Xbox One X games crashing constantly

Discus and support Xbox One X games crashing constantly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few months ago I bought an Xbox One X, which is constantly crashing when playing several games. For example, when I just bought it I continued... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hector martin barrenas, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:22 PM.

1. Xbox One X games crashing constantly

A few months ago I bought an Xbox One X, which is constantly crashing when playing several games. For example, when I just bought it I continued playing Dead Rising 4 and every 20-30 minutes the game crashed, so after dozens of crashes I had to reinstall
    the game and play on my One S where it works much better.

I started The Outer Worlds 2 days ago on my One X, the first day it crashed 2 times in only 2 hours and today it crashed 4 times in 3 hours, which made me to give up.

I moved today to Forza Horizon 4 (I completed the game a year ago on my One S) to play the DLCs and it **** crashes! It did not crash when I played it on my One S!

I tried reinstalling all these games and hard reseting the console, but doesn’t works. I’m completely exhausted and don’t know what to do or what to play because I hate losing progress in my games every time. I bought an X to play it, not to use it as decoration.

Help please.

:)

hector martin barrenas, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:22 PM
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

are you in the xbox update preview group by any chance?
  3. SepiaMX Win User

Hi there,

Sometimes this problem happens when the games are installed on an external hard drive, I would recommend re-installing the games or just moving them to the internal drive. Hopefully that would help.

Happy gaming!
  4. AngelObullets Win User

5. SepiaMX Win User

Hi there,

Sorry about your problem, I see that you already reset your console and that your games are installed in the device and not in an external drive. I think your last option is

getting your console serviced
    in case you device are still having the same issue.
  6. hector martin barren Win User

All my games are installed on the console, I don’t use external storage.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X games crashing constantly - Similar Threads - games crashing constantly

2. Game constantly crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game constantly crashing: It works like every 50 tries and crashes even then. It sucks i've tried reinstalling but it still doesnt seem to work that much. Wondering to get it refunded and i might buy a different game in eb...
  3. My pubg keeps crashing constantly like 5 times a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pubg keeps crashing constantly like 5 times a game: does anyone know how to fix it 4ec77c38-038e-4fb2-8512-6f18b4f5e099
  4. constant crashes with DCOM 10016 errors. Play 2 games, crash, reload, repeat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    constant crashes with DCOM 10016 errors. Play 2 games, crash, reload, repeat.: This did not happen before the anniversary update. Now it crashes alot. 17 times just today with: The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM...
  5. Digitally bought game crashing constantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally bought game crashing constantly: Hi, I recently contacted support about an issue I was have with Tom Clancy's The Divison constantly crashing and coming up with error and "Something went wrong" messages. Beforehand I did...
  6. Game download constantly crashes at 77% and resume automatically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game download constantly crashes at 77% and resume automatically: Hello, Yesterday, I changed the localization of my account (from France to UK) and I deleted the previously downloaded version of the game Dragon Age: Origin to download it again from the UK...
  7. Game streaming constantly crashes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game streaming constantly crashes.: Even with wired connection from xbox one x to pc, the game streaming function always crashes. This happens no matter the game/computer/streaming quality/wired/wireless. The video will freeze but...
  8. xbox one s crashes constantly at Forza Horizon 3 and Forza 7 Demo other games seldom played

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s crashes constantly at Forza Horizon 3 and Forza 7 Demo other games seldom played: Hello, i play mostly Forza Horizon 3. Often there crashes when I finish the session and go to the festival. Then there is suddenly a freeze frame, a common tone and then the xbox goes back to...
  9. External Hard Drive Message of "Ready" constantly appears, crashes my game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive Message of "Ready" constantly appears, crashes my game.: Having a recurring issue for the past month where any game I have loaded onto my external hard drive that's plugged into my Xbox One crashes while I am playing it and then within 10 seconds a...
  10. Constant system issues, apps crashing, games not loading, HHD not being detected, etc etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant system issues, apps crashing, games not loading, HHD not being detected, etc etc: OK, so Im about ready to to smash my console to bits and jump ship Im getting that frustrated with this console. Im currently using a replacement console as mine has been sent off to MS for them...