XBOX ONE X - HDMI CEC unstable problems

Discus and support XBOX ONE X - HDMI CEC unstable problems in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello found out that the xbox now supports HDMI CEC finally but it seems a bit unstable. HDMI CEC is enable via Settings > General > TV & display... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/anthrox, May 28, 2020.

1. /u/anthrox
    /u/anthrox Guest

Hello

found out that the xbox now supports HDMI CEC finally but it seems a bit unstable.

HDMI CEC is enable via Settings > General > TV & display options > TV & One guide > Device Control > HDMI-CEC tick to enable (reboot of the system is require)

my setup is a XBOX ONE X > LG SOUNDBAR SL8YG > Hisense 55RG TV

Below are two video it flips between XBOX and Playback_1 Also when you turn off the xbox it turns back on

https://youtu.be/fErbGtWdydY

https://youtu.be/R38Z7al-RTc

i do have another setup of a XBOX ONE X > Samsung UA40F6400 HDMI CEC doesnt turn off the tv when a Chromecast can

submitted by /u/anthrox
    [link] [comments]

/u/anthrox, May 28, 2020
  2. IceStorm III Win User

Does Xbox One Live TV work with OTA Digital Tuners?

Xbox One supports HDMI-CEC.
  3. St0ckton Win User

Not auto-switching to HDMI input source

Xbox has created a new feedback.xbox.com site that allows users to post ideas and is voting based. Top voted posts move to the top and are supposedly addressed sooner. I've posted a new "Idea" to Add HDMI-CEC Support to Xbox One; please go here and vote
    for it!
    xbox.uservoice.com/.../6033181-add-hdmi-cec-support-to-xbox-one
  4. St0ckton Win User

X1 stopped turning on and off my audio receiver since update

Xbox has created a new feedback.xbox.com site that allows users to post ideas and is voting based. Top voted posts move to the top and are supposedly addressed sooner. I've posted a new "Idea" to Add HDMI-CEC Support to Xbox One; please go here and vote
    for it!
  5. St0ckton Win User

HDMI CEC

for it!
  6. St0ckton Win User

HDMI-CEC support coming?

for it!
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE X - HDMI CEC unstable problems - Similar Threads - HDMI CEC unstable

2. : Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar: : Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar I have problems with hdmi cec in xbox series x since last update. Before it worked perfectly, now with last update, now when...
  3. : HDMI CEC worked on XB1 for AVR, but new series X doesn't

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : HDMI CEC worked on XB1 for AVR, but new series X doesn't: : HDMI CEC worked on XB1 for AVR, but new series X doesn't Pioneer 1022 AVR worked great with my XB1. TV and AVR would fire up with the console no problem. Got a series X yesterday(finally!), and...
  4. Preview Beta, HDMI CEC stopped working?

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Beta, HDMI CEC stopped working?: After the most recent update -0000 my CEC stopped working. Turning off the Xbox no longer turns off my tv and soundbar. Anyone else experienced this? submitted by /u/daje0000 [link] [comments]
  5. HDMI CEC and ARC issue with XBOX and Soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI CEC and ARC issue with XBOX and Soundbar: Hi all, I have a weird specific issue. I have a series S into an Insignia TV with a Sonos Beam Soundbar. The Soundbar is in an Arc hdmi port, so I can use my Xbox media remote to control the...
  6. HDMI-CEC not turning on Series X via LG55CX

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC not turning on Series X via LG55CX: As thread subject says, the HDMI-CEC signal to turn on the Series X when the TV switches to it's HDMI port isn't working. The Series X just stays off. I saw the CEC known issue in the pinned...
  7. Hdmi cec no fixed since launch xbox series!!

in XboX Insiders
    Hdmi cec no fixed since launch xbox series!!: Hi since xbox series launch me and another users has problems with commands hdmi cec,like volume up/down for example,im omega ring does anyone with this issue?? submitted by /u/oshju_30...
  8. Series S - when HDMI-CEC is on, freesync turns unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S - when HDMI-CEC is on, freesync turns unavailable: Hi I recently purchased a Acer Vg240y monitor and a Series S. Both are working fine. But when I turn HDMI cec on in Series S, the variable refresh rate option turns unavailable. Is this normal...
  9. HDMI CEC not working on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI CEC not working on Xbox Series X: After long search on the internet and contacting the xbox support, I'm still searching for a solution. The HDMI CEC doesn't work on my new Xbox Series X, unless it was working fine with my Xbox...
  10. Latest Xbox Update (Xbox Series X) HDMI-CEC Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Xbox Update (Xbox Series X) HDMI-CEC Broken: Firstly, please let me know if I need to call support to make them aware of this problem. Since the last update I've been fighting with my Xbox Series X turning on my AV receiver and TV no...