Xbox One X Games freezing?

Discus and support Xbox One X Games freezing? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime I play fortnite my game freezes after about 6 mins in. Anyone else having issues with games freezing or crashing on their Xbox One X? Ive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Noely1987, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Noely1987
    Noely1987 Guest

Everytime I play fortnite my game freezes after about 6 mins in. Anyone else having issues with games freezing or crashing on their Xbox One X?

Ive done some searching and other people get the same problem but only with Xbox One X Enhanced games.Everything else is ok so I think there's an issue with them that xbox needs to fix!

:)

Noely1987, Dec 27, 2017
  2. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    amardilo, Dec 27, 2017
  3. Oraclea
    Oraclea Guest
    Xbox S and Xbox X compatability?

Hi, any game listed as "Xbox One X Enhanced" will work on the Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. Playing a game that is enhanced on the Xbox One X, you'd see improvements such as greater detail, steadier/higher framerates, and generally stronger performance-
    specific enhancements would vary by game. For more information, including a list of Xbox One X Enhanced games: Xbox One X Enhanced Games List | HDR, Ultra HD, & 4K Gaming

Oraclea, Dec 27, 2017
  4. Xbox One X Games freezing?

My large games keep freezing on my Xbox One S - I've cleared the cache, restarted the games, nothing seems to make any difference. It happens especially on Skyrim and Pinball FX3, which are fairly large games.

ShrunkList98427, Dec 29, 2017
  5. Oraclea Win User

Xbox S and Xbox X compatability?

Hi, any game listed as "Xbox One X Enhanced" will work on the Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. Playing a game that is enhanced on the Xbox One X, you'd see improvements such as greater detail, steadier/higher framerates, and generally stronger performance-
    specific enhancements would vary by game. For more information, including a list of Xbox One X Enhanced games: https://www.xbox.com/games/xbox-one/xbox-one-x-enhanced-list
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Doom 4k HDR

7. TKroma XGU Win User

Xbox Series X

Xbox series X will be the next console of the Xbox franchise. Like the jump from Xbox 360 to Xbox one. You will be able to play you're Xbox one games on the Series X and the games coming out will be out on Xbox One as Xbox series X for a limited time.
    After a while they will quit making games for Xbox one and focus on Xbox Siries X
  8. NeoDan123 Win User

How to transfer my games to a new Xbox One X console?

What he/she is trying to say is that you can download the enhanced features of Xbox One X enhanced games now already to make it easier to set up your One X.

As mentioned in link below.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/preparing-your-game-collection-for-use-on-xbox-one-x

List of Xbox One X enhanced games.

https://www.xbox.com/en-ZA/games/xbox-one/xbox-one-x-enhanced-list
  9. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox One X Enhanced Content

Only certain games are Xbox One X enhanced. You can look at the list in the link below to see all games that is enhanced for One X.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/xbox-one/xbox-one-x-enhanced-list
Thema:

1. Xbox One X Games freezing? - Similar Threads - Games freezing

2. ALL Games freezes or crash on my Series X - even Microsoft Games !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ALL Games freezes or crash on my Series X - even Microsoft Games !: I´m frustrated. I tried to play on my new Series X an NO, absolutely NO game starts or runs without any crash or freezing, even original Microsoft Games like HALO fail to play. First I tried...
  3. All EA games not working causing my co sole to freeze and glitch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All EA games not working causing my co sole to freeze and glitch.: Star Wars battlefront 2 won't load on my Xbox series x. I've contacted EA about this multiple times and we have went through all the steps to try to get it to work but nothing seems to be working....
  4. Xbox series X glitching / freezing during games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X glitching / freezing during games.: Been playing the Xbox Series X for roughly a week and everygame I have played has had errors with it (Cold War, PGA 2k21 and NHL 21). -On Cold War, lighting issues and crazy FPS drops / freezing...
  5. Xbox series x freezing when attempting to use the guide during a game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x freezing when attempting to use the guide during a game: It seems to happen whenever im on a game and try to use the guide to check whos online/ achievements. It instantly freezes and requires a hard reset to turn off. I went through the steps with...
  6. xbox series s downloaded games freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series s downloaded games freezes: why is it that certain games that i download on the xbox series s freezes its ongoing or it kicks you out bea6cf9d-3fd0-43d9-9e59-a03f4439cf00
  7. Xbox One - Game Freezes & Sound Buzzes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Game Freezes & Sound Buzzes: I recently downloaded Destiny 2 Beyond Light but in the middle of playing the game (it will work fine for maybe 20-30 minutes), it will freeze, the sound will buzz, and the only way I can make it...
  8. Game freezes at start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezes at start up: The new cod black ops cold war Game freezes at start up or force closes sometimes it'll go from the start up screen to the next screen but its a black screen also had this code come up twice...
  9. Games freezing up in game - however doesn't crash console

in XboX Insiders
    Games freezing up in game - however doesn't crash console: I've found this week with 3 games (Planet Coaster, Watchdogs, Bright Memory) that the games freeze up at random points - you can't do anything in the game. I can access the dashboard and navigate...
  10. Xbox Series S issues, Games freezing and crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S issues, Games freezing and crashing: Hi, I recently received two XBOX series S XBOX consoles. One of them works flawlessly and the other does not. The series S that has issues I experience freezing and crashing on the following...