Xbox one x, hit by lightning

Discus and support Xbox one x, hit by lightning in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; House hit by lighting, xbox one x, switch on and light comes on for a second and goes straight out. Changed the internal power bank and still nothing?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StevensE, Jul 1, 2020.

1. StevensE
    StevensE Guest

House hit by lighting, xbox one x, switch on and light comes on for a second and goes straight out. Changed the internal power bank and still nothing? Any advice, warranty finished.

:)

StevensE, Jul 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello StevensE,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We ask that everyone keep
    the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    in mind when posting. The guidelines mention to not discuss self-repair. Therefore, we will be locking this thread. If you need assistance with any other issues, please create a new thread. We will be more than happy to provide
    assistance. Thank you again and happy gaming StevensE!
  3. GREGHECK1 Win User

Best power surge or outlet to use for xbox one X console?

Yea I just wanted to comment on the Xbox one x surge protector. Recently had some thunderstorms come through and a lightning strike hit nearby close to 80 yards away, in turn damaged my xbox one x, would not turn on. Was plugged into wall outlet as recommended.
    Had to send console to be repaired( under warranty) through geek squad where they had to replace entire console. With the lightning hitting that close if it would have mattered to have had console on a very good surge protector or not to have possibly have
    saved it. On one hand very frustrating had have a 3 week repair and no gaming, but on other hand recieved a new console. Just wanted to relay story for input to the xbox development team/community to help make xbox better. Thanks
  4. Dre G Writer Win User

tomb of giants

My 5+ lightning Zweihander turns them into dust with one hit.
  5. Spyroman12 Win User

My Xbox One got hit by lightning

Hey, does anybody know if the Xbox warranty does cover being struck by lightning? I just know that a lot of warranties are void if affect by "an act of god." Serious question here
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

My Xbox One got hit by lightning

Hey, guys! Sorry to see any issues with power on your console. This thread is a bit old. If you need further assistance, DR STEV3 BRULE, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community
    can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox one x, hit by lightning - Similar Threads - hit lightning

2. Can I start playing Atlas (Game Preview) when the download bar hits ready to start?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I start playing Atlas (Game Preview) when the download bar hits ready to start?: Just wanted to know. It's a 80Gb game and I want to start playing it when ready to start. The download is going decent but I won't wait 2 or 3 hours less to start playing... In case no one knows,...
  3. "The Sacrifice" DLC is not available for download even though my account has been hit with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The Sacrifice" DLC is not available for download even though my account has been hit with...: I'm trying to purchase all the DLC's for Left 4 Dead 2. I was able to purchase the "The Passing" DLC with no problems but when I tried to purchase the "The Sacrifice" DLC, it said that my account...
  4. /r/xboxinsiders hit 80k subscribers yesterday

in XboX Insiders
    /r/xboxinsiders hit 80k subscribers yesterday: submitted by /u/TrendingBot [link] [comments]
  5. /r/xboxinsiders hit 80k subscribers yesterday

in XboX Insiders
    /r/xboxinsiders hit 80k subscribers yesterday: submitted by /u/TrendingBot [link] [comments]
  6. Hit Offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hit Offline: Hi, I was in a party recently and this guy was pulling IPs and bragging about it. I have a video of him doing it and right at the end he kicks me from MY OWN PARTY and then kicks me offline. How...
  7. Big pc hits on console or test servers for games via insider

in XboX Insiders
    Big pc hits on console or test servers for games via insider: I would like to see big pc games come to console like Valorant, or other contact Ubisoft and try to get the Technical Test Server for rainbow six siege Xbox via insider. That would be a way to get...
  8. I would like to see games that are big hits on Pc come to Xbox via insider.

in XboX Insiders
    I would like to see games that are big hits on Pc come to Xbox via insider.: And if they do well bring them to the console like Rust, or Valorant, or other big Pc hits. submitted by /u/ImaNub09 [link] [comments]
  9. Forza Horizon 4 freezing after hitting enter

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 freezing after hitting enter: Just went to play Forza after a few months. Decides to freeze after getting through the launch menu. All my drivers are up to date and so is windows. Also, , my pc is more than capable of running...
  10. My Xbox One got hit by lightning

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One got hit by lightning: Last night there was a huge lightning storm. I was sleeping, when lightning struck and I noticed a big electric flash in the room next to mine, where my Xbox One was. When I woke up this morning,...