xbox one x issue

Discus and support xbox one x issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox one x powers on for a couple of seconds then suddenly is off ive tried a diferent power cable and outlet 1decce5e-d1c5-4848-a3e1-fdf134e7a434 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NikkoRamos075, Apr 7, 2021.

1. xbox one x issue

my xbox one x powers on for a couple of seconds then suddenly is off ive tried a diferent power cable and outlet

:)

NikkoRamos075, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  3. Joc Holliday Win User

controller drift

I have the Xbox One X and don't have that issue. Its only on your One X?
  4. AurionW Win User

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded

Are you on an Xbox One X, by chance? There were some known issues in Metro Exodus with crashing and freezing on the Xbox One X, sadly. Hopefully these issues will be getting patched very soon.
  6. dauntehardy Win User

Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

Nothing to do with servers, it's an issue with the xbox one x only, others with one x have same problem
Thema:

xbox one x issue

1. xbox one x issue - Similar Threads - issue

2. Funimation account issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimation account issues: So, my funimation account is billed through Microsoft. My account was successfully billed by Microsoft. However Funimation has suspended my account because they never received the information that...
  3. Xbox installing download issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox installing download issues: I have an Xbox one S I have done everything right I think I got a booster still need help fe48769f-48f0-429a-8a90-53771dc721ff
  4. Xbox Live Gold Games Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Games Issue: This might be a little confusing, but I’ll try to describe my issue as best as possible. On my Xbox I have my account and my friend’s account. He got a free Xbox Live game a while ago, and I...
  5. Halo MCC connection issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC connection issues.: I just got my Xbox one 2 weeks ago (from the time i posted this question) and i bought halo mcc. Whenever I play online multiplayer i get kicked out mid game. I get a "black screen" with the list...
  6. I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen

in XboX Insiders
    I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen: I keep having the issue on Multiple games(Rainbow Six Siege, Lawn Mowing Simulator, and Enlisted) where I cant get pasted the start screen. I get to the start screen that says press A(RS:S),...
  7. Subscription issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription issue: Hello! Sorry for my bad english, but I have a problem with my Game Pass Ultimate subscription!I bought Game Pass Ultime for 1 dollar for 3 monthsNext day I turned off the auto renew function.The...
  8. Xbox live free to play games issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live free to play games issue: Xbox live does not work for me on free to play games such as rocket league even when I am in the xbox insider delta ring. Is this a region problem because I live in the UK. submitted by...
  9. Graphics issue Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphics issue Xbox one: I am having graphic issues with my Xbox. I got it for Xmas and it was fine until recently. The main menu screen but when I select a game the game screen is fine but when the game starts the...
  10. Grounded PC Xbox live log in issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Grounded PC Xbox live log in issue.: Hello, I am having issue logging in xbox live since i accidentally put in the wrong email address in and cannot play multiplayer in grounded(pc version)steam. I start the game, I click on Xbox...