Xbox one X installation won’t work

Discus and support Xbox one X installation won’t work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For a week now I’ve been trying to download apex for Xbox one x but the “installation stopped” on the file info it says “Error 8007045D” I’ve tried... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheRealWantedSwazy, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Xbox one X installation won’t work

For a week now I’ve been trying to download apex for Xbox one x but the “installation stopped” on the file info it says “Error 8007045D” I’ve tried clearing the save data and restarted the Xbox one. I’ve tired resetting it many times but it still won’t download any game past 1GB. I’m starting to think my Xbox is out of date because it’s done this before but I’ve fixed it by doing what the Xbox suggests but now nothing changes as of this post I’m still trying to download apex but won’t pass 11.39GB and i can’t figure out why. I’ve tried everything. If I should just give up and get a PC or something let me know because Microsoft is just trying to make me buy a new one

submitted by /u/TheRealWantedSwazy
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheRealWantedSwazy, Feb 23, 2020
  2. BigOtter2009 Win User

Black Panther 4K unplayable

I’m same, 4K UHD black panther won’t working in my Xbox X!!!
  3. Feth l Charl Win User

My game wont start or even open

Have you tried re-installing the game that won’t work?

If that doesn’t work, try doing the methods suggested on this link: Help
  4. Boom B00M Boom Win User

cannot connect my console i have tried every thing i do not know what next to do.

5. Zandengoff Win User

Psychonauts broken on Xbox One X

This install was on a fresh from the box new Xbox One X. Also, you cannot install BC games in offline mode, the game must be downloaded from the store to complete installation. The game was uninstalled and reinstalled several times and the same disc is
    currently working on another original Xbox One console. If you read the links provided, there are several other users that were working successfully on the Xbox One X until an update that hit around the middle of August. After this update, it seems that the
    game is not working for anyone on an Xbox One X console.
  6. TristUK_ Win User

Installation Stopped

Tried a full factory reset. Still no dice. Weirdly the console update is fine and installing apps is fine. It’s just game installs and updates that won’t work at all.
Thema:

Xbox one X installation won’t work

1. Xbox one X installation won’t work - Similar Threads - installation won’t

2. WarHammer 40k: Space Marine Won’t Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WarHammer 40k: Space Marine Won’t Install: I just purchased this game for my kids on their 360. It appears to download fine to 79%, then restarts the download all over again. Based on other threads, I’ve cleared all of the cache files,...
  3. COD MW Multiplayer won’t work, even though it’s installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW Multiplayer won’t work, even though it’s installed.: Hey all, I recently downloaded MW warzone and then decided to buy the game on digital download also. After i downloaded everything the multiplayer and co-ops menu keeps saying it needs to be...
  4. New console won’t install game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New console won’t install game: Hello fellow gamers, I recently traded my Xbox one in for a used Xbox one S. I have an RDR 2 game that I played on my Xbox one just fine, but when I traded my Xbox one in for the Xbox one S and...
  5. Minecraft Won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won’t install: Ive been trying to download minecraft for the longest and it will never work it constantly stops at 95 and it laggs my whole entire system which makes it hard to do stuff its weird cause all my...
  6. Xbox One X won’t download/install games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X won’t download/install games: Purchased Dragon Ball Kakarot. When it tries to download and install it, it gets stuck in a constant loop of “Queued, Installing, Installation Stopped”. The images don’t show up for the game, just...
  7. Xbox 360 won’t install update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t install update: When we try to sign into XBox Live it asks us to install an update. We try to do this but it says it cant download the update and gives the status code 4497-0000-3080-0504-8007-0070. It’s been...
  8. Fallout 4 Won’t Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Won’t Install: After I installed the latest FO4 update, my game started to have serious issues with freezing and crashing, so I decided to uninstall and reinstall it. Well, now I can’t get it to reinstall. It...
  9. Xbox one S digital won’t complete install update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S digital won’t complete install update: Help! I have tried for a few hours now to set up a new xbox one s digital. It has finally accepted the the 5 digit code. Tries to do the first update and failseveral times now. At the first...
  10. Disk is stuck at 100% installation and won’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disk is stuck at 100% installation and won’t start: I downloaded RDR2 on disk and when the installation reaches 100% it says “installation stopped”. And every time i launch the game, it asks me if i own the game. Any advice would be greatly...