xbox one x gears 5 edition controller

Discus and support xbox one x gears 5 edition controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one controller that came with my Xbox one x gears of war 5 edition console suddenly stopped working . contacted support via online chat and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JDMVIC005, Apr 7, 2020.

1. JDMVIC005
    JDMVIC005 Guest

My Xbox one controller that came with my Xbox one x gears of war 5 edition console suddenly stopped working . contacted support via online chat and wasn't able to resolve my issue. so today I contacted them again and requested a phone call. little to say
    I am very disappointed with Xbox and Microsoft. As I found out my controller only has a 90 day warranty even though it came with the console and the console has a one year warranty. I spent 500$ for what to only have the original controller fail and Microsoft
    not to back up their products reliability. Glad I also own a PlayStation which has never given me any issues and even when buying a console or accessory such as a controllerSONY backs up their product for oneyear
    from the date of purchase.
    So when the new generation of consoles is available for purchaseI will make sure to buy the PS5 as Sony seems to care more about their consumers
    and the products more then Xbox and Microsoft.I bought a collectors edition console for nothing as the controller is bad and making the value of console less later down the road as a collectors
    item. So what does Microsoft plan on doing as a company to make their consumers happy and feel like they are being taken care of a company they are currently a consumer of ?

:)

JDMVIC005, Apr 7, 2020
  2. bishDOTexe Win User

Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

I FOUND 4 DIFFERENT XBOX ONE X CONSOLES ON SMILE.AMAZON.COM. WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK I SHOULD CHOOSE?

- XBOX ONE X, WHITE LIMITED EDITION WITH ONE CONTROLLER

- XBOX ONE X, BLACK COLOR CONSOLE BUNDLE TOM CLANCY'S THE DIVISION 2

- XBOX ONE X, WHITE LIMITED EDITION CONSOLE BUNDLE WITH FALLOUT 76

- XBOX ONE X, GEARS 5 LIMITED EDITION WITH GEARS OF WAR GAMES 1-5

I might be a bit biased with my LOVE of the Gears of War series, but I definitely vote the Gears 5 Limited Edition console. The console is absolutely stunning gorgeous and the limited edition controller it comes with matches perfectly. Additionally, you
    get essentially 5 games as well as a cool skin to use with Kait in Gears 5!
  3. xArkSlade08x Win User

I FOUND 4 DIFFERENT XBOX ONE X CONSOLES ON SMILE.AMAZON.COM. WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK I SHOULD CHOOSE?

- XBOX ONE X, WHITE LIMITED EDITION WITH ONE CONTROLLER

- XBOX ONE X, BLACK COLOR CONSOLE BUNDLE TOM CLANCY'S THE DIVISION 2

- XBOX ONE X, WHITE LIMITED EDITION CONSOLE BUNDLE WITH FALLOUT 76

- XBOX ONE X, GEARS 5 LIMITED EDITION WITH GEARS OF WAR GAMES 1-5

4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Who else is getting the Gears 5 Limited Edition Xbox One X?

I Just Have a New Xbox One X, I Don't Have money for a Limited Edition, but If I can take a Choice the New X Box One X Gears 5 Limited Edition I wanted take
  5. EXTREME G4MER Win User

Gears 5 Ice Kait and Ice Jack Skins

How do I get the Gears 5 Ice Kait and Ice Jack skin? I pre-order and picked up the Gears 5 Limited Edition Xbox One X console, but I didn't get the DLC code with my console and game.
    The Code for Gears 5 Ultimate edition and Gears of war 4 that came with the limited edition console gives you the the Ice skins
  6. xArkSlade08x Win User

New xbox (scarlett) will it play xbox one games, xbox 360 games, and xbox?

I'm thinking of getting GEARS 5 ultimate edition console xbox one X.
Thema:

1. xbox one x gears 5 edition controller - Similar Threads - gears edition controller

2. Gears of War Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Whats the story with this game Why no players ? I cant find a game at all Is there anyone else who are in the same boat and would like to play feel free to add me. My gamer tag is I would love to...
  3. Gears of War 4 A癟覺lm覺yor [Edit - Translation] - Gears of War 4 Won't Turn On

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 A癟覺lm覺yor [Edit - Translation] - Gears of War 4 Won't Turn On: Merhaba, PC i癟in Xbox Game Pass'i ald覺ktan sonra Gears of War serisine balad覺m. 襤lk oyunu s覺k覺nt覺s覺z oynad覺ktan sonra 4. oyunu oynamaya karar verdim. O da s覺k覺nt覺s覺z bir ekilde a癟覺ld覺. Biraz...
  4. Gears of War Ultimate Edition Keeps Changing Brightness On It's Own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Keeps Changing Brightness On It's Own: So I'm starting up Gears Ultimate on the Xbox One X and within seconds this issue starts. The game's brightness will get brighter for a few seconds, before dimming back to normal, and going back...
  5. Gears 5 Limited edition Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 Limited edition Controller: I recently purchased a Gears 5 limited edition one x console about a month ago, RB button on the controller started acting up and not registering 100% of the time when being pressed. I submitted...
  6. xbox one controller gears 5 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one controller gears 5 edition: Hello, My friends bought me the gears 5 controller for my birthday and well everything is going normally I dont have any problems with it but is it normal that I don't feel any vibration in the...
  7. Elite Controller (Gears of War Edition) Peeling and Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller (Gears of War Edition) Peeling and Stick Drift: So, on a multiple gaming sites, many owners of these limited edition controllers have had good experiences with Microsoft repairing them even after warranty. I'm hoping for the same! My red GoW...
  8. Gears of War Limited Edition Elite Controller

in XBoX Rewards
    Gears of War Limited Edition Elite Controller: i have never seen this Gears of War Limited Edition Elite Controller you have for 5000 vip gems on the rewards page all of a sudden but is there a way i can buy it for $200? as i can't find it...
  9. Xbox one Elite controller Gears of war edition ( RB LB broken )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Elite controller Gears of war edition ( RB LB broken ): hi , i have a problem with my elite gears of war edition controller thats the RB buttom is broken I try to find another rb bottom with gears of war edition but nah didnt find . Hope you will...
  10. Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Edition Controller Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Edition Controller Issue: i bought the gears 4 limited edition console on release and decided not to use the new controller just yet since my current controller wasnt too old yet, then a few days ago i decided to take it...