Xbox one X issue

Discus and support Xbox one X issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Am looking for some Help, My son's Xbox shutdown tonight and reset itself, now the screen flashes on and off, the icons all have copper halos around... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CraigHunter5, Aug 19, 2019.

1. CraigHunter5
    CraigHunter5 Guest

Xbox one X issue

I Am looking for some Help, My son's Xbox shutdown tonight and reset itself, now the screen flashes on and off, the icons all have copper halos around them. Has anyone experienced these problems before. It still under warranty just thought it might be
    something silly

:)

CraigHunter5, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  3. Joc Holliday Win User

controller drift

I have the Xbox One X and don't have that issue. Its only on your One X?
  4. AurionW Win User

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded

Are you on an Xbox One X, by chance? There were some known issues in Metro Exodus with crashing and freezing on the Xbox One X, sadly. Hopefully these issues will be getting patched very soon.
  6. dauntehardy Win User

Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

Nothing to do with servers, it's an issue with the xbox one x only, others with one x have same problem
Thema:

Xbox one X issue

1. Xbox one X issue - Similar Threads - issue

2. Tower of Time play-through Issues log

in XboX Insiders
    Tower of Time play-through Issues log: Hello fellow insiders, I started a play-through on the tower of time beta yesterday and would like to start logging any issues found. Issues: Potential issue encountered with autosave feature....
  3. Network issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issues: Asking a common question about the upload speed on the Xbox One X or others. They reach expected download speeds but not the upload speed which is much lower. How does on improve their upload...
  4. Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ?

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download any game with XGP. anyone got the sam issue ?: I've been trying since 3 days to get ark survival evolved but i cant even download it. I have the game pass and even Gears 5 installed. Ark just keeps erroring at 2.1mb and if i try restarting...
  5. Refund Request Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request Issue: Hi, I made a Refund Request in the XBOX website online and I got an email saying it has been rejected and it was rejected because the item I bought has been used but this is false as I bought...
  6. One Guide favorites issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Guide favorites issue: When using oneguide on Xbox One for my tv listings, the guide will not stay on my favorites. I click on the favorites tab when I bring the guide up, then I close it. When I bring the guide up...
  7. Xbox One Disc Reading Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Disc Reading Issues: I recently tried fo play a disc game on my Xbox One. And it doesent seem to launch, ive read the forums and ive seen that others are having the same issue. I’ll list what previous Xbox Users...
  8. XBOX 360 Game-update Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Game-update Download Issue: Hello there epic xbox gamers I recently bought a used xbox 360, because i loved it as a kid and wanted to relive my childhood! The machine is white and has a hard drive slot at the top (i think...
  9. Sound issue with game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue with game: Anyone had issues with The Crew 2 sound not present after game starts? 4c567615-2d22-46b4-bff6-2c1520db4563
  10. Xbox One issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One issue: Hi, a couple of weeks ago I bought an Xbox One controller in order to use it on my pc via usb, it was all fine since some days ago, the controller stopped working. It still turns on when I plug...