Xbox one X issue

Discus and support Xbox one X issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Am looking for some Help, My son's Xbox shutdown tonight and reset itself, now the screen flashes on and off, the icons all have copper halos around... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CraigHunter5, Aug 19, 2019.

1. CraigHunter5
    CraigHunter5 Guest

Xbox one X issue

I Am looking for some Help, My son's Xbox shutdown tonight and reset itself, now the screen flashes on and off, the icons all have copper halos around them. Has anyone experienced these problems before. It still under warranty just thought it might be
    something silly

:)

CraigHunter5, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  3. Joc Holliday Win User

controller drift

I have the Xbox One X and don't have that issue. Its only on your One X?
  4. AurionW Win User

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded

Are you on an Xbox One X, by chance? There were some known issues in Metro Exodus with crashing and freezing on the Xbox One X, sadly. Hopefully these issues will be getting patched very soon.
  6. dauntehardy Win User

Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

Nothing to do with servers, it's an issue with the xbox one x only, others with one x have same problem
Thema:

Xbox one X issue

1. Xbox one X issue - Similar Threads - issue

2. Xbox live issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live issues?: since yesterday ive been having issues connecting to xbox live. and today is even worse. i had a dlc start downloading but couldnt connect to the store. ive reset my BRAND NEW xbox one s console...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Ps4 Login Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Ps4 Login Issues: After the nether update released on the Ps4 i have been having issues with my Microsoft account. It won't let me log in and instead says it fails to log me in, after that it will continue to give...
  4. Microsoft store issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store issues: Hi, I have a problem with my games ready to install on xbox one. In the xbox 360 marketplace I have already purchased the digital versions of Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears Judgment but...
  5. “Sign in with the account that purchased the game...” issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Sign in with the account that purchased the game...” issue: Hello, I used my xbox 360 minecraft’s disc when connecting to my user (main) and it worked but when my brother trues to open the game with his user it says the error above ... Can he play when he...
  6. XB1 to PC Monitor Sound Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 to PC Monitor Sound Issue: I have plugged my XB1 up to a pc monitor via an HDMI cable. In order to get sound, I have to plug my headphones up to the 3.5mm jack on the back of the monitor. Ive tried plugging up to the...
  7. Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue: Hi people, I kept getting this error code (0x87e50001) and my xbox keeps lagging and sometimes crashes and crashes games when i try to play them and idk what to doo...
  8. FIX THE ISSUE. HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR 3 DAYS OR SEE MY FRIENDS ONLINE

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIX THE ISSUE. HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR 3 DAYS OR SEE MY FRIENDS ONLINE: Its stupid we pay for xbox live and still arent able to play or see friends online. About done with microsoft. This problem has been going on forever. Its 2020 and yall havent found a solution to...
  9. Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?: I have previously had Bless Unleashed working via streaming no trouble but recently it just says connection isn't strong enough (it's fine) and crashes the streaming app and sometimes the xbox...
  10. Can't send messages. Anyone else having this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send messages. Anyone else having this issue?: I can reply from previous chat but when I select send message from friend's list I get a blank column. I have hard reset and it does not fix the issue. On occasion it works but when I try and send...