Xbox One X initial setup won't accept existing emails.

Discus and support Xbox One X initial setup won't accept existing emails. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my fiancee an Xbox One X goldrush edition. During setup it asks for an email to proceed through the setup. We have tried three existing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RYXXROX, Aug 14, 2019.

1. RYXXROX
    RYXXROX Guest

I bought my fiancee an Xbox One X goldrush edition. During setup it asks for an email to proceed through the setup. We have tried three existing emails.

The one linked to my account exusting account.

The one linked to her new account.

Them one not connected to a existing xbox account.

Each time she is told that email isnt available.

Thoigh she entered my email incorrectly once and it proceeded and sent an activation xode to a nonexisting email.

It has been four days and we are getting very frustrated. I remember this exact issue happening before but forgot how i fixed it.

:)

RYXXROX, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox One X initial setup won't accept existing emails. - Similar Threads - initial setup won't

2. Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...: I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to download updates. -yes, I've tested the...
  3. Xbox One X initial setup "There was a problem with the update" 0x8B10000B 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X initial setup "There was a problem with the update" 0x8B10000B 0x00000000...: This is the second time i post this, and I'm not alone in this issue that has not been reported by microsoft, and even an agent has closed my post WITHOUT a solution. So, I just got my Xbox One X...
  4. Xbox One X initial setup "There was a problem with the update" 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X initial setup "There was a problem with the update" 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204: So, I just got my Xbox One X today and the first time I turn it on to setup it asks me for an update and gives me this message: There was a problem with the update Source OS: 10.0.17763.3062...
  5. Initial Setup won't work with Hotel's connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Initial Setup won't work with Hotel's connection: I could not connect to my profile so I did what was recommended on the Xbox website, I reset it and now I can't get passed the internet setting, it says cannot connect to the internet for both...
  6. Blank screen on initial setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank screen on initial setup: My son got an Xbox One S for his birthday today and I'm trying to do the initial setup. The Xbox started, I chose a language and country and set it up using wireless to my internet connection. I...
  7. Shaw: Cannot complete initial setup of xbox one because xbox will not connect to wireless

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Shaw: Cannot complete initial setup of xbox one because xbox will not connect to wireless: Shaw (ISPs): Cannot complete initial setup of xbox one because xbox will not connect to wireless Hello Binder1, If you Xbox isn't connecting to your wireless internet; you may be able to finish...
  8. Problem with initial setup of XBOX One - again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with initial setup of XBOX One - again: I had to replace the harddrive of my XBOX One. The original one just fried. I was able to open the xbox, take out the old drive, format the new one, and re-close the box. When I start the XBOX...
  9. Initial setup won't get past the "You're Connected" screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Initial setup won't get past the "You're Connected" screen: I've tried several times to get past this screen. I've used both wired and wireless connections. When I get the "You're Connected" message, I push the A button but nothing happens. (I hear a...
  10. Got Xbox One for Christmas and it won't update. (Initial Setup Problems)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got Xbox One for Christmas and it won't update. (Initial Setup Problems): I have an Xbox One with 1 Tb hard drive. I just got the console for Christmas this morning. I checked that all of the wires are hooked up correctly, and I have followed all of the steps on...