I opened the Xbox, the fan was dusty, and the Xbox had gotten so hot it...
  8. Xbox360 E Fan issue??? Not working in games, but working in dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 E Fan issue??? Not working in games, but working in dashboard: Hellow, I need some help with my xbox360 E console. It is almost 2 years old. It runs 10-15hours per month. I play only when I have time. But when I play, I play for 2-3 hours. Yesterday I got...
  9. Xbox one power brick making noise fan issue.- flip it over

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power brick making noise fan issue.- flip it over: I saw a few posts on the Xbox fan noise and saw one person [Mod Removed - Please don't post self-repair tips]. I did not feel comfortable like he did in taking the brick apart to vend the fan...
  10. Has the Xbox One "Fan" issue calmed down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has the Xbox One "Fan" issue calmed down?: I had around eight Xbox One's overall. I purchased them all around September - December and they all have annoying fan issues. I could easily hear the fan from 2-3 feet away and again, I had to...